Straw Logs Stealth Mode IN A FIREPLACE Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Secrecy & Stealth ; Privacy & Security. Straw Logs Stealth Mode IN A FIREPLACE Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

indicaz (Indicaz)
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 11:29 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nothing to see here folks run along.....
atleast nothing to the naked eye....

Fireplace Fungi

Pulling the fireplace away from the wall reveals
the growroom

grow area

lots of space
more logs
more coming soon

just a bunch of 48 inch by 8 inch diameter logs...

pinning like a bitch, i will post more pics soon

Erebus (Debremus)
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 11:33 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats wild!

Excellent idea!

indicaz (Indicaz)
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 11:35 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you kind sir

micah (Micah)
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 11:47 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your a smart man indicaz. You sure seem to be making good use of that space. Inconspicuous and cozy. Lets see the pigs try and sniff this one out.lol.Good luck with ye ole logs.

rodger rabbit (Skyypilot)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 12:13 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking good. Don't forget to pump a bunch of fresh air into that space.

indicaz (Indicaz)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 12:40 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the room is air conditioned.....

also i may add pulling the fire place slightly away from the wall at intermittent times works well... thanks everyone for the great remarks....

it always feel so cozy here at home ;)

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:00 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

that is far-out.
good to see some stealth.
those are some great looking logs, too.
looking forward to the fruiting pix.
great sign, btw, thx.

Cygnus X 1 (Rufusdelta)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:38 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only way for the feds/cops/pigs to get to you is if they are Mycotopian users!!

VERY NICE INDEED!

Sea of Weed (Jrok)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:24 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

:) Agree

Miraclet (Miraclet)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 07:01 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

indicaz, good to see you, and, well, you..heheh..Nice set up bro..

MT

Zap (Zap)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:57 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nice setup, if i was cop.etc.. i would think hmm eletric coard behind wall goes intowall? hmm...

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 08:02 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the way i see it,
you're screwed if the cops get inside the house.
so best not to.
but this is good stealth,
it would easily fool any casual observer,
if not a detective with a search warrant.

indicaz (Indicaz)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 09:12 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

fruits

btw I did say stealth not invisible :)

indicaz (Indicaz)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 09:14 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can anyone tell me why the middle of the logs dont fruit as well as say the ends?

just curious is it something im doing wrong???

Erebus (Debremus)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 09:20 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DON'T do this unless you get it confirmed, but maybe it needs a little scratching? The ends might be less sealed than the sides.

Erebus (Debremus)
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 09:24 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Btw that's some NICE fruits.

G** damn those straw logs look nice. *mind churns*

Cygnus X 1 (Rufusdelta)
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 12:30 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I say that it is a perfect stealth since the casual observer usually sets up the trail for the detective with a search warrant to bust in your house.

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 12:45 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

indeed, that's how it usually goes.

indicaz (Indicaz)
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 01:09 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i love that....... how incitefull... yeah now that I think about it, the casual observer is the snitch.. :)

Anyways to add to this post the middle of the logs has seen to improven.... I guess since the concentration of colonized grain usually ends up on the ends the ends colonize quicker and stronger while the middle of the log takes the longest and it seems the mycelial network has the hardest time getting organized....

Off to visions...... :)

anyways

rodger rabbit (Skyypilot)
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 05:08 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've found the ends pin before the middle, but the middle isn't usually far behind. Hang in there. Nice fruitbodies!

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 01:31 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

more air at the ends as well.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: