Basic THC extraction alchemy Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Botanicals Marijuana Basic THC extraction alchemy Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Apro (Apro)
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 08:55 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taken from Cannabis Alchemy:

thc

thc

thc

thc

thc

thc

thc

thc

Apro (Apro)
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 09:00 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This method is basic it can get a lot more complicated and potent. Ive done this method countless # of times and its great to make hash oil. Add some powderd buds and its hash. Go from schwag to primo in a few hours.

? ? ? (Killdannow)
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 09:15 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you guys you should check out ions inventions - a hash oil extractor- I believe hes taking orders. its much simpler, you just add butane- and take extremely potent thc oil.

Apro (Apro)
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 09:39 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes,but I was just posting this for info, and to let people see how it is possible to do fairly easy on your own.If we can better understand the process we can then build better devices for extraction. Would you like to see a level two extraction? It goes up to four, I believe thc acetate is the last one, 10 times more potent than THC and has been referred to as: Highly psychedelic and spiritual, the effects take up to 45 min to kick in. It gets better...

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 11:47 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

umm, i don't think ion invented hash oil extraction via butane. i've seen several designs over the last couple years from over at overgrow.com.

? ? ? (Killdannow)
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 05:55 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hmmm well i dunno. hes in the process of attempting to get a patent, so good luck to him-- i just assumed

lurker (Lurker)
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:13 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, Ion doesn't claim to have invented the extraction via butane, what he seems to have done is create a device to make it fairly idiot-proof (i.e. perfect for me). If he offers them for sale I will definitely get one and report my results here.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:39 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

interesting.
it's a pretty simple thing,
i've seen designs that were little more than a plastic tube with a cap on each end with a fitting attached that you put butane in one end and hash oil drips out the other.
pretty easy to make yer own.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:40 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archive material apro.
that steamer design is very similar to what i've used, already in the archives. your material will make a nice addition, with pix to clarify, thx.

Apro (Apro)
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 11:48 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yup.

Ion has almost perfected the xtractor, to be more efficent and thorough. Most dont get it all, his will. He is making me one right now. Crafted out of steel and welded to specification, and w/ my name and potleaf, shrooms etched in. Nice item to have. Many xtracts can be done w/ it.