B plus on over past. worm castings Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Substrate: Shroom Food Worm Castings B plus on over past. worm castings Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 17271
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 09:05 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

by godfann1

quote:

I just wanted to share these pics of my pins. I didnt think that they were gonna grow becuz the worm castings were left in the oven way to long.they were in there for 6 hrs at 160 oops.lol this is my first try with bulk so please let me know what u think i do have 2 more pans coming right behind these that the worm castings arent burnt lol ill post more pics as my little babys grow.oh and i count over 100 pins on this pan.

quote:

only used 2 1/2 pint of seed to 1 lb of worm castings and that made 2 9x12 pans.I cased them in 50/50 {verm/peat

with lime and i just had my girl count all the ones that look like they are gonna grow good and she counted around 300!!!!! on both pans together so im happy as shit
here they are today there goin good And i do have 1 question look at the 1 pin and see if u can tell me what that white knot lookin thing is and if its ok. This is both pans i have goin now the one is def. doin better than tha other }

quote:

the first flush is done. lol well I didnt get as much as i was hopin for but i guess it wasnt to bad i got like 330 g wet so not bad i guess with over past builk sub lol.heres the pics ill post some for the second flush in the future.oh and my guess would be 1lb of worm castings would prob be about 1 qt.but cant say for sure

quote:

get my castings from www.wormsway.com the brand is Wiggle worm its dif. prices for dif. sizes but there shippin is pretty cheap And when i past. it i just make moist usein a spary bottle as i mix it around then put it in a foil pan coverd and put it in the oven at 160 for like 2 hrs but im gonna try a little less time though

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: