Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Grow Logs B+, GT grow log Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

john indiana deere (Neochrist)
Advanced Member
Username: Neochrist

Post Number: 95
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 07:07 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i originally had 12 1/2 pint jars, 8 B+, 4 GT, I incubated them in a terarrium using a heater to keep them at a stable temp. I used the PF tek. To steralize the jars I used a regular pot and boiled them. 1 jar never showed signs of growth and was thrown away.Upload
Upload
The first jar to become fully colonized was B+, I took it out of the incubation chamber on Day 48, because they jars took so long I dunked it for 16 hours, Double end cased it then sat it in a terrarium using perlite and miting for humidity. for light im using a 55watt grolux floodlight, and a 2' grolux 20 watt flourescent.
Upload
Upload
It was kept at temps from 73-78, humidity above 90%. Day 9 in the morning i noticed two pins.Upload
I added some more water with a syringe to top and bottom of verm. Day 10, more pins have formed on the bottom and the original two have grown.Upload
Upload
Day 11, the largest shroom has grown substantially, there are several more pins around the base and some around the original two.
Upload
Day 12, this morning I awoke to find the veil tore on the largest shroom, the bottom cluster pins have grown a lot over the night as well.Upload
Upload

grasshopper wilkins (Triked)
Advanced Member
Username: Triked

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 07:11 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends...they're in my head." -Kurt Donald Cobain

Taoist Shredder (Taoistshredder)
Username: Taoistshredder

Post Number: 267
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 08:01 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's why we call them boomers...

Have a nice trip!
In Tyler we trust.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 16098
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 04:03 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nicely done.

Sweetness (Sweetness)
Username: Sweetness

Post Number: 1537
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 05:55 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

}
*And without a thought of the consequence
I gave in to my decadence* Pink Floyd

faht (Fahtphish)
Username: Fahtphish

Post Number: 981
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 07:14 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

mirror, mirror.. in my terrarium... who's the fairest mushie of them all? hehehe very nice. :-)

fahtty
says: hello :-)

Post Number: 103
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 06:50 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I ended up with a flush of 3.5 grams dry on that cake,I was very surprised, i wish i had pics but my friend with the camera is on spring break. the lower right mushrooms actually grew to be muchy larger than the first two, and two more large ones grew on the back side.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 16393
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 02:43 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

ended up with a flush of 3.5 grams dry on that cake,

not bad at all.
dunk and go for another flush.

fAkE aLiAs (Sickity)
Intermediate Member
Username: Sickity

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 04:21 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

very nice pics....LAter

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 06:47 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yea my friend gets back tomorrow so ill have a camera. i dunked and on the second day numerous pins have already popped up, so im excited.