How to make blotter Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Drug Dosage & Dosing: Recipies & Extracts. LSD How to make blotter Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

freaked out (Muffy)
Username: Muffy

Post Number: 189
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:31 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How would one go about puting liquid cid onto blotter paper, and where could one purchase blotter paper?

[ see
http://forums.mycotopia.net/showthread.php?t=1589 ]

Pskovinsky (Pskov)
Username: Pskov

Post Number: 914
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 09:36 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

drip it on i would imagine, and i don't know...

hard part is getting the acid :P
--Pskov(insky)
"There are two types of people in the world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig, you dig"

(no, it's not my car, wish it was)

Cleanjar (Cleanjar)
Username: Cleanjar

Post Number: 733
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 10:53 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Basically i guess you dilute the crystal in with everclear and then soak the pages or sheets of blotter in a pyrex dish of some sort with the liquid-acid/everclear, and then lay the sheets down to dry some.

In the bathtub, like bathtub gin does.
Angels layed him away,
Angels layed him away,
Layed him six feet under, the clay,
Angels layed him away.

dead diver (Dead_diver)
Username: Dead_diver

Post Number: 113
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 11:41 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are dipping machines. I saw one made out of plexiglass. The "sheet" was actualy a long strip about 20 hits wide. The paper was wound onto a spool like toilet paper, the spool was put in the machine and the strip of paper was pulled through a "acid bath", out of the bath and the other end attached to another spool with a crank handle on it. You crank the handle and pull the sheet through the bath and wind it onto the second spool. Then the spools could be swapped to pull it through again if needed. These sheets were then folded acordion style into a "book" once dried. Cool little toy. Kinda like winding film on an old movie projector.
Don't ask me. I don't care

- - - - - (Redstorm)
Username: Redstorm

Post Number: 457
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 02:40 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hope this helps
-------------------------------------
I have decided to make this thread to consentrate info that I have posted in other post`s. I will discuss LSD crystal and what happens with it.This info is from my experiances a long time ago.I can safely offer it because I have retired from this line of work and stay far away from it.

First I will briefly discuss the people or family as there called so you can get an appreciation for what they do and have done. The family is motivated to spread LSD because we believe that LSD is a key givin to us from above. LSD was givin to man from god to help him see the error of his ways. Why do you think it was discovered during the most horrible time in history. It is the antidote for the atomic bomb. It`s doesn`t matter if you beleive this or not ,because what i`m trying to express is how deeply important the family feels about the sacred value of LSD. Those who are at the upper level`s of the family will gladly sacrifice there lifes and freedom to do this work.

OK now down to the crystal. I have little knowlege about LSD manufacture so i`m going to talk about the final product the crystal. On tour crystal came in brown glass bottles with 1-10 grams in them. The bottles were sealed and contained CO2 and crystal. You can`t just buy crystal from family. First you have to be taught how to lay it ,which i`ll cover in a little bit. Also you have to do a thumbprint(eat it) there are no exeptions to this rule.The reason is to make sure your Karma is clean enough to handle this sacred work.

TYPES OF CRYSTAL
Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best
White Fluff-Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure
Silver-Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.
Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.
Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.
TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.
Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

OK so you got some crystal and need to get it on blotter. It`s a pretty amazing feeling holding a jar in your hands that has 10 grams of crystal in it. That`s 100,000 doses in the palm of your hand. For dealing with laying we`ll say we got 1 gram. Acid is always layed 1 gram=10 tenpacks. A tenpack is tensheets. 1gram=10,000doses. If your laying needlpoint your doses will be 95mcg, because your crystal is 95% pure. If your laying amber your shit will be 70mcg, because it`s 70% pure. got it
Now you get a glass pyrex pan to dip your tenpacks in. Your crystal is dissovled into 110ml. of everclear per gram.The purer crystals dissolve instantly with a little stirring. The not so pure take a little shaking. Champange is damn near impossible to get to dissolve evenly.
Paper-for white blotter standard watercolor paper#14 or equivalent is used. It`s critical you get the right paper. If you don`t it won`t absorb right and you`ll fuck it all up.Print`s are made up ahead of time and perferated
OK so you got your crystal dissolved and your paper cut and ready. There are 2 schools when it comes to putting it on the paper. First dump the solution in the pan and dip each tenpack into it then lift it up and let any excess solution run off into the pan. Second method is to put the tenpack into the pan and squirt the solution on it with a baby syringe(the ones they give little kids medicine with). I Have done both and prefer dipping them just because its quicker .Then the tenpacks are layed out to dry which doesn`t take long since alcohol evaporates quickly.
If you did it right there will be very little residue left in the bottom of the pan.This redidue is extremly potent and is eather soaked up with a piece of paper(called mop up) or made into potent liquid(called wash). Whatever you choose this is saved for your personal use
While your doing all this you get very,very high. As soon as you open the jar of crystal it intoxicates the air. Most people were rubber gloves when doing this some don`t. Just don`t have any plans afterwards.
There might be slightly different methods used when laying, but this is how the dead family does it.
After the tenpacks are dryed there distibuted and eaten up.
Since the end of the Grateful Dead the massive distribution network that used to get rid of so much acid has been broken up badly.
Never fear Acid is still out there
&

hive_bee (Hiveb)
Username: Hiveb

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 04:05 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so in terms of quantity, what is a bucket of cid when refering to liquid?

