Opiate Cold Water Extraction Tek Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Botanicals Opiate Cold Water Extraction Tek Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

The Lone Printman (Soliver)
Username: Soliver

Post Number: 1114
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 09:06 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, opiates aren't always "botanicals," per se, but I think
this is important for some folks to know nonetheless.

This is a super-easy way to get the goodies from prescription narcotics
without consuming 1000's of mg's of APAP, asprin, whatever.

If you happen to have, say, a few hundred Darvon lying around,
or some other low-grade painkiller, and you would like to get dosed
without your liver falling out, then this is certainly required reading:

Cold Water World (RIP)

An introduction:
For those of you who who never visited Harry's site, once located at http://www.coldwaterworld.com , well, you missed out. It was a plethora of information on the famed cold water extraction method (removing harmful APAP from opiates), drug potentiators (stuff you could do to make your drugs work better and longer), and methadone interactions. Thanks to the USA's wonderful government, Harry was pressured by the feds to take his site down. Not wishing to attract any undue federal attention to himself (and who can blame him?), he did so. What the stupid feds don't realize is that Harry's site probably saved countless lives of countless people who didn't even know APAP was dangerous! Far be it from our grand old government to be interested in harm reduction, though, least of all when it comes to 'drug using scum'. Fortunately for you, though, at ADH, that old stronghold of logic and reason, some of us are keeping Cold Water World alive. May also has a Cold Water World site up, which you may visit here. Many thanks to the inimitable num_5_dragon for hanging on to Harry's site in the form of a .zip file and mailing it to me so expediently, and of course, many thanks to Harry for writing the damned thing! Everything from here on is written by Harry, unless otherwise noted. Read on, save that liver!

[Fuzzy's note : ColdWaterWorld is now back up, albiet in a somewhat different form. Damn the man!]

EXTRACTION

This procedure will separate codeine, hydrocodone, or oxycodone from aspirin, APAP (acetominaphen, paracetamol), or ibuprofen, but it won't remove caffeine. Be a good cook and read the whole recipe before beginning the process.

Crush the pills up up very thoroughly. You can use a sturdy pill or vitamin bottle and a ramekin for this. If you're extracting 10 pills, a quarter cup of water is more than enough (50 ml if you have a measuring cup with mls on it is good). With 15-20 Vicodin ES, 100 ml of water works well. The more water you use, the more you will end up having to take and the more difficult it is to get the bad stuff out, so don't use too much. Conversely, too little water will give you just a paste that can't be separated. If you're going to extract more than one dose, then measure it in some way. You can, for instance, do up four or ten doses, just use some measure, like an empty eye-drops or herbal extract bottle.

Dissolve the crushed pills in the water; stir or shake till all the clumps are gone. Pour into the bottom of a small bowl, cover, and put it in the freezer. Let it get really cold, but not so cold it freezes (some binders seem to get really swollen if they freeze). This shouldn't take that long, since it's shallow. You will see the APAP actually crystallize out and you will be able to feel it as grit when you stick your finger into the liquid above the sludge and then rub your fingers. (But even if it doesn't do that, it works anyhow! Read the info about how it works to see why.) Take the liquid out of the fridge.

For a filter, use a piece of cloth about the size of a washcloth. The cloth can be any closely-woven cotten, preferably undyed. The back of a dress shirt or a piece of plain muslin works well. Tshirts are usually too loosely woven to work. Soak the cloth in cold water while you are waiting for the APAP crystals to form. Put the cloth in a coffee filter cone or just drape over the edges of a small bowl, glass, or jar. When the solution is ready, pour everything, solution and glop, into the cloth. Bring up the ends of the cloth and squeeze the solution through. This will produce a fairly cloudy solution. Now filter that cloudy solution through a coffee filter that has first been wet down with ice water. While that is filtering, scrape the glop left on the cloth into the bowl and add another 50-100 ml of water to go through the whole process above again and get more good stuff out of the glop. When the solution in the freezer is ready, pour it through the cloth, squeeze out, and filter that through a coffee filter wet down with ice water, just as you did the first batch. Add the two more or less clear solutions together.

If you want even purer stuff with less APAP, first reduce the volume of water by evaporating some of it in a warm oven or with a hair dryer. Take a couple of APAP crystals from your sludge, put them in the liquid to seed further crystallization of APAP, and repeat the chilling and filtering process.

You can drink your solution. Remember if you have made up more than one dose at a time to split it up before drinking it. Also, take it on an empty stomach for max absorption, or see the section on Potentiation to really increase the effectiveness of the opiate. Opiates are very terrible [in fact, one person reported continuing the extraction until the water was no longer bitter as a way to get out every mg of opiate]. You can eat a piece of chocolate or a cracker spread with butter first to kill the taste (and the fat will help the narcotic be absorbed), you can mix it with sugar or Kool-aid, or you can load it into a plain syringe (without needle!) and shoot it up your butt. (Rectal absorption is better and faster than oral, and a British medical text reports that the body is more tolerant of APAP taken rectally.) Whatever your means of ingestion, enjoy, and your bod will thank you. If you have any comments on or emendations of this procedure, email me. Please note that I did not write the article by Doc Ivo Sandor.

For you doubters, why extraction works-

Extraction works because APAP, ibuprofen, and aspirin are hardly soluble in water, especially when it's cold, whereas opiates are very soluble in water.

Here is solubility information on APAP. This tells us that according to the Merck Chemical Index, APAP is: "Soluble in methanol, ethanol, dimethyl-formamide, ethylene dichloride, acetone, ethyl acetate; slightly soluble in ether; very slightly soluble in cold water, considerably more soluble in hot water; insoluble in petroleum ether, pentane, benzene."

Here is the information on ibuprofen. This tells us that according to the Merck Chemical Index, ibuprofen is: "Relatively insoluble in water; very soluble in alcohol, and most organic solvents."

And according to this version of the MSDS on aspirin, it is dissolved in room-temperature water at the rate of 1 g/100 g/water.

That is 1000 mg per 100 cc or ml of water (about 3 ounces) at 37 C--and the colder the water, the less aspirin dissolves.

In contrast, opiates are very soluble in water. Extraction works because the water dissolves opiates but not the aspirin, APAP, or ibuprofen. Extraction has a solid basis in chemistry, so quit worrying about it.

Harry Buffalo (Big_dreams)
Username: Big_dreams

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 09:45 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How many pills....say of vicodin.....would be a good dose for your first time???

Maybe I am misunderstanding this too, can you extract from aspirin or any other otc pain killer, or does it have to be something opium based (and therefore perscription) such as T3 or oxys
(Message edited by big dreams on July 12, 2004)

(Message edited by big dreams on July 12, 2004)
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds.....

Post Number: 1117
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 11:34 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

How many pills....say of vicodin.....would be a good dose for your first time???

If you don't know your tolerance for these things,
I'd say ONE, then see what that does for you.

You can't extract opiates from anything that does not contain
opiates . . . did I understand your question properly?
If I could get hydrocodone from asprin with a handful of cold
water and some ice chips, I wouldn't be here answering questions!!

lol - you have to start with something like T3's, Oxy, darvon, etc.

:-)

soliver

Pskovinsky (Pskov)
Username: Pskov

Post Number: 1349
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 08:27 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With vicodin(hydrocodone) 5mg is a good place to start (one normal pill, which is 5mg hydro, 500mg of tylonol).

40-60mg's of Codeine seems to be a decent first dose, but i haven't ever tried it myself.

As a sidenote, tylonol becomes toxic between 2grams and 3grams (2000-3000mg), depending on how much you weigh and how healthy your liver is... If your drinking at the same time (not recommended) the amount you can take before it becomes toxic is much smaller.

The only thing i don't like about the cold water extraction is that it tastes HORRIBLE
Or mine did at least, i suspect that i had to warm of water and extracted some of the tylonol, which is nasty stuff.

But, being able to take alot of hydrocodone without having to spend a bunch of time trying to find the mythical 10/325 "yellow vicodins" is rather nice :P
--Pskov(insky)
"There are two types of people in the world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig, you dig"

(no, it's not my car, wish it was)

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 22980
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 02:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

If I could get hydrocodone from asprin with a handful of cold
water and some ice chips, I wouldn't be here answering questions!!

lol
no shit...

Namaste

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 22981
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 02:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

say, a few hundred Darvon lying around,

i didn't think darvon had opiates in them...

Namaste

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 22982
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 02:19 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archive material

Namaste

Post Number: 1120
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 04:52 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

i didn't think darvon had opiates in them...

Synthetic opiates - propoxyphene, which is chemically (very) similar to methadone.

If one had, say, 144 Proxyvon, one could grab a few,
pop the caps open, and dump the powder into some luke-warm water.
Then one could stir the mixture up - don't worry, a lot of the material
won't dissolve - that's the shit you don't want anyway,
just make sure the clumps are broken up.

Set this solution in the freezer for around 20 minutes, keeping
an eye on it, until it's pretty damn cold... you'll see
flecks of ice forming on top - swirl it around to make sure it's all nice and cold.

In the meantime, you have a bowl of ice water (wit' ice) and a couple coffee filters soaking in there...

When the solution's really cold, lay the icy wet filter over another glass,
make a depression w/ your finger, pour in cold solution,
and return the whole thing to the freezer while it strains
(doesn't take very long - a minute or two)

You'll see some powdery glop leftover in the filter, as well as chunks of stuff that look
like salt crystals - big square crystals...

Hopefully you didn't use too much water, as Pskov
said, it tastes like shit, but that's OK -

Now, just to ease your mind, do the same thing again with the leftover
glop. Take a good swig of the 2nd extraction... you can barely taste some chemical in there, but it's not very bad at all.

That's because the propoxyphene was mostly extracted the first time
around - it tastes like shit and will numb your tongue big time.
The APAP tastes like shit too, but it's all in the filter,
so you don't have to worry about that.

If you're anal, you can do this extraction until the water
comes out with no bitterness. If you were doing
20 pills at once, I'd suggest this.

Measure the liquid you strained, divvy up by dose,
get an empty syringe (for measuring, not slamming)
and have a nice day!

Propoxyphene works great with this tek - the water you get at the end
is almost crystal clear.
It dissolves in water better than natural opiates.

Enjoy!

soliver

Pskovinsky (Pskov)
Username: Pskov

Post Number: 1351
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 05:16 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats a fantastic pair of writeups Soliver, thank you!
--Pskov(insky)
"There are two types of people in the world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig, you dig"

(no, it's not my car, wish it was)

harry m stevens (Rockawayrooms)
Username: Rockawayrooms

Post Number: 912
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 05:48 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it was an april morning when they told
us we should go
as i turn to you,you smiled at me
how could we say no!!!l.zeppelin

Post Number: 1122
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 06:25 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My pleasure!

Joe Dirt (Davros)
Username: Davros

Post Number: 142
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 11:55 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

great info there
thx for the post

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 23370
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 02:57 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

you can load it into a plain syringe (without needle!) and shoot it up your butt. (

why does it always seem to come to that ?

Namaste

Post Number: 1157
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 02:59 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Comes a time in every man's life when he has to just bend over and take it up the 'ol wazoo...

But not for a buzz - not me at least . . !

sol