Pf classic, Taz, Honey water, images... Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Liquid Culture: Karo/Honey/Dextrose Q&A Pf classic, Taz, Honey water, images... Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Zap (Zap)
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 03:17 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How is everything looking? all_in_1

Highflyer (Highflyer)
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 03:23 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All is looking .

Zap (Zap)
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 03:31 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ohh yah any idea when 1/2 pint jar gets is ready to syring? its pf classic, i need to do a taz honey water too, i hear they are fast! and from looking at that 9day old jar its is true! wooo what a nice Taz! ill keep you all updated

Highflyer (Highflyer)
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 03:36 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your PF jars are ready to begin exposure to light. You can birth them several days after they are at 100% colonization, or when they begin to pin invitro.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 12:08 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

looking good so far.
nice pix

Zap (Zap)
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 02:01 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

any way to brake up the small coulds that are starting in the honey water? i read you can use syringe and just suck up the fuzz balls and put them back in the jar? and i also tryed shaking them, did not do much help.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 09:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

most include a few shards of glass in their jars to help shred the mycellia [by shaking] but since you omitted them try thrashing the sterile needle around a bit to break up clumps.

John Doe (Smellmyfinger)
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 06:59 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how much water and honey was used in your honey tek

Zap (Zap)
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 03:23 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1/2 pint bell jars (like the ones used for cakes) I think they are 250ml. So i used 250ml of spring water, and 1/3 tablespoon of organic bee honey.

people recommend use:
1/2 teaspoon honey per 250ml water

i used the microwave 3min worked for me.

used platic lunch bag to cove lid and put rim on or u can use rubber band. and poked a phone with syring to inject 1cc of whatever u got.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: