Kak-n-balls; pass a piss test Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Where can I get Supplies? Kak-n-balls; pass a piss test Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Ron severson (Snwbdr)
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 02:51 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just read a post about paramedics,docs,etc looking for a supplement for the tastey nuggets. Look no further..epsecially when it comes to alternitives. That shit probably causes cancer. Just please keep it to personal time. I had a kidney & spleen injury last march and almost died. I'd hate to think my docs are ripped. Especially when my life is in danger. But head to www.testclear.com Buy only the powdered urine kit. These days thats all you can rely on. Most tests are so sofisticated they look for cover ups. Anywho....I will vouch for the kit; 100% The only way it will not work is if someone esle is holding your Kak n balls and the sample cup. The kit comes with a heater, small vial of powdered urine, a bigger vial to hold the sample, plus a temp gauge on that. Carry one with you at all times especially in accident prone careers. I got mine at all times!!! when you go in strap it to you leg or secure in other ways. They will ask you to remove jackets, etc. and empty your pockets. So keep it stashed. anything further by the piss doc is illegal. obviously keep as quiet as you can. they may listen at the door. and even piss a bit maybe on the lid. they look for that as well. Its a world of suspicion. but anyhow..I have several collegues that have used this test as well. No one has ever failed...EVER. Hope this asnwers some prayers. And you can smoke the real dilly. Kit is only around 50 bucks. but thats well worth your career. Thats my two cents..hope you like.
Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Hippie3 (Admin)
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 12:58 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thx for the tip.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: