A small green diversion Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Botanicals Marijuana A small green diversion Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Marx2k (Marx2k)
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 12:59 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks to the wonderful world of the internet and also thanks to digital cameras, an ex roommate half the country away can instantly send me beautiful shots of his homegrown white widow/bubblegum strains. Enjoy.

All mason jars:
Mason Jars. YUM

Bananas In Pajamas!:
Bananas In Pajamas!

Some close buds of his:
Some close buds of his

crystal goodness!:
crystal goodness!

This concludes todays lesson.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 01:06 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh, dude, that last pic made my mouth water.
and here i sit smokin' schwag.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 01:08 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

btw, is he curing them in the jars ?
i used to do that, too.
eventually i switched to brown paper [grocery] bags, a bit faster but gives a nice sweat cure.

Marx2k (Marx2k)
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 01:13 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

he dries until branches are snappy, then bags them for a week, then slow cures in jars...

Have you ever heard of curing with citrus fruit peels? (Orange, lemon or what have you..) I heard that it adds flavor to the bud... any clue on the authenticity of that claim?

JojoBaFruiT (Jojobafruit)
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 01:22 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it does add some taste.. just dont let it get too wet or it will taste molded and smell the same.. you dont have to use much.. just some shreds.. :)

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 01:34 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i tried it a couple times and didn't like it, gets moldy real fast , maybe i used too much.
i wouldn't bother, esp. if he plans to 'share' it with others, i get suspicious when i run into bud like that, makes me wonder what the guy is trying to pull if you catch my drift.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 01:36 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archive material to botanicals

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: