A New Species from Koh Samui and some... Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Fungi Forum / Misc. Noteworthy threads A New Species from Koh Samui and some SEMS to follow in Next Reply Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Mjshroomer (Mjshroomer)
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 04:23 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are two photos shrunk from digital to below 250 kbs. Sorry they came out so smal. Still have not been able to get the Advanced_jpeg compressor to install in XP home edition. Winzip says I have to delete the anti-virus programs to install the winzip.

anyway I need to repost these images at the shroomery and I will later remove them when I can get the comprssor to work.
Thanks for the patience, John.

Next reply I will post the three SEMS of their spores for all to see separately since I have only my photocopies since I did not have time to scan each individual image of the A-O collections. This one is from Collection F. Unknown psilocybe ffrom ban Hua thanon, Koh Samui.the images look much nicer all blown up then you can really apprreciate the size of these mediumlbms..

John

IMGPO80aaa

and

IMGPO83aaa

Mjshroomer (Mjshroomer)
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 05:01 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are the three sems of this new species from ban Hua Thanon, Koh Samui.

Funknownpsilocybeks1

and

Funknownpsilocybeks2

and

Funknownpsilocybeks3

mj

Mjshroomer (Mjshroomer)
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 05:10 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the space to provide these beautiful sems of the spores of a newly discovered species.

mj

Malformed (Malformed)
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 05:58 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this free program might work.
http://download.com.com/3000-2068-7034018.html?tag=lst-0-1

if not, search for 'xp power tools'
at the http://www.windows.com website.
it has a easy to use image resizer in it.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 02:48 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nice micro-photos of spores,
that is archive material for shore.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: