My Stealth Invitro Grow Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Secrecy & Stealth ; Privacy & Security. My Stealth Invitro Grow Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
UPDATE: 2nd Flush, Drying Tek and a Mutant!mycos eleusisHippie37 1 03-09-04  01:31 pm

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

mycos eleusis (Exshroomer)
Username: Exshroomer

Post Number: 625
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 08:25 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just got my first digi-cam, and now that I've learned how to use it, here's some pics of my stealth invitro set-up.

#1: Looks like a regular bucket full of crappy microphones and cables, huh?
Upload

#2: Lookee what we got here! 4 Oz. Jelly Jars! The two jars sitting lids up are for making syringes and taking prints. The little thermometer there usually hangs out in the lower 70's
Upload

#3: First, I put this small stack of cables on them, then, refer to the first pic for when I put in the remaining cables and mics.
Upload

#4: Here they are, fresh from a 24-Hour dunk and bleach dip!
Upload

#5: With a ruler for height comparison.
Upload
#6: And here's the harvest. Cambodians, all of this from those 6 jars. Not sure how much actually, but more than I need for how often I trip....there are another 5 grams or so that are absent; I've had 3 or 4 trips from this batch already, so that's where they went. This one came out kind of blurry, sorry about that!
Upload

Works great, and I don't have to worry at all about where I'm gonna stash them....so with that, allow me to throw in with the rest of us invitro enthusiasts and say...

THANX, HIP!!!

(Message edited by exshroomer on February 19, 2004)

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 13707
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 11:11 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archive material to stealth

Pskovinsky (Pskov)
Username: Pskov

Post Number: 524
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 04:01 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice! Nobody is going to find that without a desire to set up a show or a full on search. Excellent hiding job :-)
--Pskov(insky)
A multiclass lvl 1 psion, lvl 2 fighter, and lvl 6 auto mechanic.
Stats unknown.
(no, it's not my car, wish it was)

myco domesticus (Mycophil)
Username: Mycophil

Post Number: 816
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 04:55 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Way to go

In an Age of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act.

- George Orwell

Soliver (Soliver)
Username: Soliver

Post Number: 638
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 09:06 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Invitro rules.

:-)

sol

harry m stevens (Rockawayrooms)
Username: Rockawayrooms

Post Number: 513
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 10:32 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

very nice indeed,thx for sharing that!!!
her face is cracked from smilin
all the tears that she's been hidin
and she wonders pretty soon if
everybody's gonna mellow!!!l.zeppelin

Cleanjar (Cleanjar)
Username: Cleanjar

Post Number: 448
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 10:35 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...i absolutely love it. It's great.

DukeX (Dukex)
Advanced Member
Username: Dukex

Post Number: 95
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 02:12 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace...
"Proud to be American"

mycos eleusis (Exshroomer)
Username: Exshroomer

Post Number: 628
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 05:48 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This made the Archives? Well I'll be damned!

I'm honored

A magic trick/optical illusion of sorts...its success depends on the observer/inquisitor's depth perception not picking up on it..as well as not bothering to wonder what the hell I'm doing with all those cables....made moot by the sight of all the musical equipment in the room.

I would've posted pics showing the very specific order and way I put the Mics and other cables around the inside to complete the effect, but that would be too many pics.

Anyway, I also don't need to take the jars out to give them light, or provide artificial lighting there...even with the black coloring on the outside of the bucket, plenty of the light in the room gets through...just rotate the bucket a half-turn every night so they all get more or less even exposure. The plastic that buckets are made out of tend to be pretty translucent like that.

If you have concerns with stealth, and you want to have your set-up consist of just invitro, then grab a bucket, say "fuck it" and try it!

- - - - - (Redstorm)
Username: Redstorm

Post Number: 228
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 06:03 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice nifty little setup! I've always wanted to try invitro, since I'm bug-time lazy, but I've never needed stealth, so I've always done casings. Maybe I'll give it a go.
~Peace

"Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win." -Jonathan Kozol

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 13767
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 12:33 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

This made the Archives? Well I'll be damned!

I'm honored

started a new section just for stealthy teks
so it's easy to get in right now.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: