Scaleable HomerTek Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Grow Chambers & Clean Rooms. Scaleable HomerTek Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

CapnGill (Capngill)
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2002 - 09:28 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, don't ask me where I got this or who's responsible. Finer points include:

HEPA filtered, compressed air supply, bubbled through clean water

All off-the-shelf parts available from Wally World and a popular home supply store whose mascot is, by the look of it, quite a stoner himself (why are Homer's eyes never visible? You tell ME... ha...)

Rubbermaid HiTop containers, because they're the right size for isolation of contams and decent yield, easy to clean, and seal reasonably well compared to their snap-top counterparts

If there's interest I'll post the particulars of this system's construction. You need an air compressor or some way of forcing air past a HEPA and through the laterals.

Very clean, very turn-key. Tops come off only to harvest.

-CapnGill

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 02:59 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

of course we are interested.
but you can't upload pics directly anymore, you need to link to them from another source.
check out http://archives.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/11733.html

Nan (Nanook)
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 05:32 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

cng1.jpg

cng2.jpg

cng3.jpg

cng4.jpg

Nice system

Dirty Wop (Anotherdirtywop)
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 07:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wow! very cool!
so an air compressor can humidify 6 tubs thru one bucket of water huh?
is that the hepa in the pvc pipe?

I'll bet thats loud...

groingrinder (Groingrinder)
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 08:52 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do ya hide that thing?

Pod (Pods8)
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 08:55 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, anyone with some more specifications on that fill us in!

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2002 - 02:05 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

pretty impressive.
not very stealthy but hey, your life.
more construction details would be handy.

groingrinder (Groingrinder)
Posted on Sunday, July 14, 2002 - 08:58 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes please more details of the manifold/hepa/pressure guage area.

Hugs Not Drugs (Posereight)
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 03:20 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CapnGill, I think you're the first person to ever successfully turn me on over the internet...

Detailed instructions (or even shematics) would be incredible... orgasmic, even