Mushmushkitresult final Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Invitro [MycroTeks] Mushmushkitresult final Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

myco domesticus (Mycophil)
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 11:09 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

looks like birhtday is coming up

final 1final 2

final 3

Erebus (Debremus)
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 11:10 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:04 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this is just 1st flush, yes ?
might not be the final one, though.
what do you figure that weighs out at ?

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:05 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archive material
append to other thread on topic

Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:27 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes ,the first flush and it looks like they could use some humidity ,when i touch the filter in the lid i can feel the heads pushing up
i'm planning on opening the lid today in front of the flowhood,hoping to take some prints and later on some tissuetransfer,then go to dunking or straw ,if i can get that baby out of its jar
i guess it's somewhere between 30-40 grams ,i check the weight after printing for maximum sterility
the substrate looks more uniform than in the beginning ,where it looked like two distinct layers ,the smaller part at the bottom had more the consistency of manure in the beginning when i shaked the jar

pjcfly (Lostandconfused)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:52 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whats the total time frame going to be on this U think?

Miraclet (Miraclet)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:57 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very nice...

Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:06 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Harvested yesterday , about 50 grams wet (46 + 2 caps still printing)
The shrooms were dried in a herbdryer at 30°c.Made tea the usual way , only the tea must have boiled for a minute or so , instead of nearboiling and the effects were faint .
Could that be caused by the boiling of the tea ? Next flush i'll eat raw to see if it is any different,cheers

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 01:28 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a brief boil should not hurt potency enough to notice,
although a fast dry on a dehydrator will definitely lower potency enough to feel a difference.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 01:29 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

btw, it's hard to scale that jar size,
can you post a pic with something beside it so we can judge size ?

Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 12:12 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i removed some aborts and dunked the cake , it can not be removed without breaking the glass or breaking up the cake
i'll use a lighter for sizing that jar on the pic

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 09:06 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jar sizer

meanwhile new ones are growing in that jar already,the filter was made of a substance i think is tyvek ,printing didn't work and due to time limits i couldn't tissue clone either, so 'll try it again next flush

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 02:09 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

cool, thx for updating us.

Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 08:05 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

an update on that kit ,flush 2...
a few days i kept the tyvek loose on the lid but decided to remove it for easier printing etc

flush 2aflush 2b

flush 2c

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 11:31 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

pretty impressive come-back from the dunk.
looks to be a decent 2nd flush underway.
thx for the update.

Username: Mycophil

Post Number: 463
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 05:30 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well it looks finished now , most aborted but managed to take a few prints after a few failures ,also better results with the tea and on another occasion caps in small pieces added last moment to omelet to make sure minimal heat reached the caps (max potency)
the kit i recommend to all who look for an easy and secure way to grow
Upload

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 6493
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 12:36 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

very nice, thx
http://archives.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/29852.gif

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: