Drug Tester Swiper Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Secrecy & Stealth ; Privacy & Security. Drug Tester Swiper Previous Next

Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Suckerfree (Suckerfree)
Username: Suckerfree

Post Number: 923
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 06:19 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A gadget they can use to "pass over" a keyboard or any other area to detect traces of drugs.

http://www.global-detection.com/products.asp?id=36 01
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand."
- Confucius

I_am_me (I_am_me)
Username: I_am_me

Post Number: 1833
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 11:08 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lol they could bring that thing within 5 feet of me and it would probably make a lot of noise and break.

Life can only be as good as you imagine.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 19187
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 12:57 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol
archive material

Harry Shaddocks (Hellosidney2010)
Intermediate Member
Username: Hellosidney2010

Post Number: 74
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 01:06 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, I am curious what the laws governing the use of this product might be. I too would upset this sensitive digital nose, Sidney.

Look to yourself for answers and you will not be wanting. Takaun Soho

BillyBoy (Billyboy)
Username: Billyboy

Post Number: 287
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 12:32 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think this is a high tek device
..but i could be wrong since there is no photo
or extended information provided.

more or less, a chemical soluition applied to a cotton cloth that changes colors with other chemicals like thc and cocaine....

hense the name "DrugWipe"

-BB
Some music would be nice right about now.

Don't you think?

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 19233
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 12:50 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

must be pretty sensitive
and fast.

dead diver (Dead_diver)
Username: Dead_diver

Post Number: 217
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 01:48 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How can I buy stock in this company?

The only laws I respect are the ones which make old men and women warmer in the winter, children happier in the summer, and beer stronger. B Behan

BillyBoy (Billyboy)
Username: Billyboy

Post Number: 296
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 01:57 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol $$$$
Some music would be nice right about now.

Don't you think?

Suckerfree (Suckerfree)

Post Number: 933
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 01:02 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's drug testing, without consent.
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand."
- Confucius

Invader Zim (Spekter)
Username: Spekter

Post Number: 324
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 03:31 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

makes me think of that movie called gataca....very similar.
"Its not stupid, its advanced" - Tallest

Niick (Dark_reaper)
Intermediate Member
Username: Dark_reaper

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 02:12 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmm, I read recently about how they gave a talk at a school on drugs and brought a sniffer dog in to show the kids. It went and busted 7 kids for cannabis. They didn't prosecute but told their parents. I think it was in the UK.

Suckerfree (Suckerfree)

Post Number: 940
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 02:57 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It costs $10 an employee for company's wanting to test. And you don't have to be present or even know you are being tested...
- Confucius

Odin 13 (Putneyswope)
Intermediate Member
Username: Putneyswope

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 04:25 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yup, and I've had occasion to use various and sundry "drug" test kits in the workplace. A goodly portion of the time, they give some result not even mentioned anywhere on the information packet. For example, a blue/green indication when the only "positive" mentioned is red, things like that. These weren't no cheapie drugstore kits either, they were ones that cost 35-50 dollars a test, and recommended by the DEA since they use them in field testing. The "witness" that always had to be present during the test would take a look at the kit, try to find anything in the phamphlet and then ask, "how the hell do we report this?" I'd say "Negative" and pitch it in the trash. My faith in those things is pretty low. Don't get me wrong, alot of the time they nail whatever you are testing dead on the nose, but it isn't anywhere near 100%.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 19743
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 10:54 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this is going to be a real bitch once they perfect it
i hear they're even working on one
that can 'sniff' you and detect if you're used or been around various drugs....

PBeester (Pissybee)
Username: Pissybee

Post Number: 784
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 11:59 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But doesn't most money have at least cocaine residue on it? I heard that somewhere that most of our money has cocaine residue on it, so if you touch money and then use your keyboard then you're a cokehead? Maybe they use it at the workplace to get an idea of who to test randomly. It's all BS, so everyone should quit their jobs and we should become communists. LOL!
PB

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: