Cheap ultrasonic fogger Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Where can I get Supplies? Cheap ultrasonic fogger Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 01:56 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.petguys.com/-015561220800.html

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 01:57 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archive material to supplies

JRK (Godfetish)
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 06:46 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can get them in the pond area too at Menard's, Lowes, Casa DePot...very seasonal though so not always in season.

psycho naut (Xochipilli2012)
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 11:46 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

found one slightly cheaper. http://www.fountainmountain.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=FM&Category_Code=F1
I also found a fogger gun on another site but found no price.A foaf used to use one and he swore it would make his fruits grow something like three times their size after fanning out the mist from his bins(30 minutes later).he might have been exagerating,but I've never used one before so I wouldn't know for sure.

Blodwen_1 (Blodwen_1)
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 11:51 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have one and use one with my set up. You can run multiple closet style grow chambers with them. However they've never cause my mushrooms to grow to gigantic proportions, but they provide one hell of a misting. I have many pics of my set up but I have yet to post any of them.

psycho naut (Xochipilli2012)
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 01:17 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

maybe my friend exagerated about the growth rate of his friends bins.but I can vouch for some gigantic freaking boomers that they showed me.I think he used wheat berries,straw,and a verm for casing.but I guess for as many replacement spray bottles as I've bought I should have bought a fogger instead.

stephany (Stef)
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 12:52 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm using a closet as a grow chamber. Do I just put the fogger inside the closet? Currently, I have a sharper image air purifier in the closet to decrease the chance of mold. I assume that if I use a fogger, I would not use the purifier. Any suggestions on how best to humidify while at the same time decreasing mold risk?

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 01:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

any ultrasonic should be outside the closet with the fog ran in via a tube. the ultrasonic should be on a timer so humidity hovers around 90%.
the purifier can still run as before.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 01:57 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

here's another cheap source-
http://www.mainlandmart.com/foggers.html

Blodwen_1 (Blodwen_1)
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 09:08 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The "ULPA biofilter" sucks the air in from outside the grow chamber blows clean air through the flex tubing and into the top of the grow chamber. Clean ultrasonic/ULPA filter outside air, the only downside is that a single mister doesn't come with a holder/floating pad. But the three hole mister does. Simply pull and push the cord connected to the mister sitting in the bucket to determine how much mist goes to you're grow chamber. With a three hole mister one could run maybe 3-5 closet grow chambers.mister

Blodwen_1 (Blodwen_1)
Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 09:09 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

mister

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2003 - 03:23 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

looks sweet, thx.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: