Semilanceata /Cubensis Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Non Cubie Shrooms Semilanceata /Cubensis Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

skabb (Skabb)
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 07:07 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello

I want to know if someone grow some psilocybes semilanceata(in france there are a lot that time,
and i try to grow some.)

i have seen that the semilanceata grow in 'heap'
and the primordia are very ...special.

are the "semilanceata" and the "false mexicana" are the same and one mushroom?

so...
bye!

Brad (Raze)
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 02:42 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, false mexicana is also known as the mexi-cub, because it was actually a Psilocybe Cubensis and not a Psilocybe Mexicanna like rumoured.

jim brown (Shrhobbyist)
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 10:32 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://thehawkseye.com says they will have liberty cap spores available in late fall. However, under the description it says available November 1999. It also notes that there have been no reports of semilaceata being cultivated. I don't know if this is true, I have never heard of any being grown.

skabb (Skabb)
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2001 - 03:21 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i could send some french semilanceata spores prints or syringues if someone want to try to grow some.

i will send a photo of the mushrooms for a confirmation of the species.

yep

Natura (Natura)
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2001 - 02:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indeed, since a couple of week, Heavy Raining around Europe.
Like the last year, it will be a nice harvest !

enjoy. N+

serialkiller1 (Serialkiller1)
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2001 - 07:00 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i would love to grow them if i could get my hands on them
[email protected]

Black Star (Mr_Bug)
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2001 - 03:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be nice if Fanticus offered semilanceata.

PF, any chance of this happening?

relic (Relic)
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 05:23 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you can't grow it indoors. the spore works has prints of it.