Carney Lansford (Snatchcakes)
Intermediate Member
Username: Snatchcakes

Post Number: 66
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 04:34 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do a search on ebay for Blotter im not kidding.heres an expensive example,it costs $20 bux cause they say its art,but ive seen printed sheets for $2.00 before,you just have to search differnt topics till you find it,i cant remember where it was.
heres that 420 example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&cate gory=554&item=3711176502

freaked out (Muffy)

Post Number: 193
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 09:53 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

seems a lot of precautions in making blotter, i was thinking at first one could drip liquid cid onto blotter paper and call it a day, guess i was wrong.

psycho naut (Xochipilli2012)
Username: Xochipilli2012

Post Number: 548
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 10:20 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just put it on anything that absorbs well,has sugar on it.

I once dosed an entire underground (rave)party with sour gumballs,made like 50 with a drop of fluff on each and had friends pass them out.made the party even more live,people did'nt know what hit them.plus nitrous tanks all night, made for a great acid test of the 90's.

don't use altoids or anything similar as it wont absorb and will take a long time to dry.
"Do we speak something truthful here, Giver of life?
We only dream, we only get up from the dream.
It is only like a dream...
Nobody speaks the truth here..." NAHUATL POETRY

Cleanjar (Cleanjar)
Username: Cleanjar

Post Number: 740
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 10:27 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well the process seems relatively simple to me.

The only real obsticle (that i can imagine) is that the person who does the work is going to be tripping daisys about 20 minutes into the process(and possibly for a few days afterwards)..ya know???!

Personally i would be a very happy camper to have the priveledge to do such work. To use plastic gloves or any type of precautionary measures...naw.

I've also pondered what happens to the cleaning lady who comes to scub the bathroom(bathtub) the night after the ceramony of laying the goodies.. or the business-man who takes a bath in that tub after such activities have been performed.. the stuff must get messy, ahh - that's some serious dead-head biznuss hahaha!~ That band really knew how to rip through towns and spread the magic.

I remember buying doses at the parking lots of dead/garcia shows, and the sheets would still be wet.. nobody wears gloves (i never did when i had acid, i like touching it).. it would be unheard of; anyways, when their sheets are wet and their eyes are spreening (i just made that word up) with honesty, i always knew how to seperate the true stuff and bunko, by the dealers eyes/face/voice.
Angels layed him away,
Angels layed him away,
Layed him six feet under, the clay,
Angels layed him away.

bobster (Bobster)
Advanced Member
Username: Bobster

Post Number: 98
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 10:28 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I once heard of a cop pulling somebody over in Ca. and found a suspect white powder on the person or in the car stopped and did the 'dip your finger in and taste it' test, like on TV. Needless to say I guess the cop immediately whent into convulsions right there on the side of the interstate.
Pretty wild huh? I know it's hearsay but entirely possible, if he lived out of it I'm sure he was never the same...neurotic trauma syndrome, Crazy.
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Post Number: 549
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 11:36 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey bobster I heard the same thing.

some guy told me his brother and a friend got pulled over in the seventies(in ca) and when the cop found a gram he asked "what's this?" the two guys said "i don't know" the cop did a taste test and stood there for a minute as he melted away.he then asked"what do I do now?"and they told him to go out and sit in the woods and not fight it.the cop went and sat in his patrol car,the guys thinking they were busted sat there waiting for other cops to show up.after a half hour nothing,so they drove away and the cop stayed there.

maybe it is an urban myth,but a funny one at that.

mycos eleusis (Exshroomer)
Username: Exshroomer

Post Number: 794
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 11:52 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If it only took not even a minute to hit him...then it might be a myth..but with that much LSD crystal on the fingertip, you never know.

If it's true, I wonder where that cop is at now...maybe he became enlightened and quit the force?
Don't fear the Reefer!

freaked out (Muffy)

Post Number: 194
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 12:23 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how do you guys take liquid?

ive heard sugar cubes, or just striaght cid into the eyeball, whats your perefered preference?

nick (Mcphigon)
Username: Mcphigon

Post Number: 140
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 12:24 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

that's a lot of acid tho, i don't really know how big a gram of acid is, but a fingertip full would seem to be at least 1000 or so hits lol, i'd believe the under 1 minute to take effect

freaked out (Muffy)

Post Number: 195
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 12:34 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

but a fingertip full would seem to be at least 1000 or so hits

that seems a bit far fetched to me

onetime (Onetime)
Intermediate Member
Username: Onetime

Post Number: 58
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 01:34 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

} i just just think that a finger tip full would be a high high does becouse he says thats how you do it is a "thumb pirnt" but i might not fully under stand this 'thubprint thing

bobster (Bobster)
Advanced Member
Username: Bobster

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 01:39 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL at the urban myth, must be huh?
I don't know it somebody could ride out a finger tip taste test. Take a nutra-sweet pack or whatever, next time you go out to eat at a restaurant and open and cut into ten individual piles, then cut one of those tenths into ten more, to think that one of those 100th of a gram piles is a the equivalent to a hundred hits is pretty mind boggling.
Big medicine to say the least.
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Carney Lansford (Snatchcakes)
Intermediate Member
Username: Snatchcakes

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 02:19 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a gram is 10,000 hits or so.no way.

Post Number: 551
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 02:33 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dude not the eyeball.

it's pure alcohol,why put a drop in your eye?

A friend did that with 2 in his eye,he tripped a little faster but his eye kind of twitched for a bit(not to mention it burns).

I love just putting it in my mouth.

but if you have to travel and save it for later consumption I advice against sugar cubes.as cops already know what sugar cubes are sometimes used for.

candy, chips,almost anything will work.

glad to hear it's real.or I hope it is.

Post Number: 552
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 02:40 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

but i'm sure there is at least a few cops that have dipped their finger in raw crystal in the last 30 or so years.

hell If I had some raw crystal I would sure go shake some cops hands.better yet I would fly to try to catch bush and give a nice wet hand shake.

we should start a campaigne to puddle bush.

Admin (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 31682
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2005 - 02:31 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sheet
Upload

Namaste

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: