Great program for True Ghost Surfing ... Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive » Archive » Secrecy & Stealth ; Privacy & Security. » Great program for True Ghost Surfing Online « Previous Next »

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Maliki (Maliki)
Advanced Member
Username: Maliki

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 03:22 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Figured I would share this little program. Im curently reinstaling it but have used it for some time. Reinstalling As I reformated my machine to Win2000 Pro with all updates of course for security reasons. I also Run Fire wall software as well as a little program called who is watching me it scans for programs that capture key strokes . This is my last little tidbit to add to make me truly invisable along with my DOD level shreder. Any who the program is called Steganos Anonym. here is a cut and paste description of it.
F E A T U R E S

* Anonymous on the Net at the click of a button: Over 100 servers disguise your IP address. You change identity every second.
* NEW: Surf safely and in comfort: Deactivates interfering Web sites, stops pop-up windows and ActiveX dialers.
* NEW: Map of the world showing your camouflage location. You can track how your proxy server changes, live.
* NEW: Direct access to Internet Explorer: Easy to use thanks to the plug in.
* NEW: Password-protected list of favorites: So you can keep your favorite Web sites private.
* Select any browser: Anonymous Web surfing works with all browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla...
* With ProxyScout™: Use only the best servers - invisibility guaranteed!
* Web cam anonymization: Be anonymous in video chats!
* Faster: Automatic fast servers!
* Very easy to use: Just one click is all it takes!

Now you can buy all these programs or simply crack them. I recomend for security reasons to install all the crack ware on a second old crap commputer run them there and copy down the activation codes.
Just in case there is something hidden in there code. As for the programs that require a file to fix them put it on the other computer first then run an anti virus on it to be semi sure its clean then copy to disk and install on the other machine.
Just my beyond caustious parinoia taking controll.
Link location for trial download of steganos http://www.steganos.com/software/sia6int.exe

(Message edited by maliki on February 14, 2004)
When we share we all learn :-)

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 13255
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 06:54 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archive material
we'll move this to RESIST & REBEL soon,
as it better suits that forum.

Roc (Rochester)
Username: Rochester

Post Number: 1182
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 12:45 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing!!!

Roc

myco domesticus (Mycophil)
Username: Mycophil

Post Number: 802
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 09:30 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Maliki
sounds like phun

In an Age of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act.

- George Orwell

Harry Hood (Fluffhead)
Intermediate Member
Username: Fluffhead

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 07:36 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone get this to work? I installed the Pro 6.08
version. It took the registration number fine.
After that it would never allow any connections
on the net. It was like it could'nt find a proxy
to use.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: