Experiences-sclerotia ? Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Non Cubie Shrooms Psilocybe Mexicana growing tips Experiences-sclerotia ? Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

myco domesticus (Mycophil)
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2003 - 12:03 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

with some friends we ate each 9 grams fresh , that was cut fine and mixed with homemade chocolate sauce ,the main effects felt were restlessness ,speedy thoughts , sweating , very light visuals
so i was wondering if there are other people at the forum having similar or more interesting effects and at what dosage these happened ?
the strain used was ps. tampanensis
and what would cause such a difference in effects compared to ps. cubensis ?

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2003 - 02:17 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how old were they from start to finish ?

Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 10:45 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no idea , they were the ones documented in the 'tea from rotterdam recipe' and bought in smartshop , my guess would be that they are rather young ones , looking at the size of 'em

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 12:17 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so they aren't exactly 'fresh' then.
i've heard that the older ones are stronger,
so maybe yours are just weak.

Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 11:27 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

still , the effects were totally different than a mild trip from the shrooms of cubensis or cyanescens , a more cerebral type trip

Zap (Zap)
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2003 - 01:11 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no clue what that is

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2003 - 01:26 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it sounds to me like a threshold trip,
just barely enough to feel.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: