Archive through May 23, 2003 Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive BRF TEK : BRF Cakes. Mazies double stacked Archive through May 23, 2003 Previous Next

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

fahtphish (Fahtphish)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 04:50 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

heres my friends setupfile://localhost/J:/MVC-002F.JPG

fahtphish (Fahtphish)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 04:54 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

heres some morefile://localhost/J:/MVC-903F.JPG

fahtphish (Fahtphish)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 04:57 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oops, some morefile://localhost/J:/MVC-899F.JPGfile://localhost/J:/MVC-010F.JPGfile://localhost/J:/MVC-008F.JPGfile://localhost/J:/MVC-004F.JPG

fahtphish (Fahtphish)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 05:06 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my friend uses the inner res. tek. dunked before EVERY flush for 24 hours. he uses dry verm. to case and by the time pinning starts the casing is moist and if not one can just give it a good misting. he believes this may cut back on contam. risks due to stale water in the casings. other than that time he doesn't mist. they don't need it. they are sitting on 2.5 in. of perlite with a piece tin foil in between the cake and the perlite. these cakes are on their second flush. my friend said that the first flush, he couldn't even see the cakes. as you can see the bins are just inside of a clear plastic bag.

faht

fahtphish (Fahtphish)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 05:11 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what the hell heres another couple, my friend was teasing me with that note in the second one

faht

file://localhost/J:/MVC-898F.JPGfile://localhost/J:/MVC-011PG

fahtphish (Fahtphish)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 05:22 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i hear these worked like a charm!

faht

file://localhost/J:/MVC-006F.JPGfile://localhost/J:/MVC-005F.JPG

Dustin (Dustin)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 05:26 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just goes to show that PF tek can be alot better then casing in a tray
-Dustin

Highflyer (Highflyer)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 05:40 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is debateable. You would blow a load at what someone could do with 80+ cakes cased or spawned.

Very nice pics though faht. I especially like the one with your name in the middle.

Dustin (Dustin)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 05:50 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yea true but then again i almost blew a load at these pics...
-Dustin

fahtphish (Fahtphish)
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 05:53 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

true, but remeber these cakes have already "blown", lol, their load once and it was way more prolific than this, so im told, of course. and they will proly do it again and maybe even again with a milk dunk or two. but debateable was the word,

faht