Residence Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Secrecy & Stealth ; Privacy & Security. Residence Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 24, 2002BradSampson20 1 10-24-02  08:37 pm
Archive through October 29, 2002BradHippie320 1 10-29-02  12:58 pm
Archive through October 30, 2002fungusmaximusFitch F. Fitch20 1 10-30-02  06:18 pm

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 08:28 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote:

I wonder, regardless of what kind of fungus you were growing, no Psilocybin is present until pinning starts. If you got nailed prior to pinning, you think theyd be able to arrest you?

yes, if they can show 'intent to manufacture a controlled substance'. just like a meth lab before the chemicals get mixed is still bustable.

Quote:

If you had some appropriate literature lying around you could possibly plead that they are for religious use and not get fucked as hard if it came to court. (depending on the production capabilities of your lab)

not in the USA, no decent lawyer would even attempt such a defense, knowing that it's only going to piss the judge and jury off more.

Fitch F. Fitch (Fitch)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 08:48 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I kind of figured youd get busted on intent if you got caught with the jars, but ive never proclaimed to be a legal expert...I just voice my ideas to get feedback.

I am still convinced that if you got caught with a small enough grow operation and had a proper background created you could get off with a lighter sentence- provided you werent trying to distribute, by claiming religious use and copping a plea. They let Native Americans use peyote and what not because of religious significance. If you could convince a judge you were sincere Ill bet it wouldnt be as bad.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 08:52 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol
haven't been up in front of many judges, i'm guessing.
son, they just send you to prison longer if you try some fool defense like that, to make an example out of you to any others who might be tempted to imitate you.
call and ask any good lawyer , they'll set you straight quick on the matter.

Brad (Raze)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 09:48 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read a while back that if you're busted w/ half colonized jars they let them finish in a lab and see what kind of mushroom grows out of it. If that contains psilocybin, your FUCKED.

fungusmaximus (Fungaloid)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 10:19 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems to me its nearly impossible to produce a sizeable quantity as is, much less to sell. I dont see us a being a very high priority either.
But like Hip said, if they stumble upon mushrooms they will most likely assume they are drugs. I never even heard of people growing any kind of mushrooms indoors, before I found PF 6 years ago. If I would have seen someone w/ growing mushies back then,... MAGIC, would have still been my first thought. Good Luck and happy cultivating.

johnny rocket (Cfunkymunk)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 10:38 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

now i have yet to grow a single mushroombut it seems that somebody could grow enough to consume on a regular basis and sell for at least supplemental income .although i would never do this.i would probably just trade for some high grade marijuana.

Brad (Raze)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 10:46 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know a guy who has stacks of rubbermaids with straw that pump out mushies. Or at least he says he has it, I've never seen it. But I do know he always has some to sell. He also has the best pot :P

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 10:48 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we simply do not discuss such matters.
plz see board rules forum on discusions regarding 'dealing'.

wongbater (Wongbater)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 10:50 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the chances of getting in trouble. After an altercation with my roomate (apartment), he got the bright idea to call the cops while he was drunk and I was sober and fabricate an assault and battery story with his butt-buddy to try to get me taken to jail. There's also a good chance he said something about mushrooms. I had fortunately already removed my chamber due to mounting untrust for many people I formerly considered friends, but I still had colonizing jars and bunch of other shit just laying around. I actually invited one of the officers into my room to get a visual check in case my roomate decided to destroy my property. Needless to say, I didn't get in any trouble for anything that night, and now the cops know my roomate is lying sack of shit.

Fitch F. Fitch (Fitch)
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 11:31 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right hip, Ive never been in front of a judge. Dont plan on spending any time in front of one either, but I know ive read about people using religion as an excuse for drug use. Not sure how cases turned out.

And yah, it really is possible to bang out massive quantities of shrooms indoors. College dorm alone can crank out pounds a month, and if you had a basement or even a spare room, you could easily stack dozens of self contained rubbermaid terrariums somewhere. They dont take up that much space.

Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 12:10 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hip, I was only making a point about production and safety. I didnt mean to imply anything.

Brad (Raze)
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 12:13 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw a pic of a warehouse that was just an endless sea of mushrooms.... Oh how I wish I knew where it was located :P

On another note, if one left their keys to their locked cabinet or whatever sitting out in the open, and someone unlocked it and found what was inside, that'd be no different than smashing the lock right? My guess is that its still an illegal search, I just wanted to verify.

Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 12:24 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fitch,

Are you speaking from experience?

Quote:

"And yah, it really is possible to bang out massive quantities of shrooms indoors. College dorm alone can crank out pounds a month, and if you had a basement or even a spare room, you could easily stack dozens of self contained rubbermaid terrariums somewhere. They dont take up that much space."

Several pounds??

Dozens of stacked terrariums??

That would require almost all of your daily time, to maintain, hardly reasonable for a dorm room IMHO. To have that much going on is nearly impossible to hide in a dorm room. With all the supplies and tools required, too many clues, and too much of a chance that something would be forgotten. IMHO

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 06:40 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a off-site storage locker/room is a great place for someone in that kind of situation wanting a larger quanity safely.
you can tap the over head light for power to run heater, lights, eyc off a timer and just come by every couple days to check on it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: