Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Botanicals Marijuana Kief (sp?) Box Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 06, 2003ridderridder10 1 08-06-03  07:29 am

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 12:08 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if you get it just a wee bit damp,
you can easily compress it into nice chunks of green hash.
then just dry after shaping it.
smokes much better than in powder form.

Scotsman (Barrowland)
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 06:30 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nice pics
here's our
soapbar

ridder (Ridder)
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 06:46 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

need i say bastard!!!?
looks yummy my friend :)

wanna send some COD?

ridder (Ridder)
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 06:55 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

at least i have this (about 3/4 of an oz)

yum

faht (Fahtphish)
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 01:21 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure Jay would love it if you dusted him heavily with that stuff... hehe Alright Scotsman! one more pic like that and you are going to have to sit in the corner and send it all to me!! lol DAMN!!

FAHT

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 12:31 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote:

need i say bastard!!!?

lol
not really,
it goes without saying.
scots loves to tease us.

Scotsman (Barrowland)
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 06:45 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

send me some COD
send you some CUF

ridder (Ridder)
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 01:49 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is my tommy chong bubbler :)

chong

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 02:44 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nice.
what did that bad boy run ya ?

ridder (Ridder)
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 04:01 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

don't remember... got it cheap tho by talking business.. works well sometimes to give people ideas and opportunities in exchange for a discount.. the guy just opened up a new head shop and i knew his good friend who helped him because i frequented his shop.. any rate i was in the new one on the first week and chong (making a tour) had just stopped by and sold a bunch of glass the previous week.

at any rate i was in there talking with the guy and at the time i was going to partner with him to make an online presence for his site to sell via the internet.. never happened but that day i bought the pipe above with like a 20-30% discount from what he was retailing.. so it was easily under 100 bucks. :)

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2003 - 02:50 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i could never risk using such a pipe much,
i get stoned and drop shit.

ridder (Ridder)
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2003 - 05:37 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i'm careful with it :)
it's the best hitting bubbler i've EVER used.

Scotsman (Barrowland)
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2003 - 05:51 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

our hash is getting cheaper
it now costs £40 an oz
when like 2 years ago it was
like £60 an oz

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 12:19 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how the quality on the hash ?

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 02:04 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Need an opinion on quality just hit me up at roc at ziplip dot com and we'll arrange for a QC standards test from none other than myself!!!

Roc

I'd really like to add one of those to my mushroom collection...

Machine (Machine)
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 03:08 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

looks mighty tastey! mmmmmm!

rodger rabbit (Skyypilot)
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 03:49 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The best hash I've ever smoked came from cleaning my scissors while 'trimming'. Back in the 70's, I took a world tour and visited Afganistan, India, Lebanon, and Egypt. Got all kinds of hash, but none could compare with what sticks to my scissors while trimming skunk. What gives?

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 05:58 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dunno if I agree rodger, my last trip to Amsterdam I got a hold of some red lebanese that sent me to my room and I woke up the next morning slurry stoned for half the day... haven't been luck enough to checkout your skunk though

Roc

Scotsman (Barrowland)
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 06:16 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the quality is good but now and
then you do find things mixed with
it that should'nt be there, the odd
bit of plastic
as soon as i see it i can tell
if it's good
i dont like it if its been in
the microwave, they put it in there
to soften it for cutting and if
its been in to long it gets crumbly

i remember the red leb from years ago
and black, the black was mind blowingly
strong
we also got oil that came in straws, that
was strong
nothing beats bud smoked from the bong

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 06:34 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is anyone old enough to remember those dipped thai sticks? Sweet stuff and what a stone...

Roc

Sea of Weed (Jrok)
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 07:39 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oohh yea the good old days

ridder (Ridder)
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 04:22 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

man we all seriously need to get together for a party sometime.. scotsman, when are you heading out this way next?

Roc (Rochester)
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 01:01 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed!

Roc

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: