Archive through July 23, 2003 Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Grow Chambers & Clean Rooms. OK I'll show ya my rack!: Greenhouse Design Archive through July 23, 2003 Previous Next

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2003 - 03:56 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Glad Cookware
I guess they are only 8x8x2 tray but they are sturdy and I have some that I've used 10-15 times with no problems. I have a couple of the cake pan size but they seem to flex on the bottom and disturbe the mycelium and these are easier to handle. They stack 4 high for incubation with the lids on.
Cost $3.47 for three @ wally world. For some reason they have them in the cookware section with tin pans instead of all the other clear storage stuff.

Roc

Toadstooll (Toadstooll)
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2003 - 06:53 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have the same setup High. I also have a coolmist just sitting on the botom. It took me a longgg time to get the timer right for casings. The tent holds Humd. Very well. These things are idea for cakes, You could fit a shitload of cakes in there. I only have to run my coolmist a few min's every 10 hours or so to keep it nice and coze for casings.
Just my 2 Cents.
Toad

Erebus (Debremus)
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 06:41 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awesome, I've seen those tents before how much are they at wal-crap, $100?

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 01:25 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i got mine for about thirty bucks

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 03:00 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alrighty Lights & Highflyer - I am picking up a coolmist for the rack... I know the hand misting would work but unzipping those fuckin zippers 2-3 times a day and then pumping that hand sprayer is wearing me out

Roc

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 01:04 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok kiddies here we go... I know a lot of you are into the fogger thing and ultrasonic coolmist thing but they just don't last long enough for me.
So today I'll show ya my step by step modification of a Vicks Kaz Coolmist with the little air filter thingy.
You'll need the Kaz, a cheap plastic funnel, some of the flex washer drain hose, a sharp knife, and a tube of caulk/adhesive.
Here we go

Roc

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 01:05 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Standard Kaz Coolmist

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 01:07 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Funnel

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 01:10 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Funnel Mod

Cut the end off and trim it down for a nice tight fight for the hose and assemble.

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 01:11 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Funnel & Hose