Semilanceata indoors Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Non Cubie Shrooms Semilanceata indoors Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

myco domesticus (Mycophil)
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 02:48 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

from psilocybe.org one of the few pics i've seen yet on inside fruiting semilanceatas

on compost 1

on compost 2

there is also an article in german that i'm struggling to translate ,'ll keep you informed
fruiting seems strain or substrain related (?)

Snippynutz Fucbag (Snippynutz)
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 09:46 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this site might help you in the translating
http://searchenginez.com/translate_websites.html

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 01:31 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

great link!

Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 07:12 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the link , it's been saved , whole pages ,that sounds nice!!

lycaeum dansk (Damascus)
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 05:57 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

myco, you are honestly one of the greatest human beings I 'seem' to know.

Your dedication with shrooms (and other botanicals) is like anything!

keep up the impressive and often insipiring work, 'we' eagerly await new pictures (espicially of those azures!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 10:36 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the compliment ,but that feels like too much honour to me , many great people in here imo ,and special thanks to hippie3 without who we couldn't even communicate
concerning the azures , it is in the hand of nature ,that wild beast will know what to do ,lol,i'm sure with all the different substrates testing there must be at least one that will do the trick

it appears to me that the domestication of the azures in europe is a fact now , it is only a matter of filling in the empty spaces in between ,the one person that really has a lot of experience is Anno from the shroomery ,who is amongst others a true mycosaint
have a shroomy day
btw ,working on some translations on azures and semilanceatas right now

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 08:30 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"the one person that really has a lot of experience is Anno from the shroomery " i tried to edit that line as it wasn't complete but it was more than 2 hrs ago , i wanted to change to :
"the one person that really has a lot of experience with azures is Anno from the shroomery" Just wanted to give him credit since he supported the project a lot also

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 10:10 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anno is a righteous man, in my book.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: