Buying Spores Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Spores, Prints & Syringes Buying Spores Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Spore & Syringe Suppliers - 1
SyringesLiberty_Capsonediadem16 1 11-01-01  04:34 am
What's going on with 3M?Kevin Smithmonkeyod15 2 10-05-01  02:25 am
Lilshopofspores <--- opinions??SnoopyPatrick22 1 11-30-01  11:24 pm
Crystal clear syringesPurgeSnoopy12 1 10-26-01  09:32 pm
Can anyone compare to PF's syringes?Primitive Experiencejack cracker15 1 12-13-01  04:43 am
Ralphster!!zoot zootamusplinkerdink4209 5 12-21-01  11:24 pm
Has anyone ordered from these guys??????bj sloanhippie326 1 12-20-01  06:10 pm
FROZEN PF SYRINGES????????!Liberty_Capsggg17 1 01-05-02  03:51 pm
The Hawk's EyeRalph Littleplinkerdink42015 1 12-09-01  05:01 am
Shipping spore prints in hot summergrant carmodyCragith Kilbonith2 1 12-13-01  06:54 am

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Claw (Claw)
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 04:21 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm trying to decide where to buy my spores...any reccomendations?

Also, the guide I'm using suggests I grow P. Cubensis (Amazonian strain) for my first time. Does it really matter? Are they easier to grow or something like that? Where is the best place to buy them.

One last thing....maybe I'm being a bit paranoid, but what is the safest way to order these things? Check? Money order? Credit card? I know they're legal, but I don't really want a record of the transaction......

Super paranoid? Let me know what you think.

Thanks again to everyone!

Claw :)

Lichen (Lichen)
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 05:02 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

www.fanaticus.com

Marx2k (Marx2k)
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 05:19 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

www.thehawkseye.com is where my friend gets hers. Never had a problem with them so far

Timothy Leary (Timothyleary)
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 05:26 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

forget hawkseye and order from fanaticus, i ordered a decent size order from hawkseye back in aug and have yet to see my order. checked on the money order, cashed!!!!

stick with fanaticus, they are the most reputable and won't rip you off like hawk's eye did to me.

Claw (Claw)
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 06:13 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fanaticus it is......

Now for the next newbie question....
When you order, do you use your real name? I know this all sounds silly, but I'm new at this and I've got a bit of paranoia. I know the spores are legal, and after all I just wanna look at them under a microscope.....:) hehe
but all the same, I'm feeling a bit apprehensive.
Would anyone tell me how you order spores as an example?
Please help me get rid of my silly fears...

Thanks again folks!
Claw

Marx2k (Marx2k)
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 06:45 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Timothy, thats quite odd... every time my friend ordered her syringes (2 at a time) they came within a week or two and she's not had a contam yet and theyre usually pretty damn full of spores (visibly)

Kooka C. Burra (Kookaburra)
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 12:29 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I ordered from fanaticus, put a $20 bill in an envelope with a piece of paper that said I wanted 2 PF classic syringes, thanks, and then I included my mailing address with my real name.

PF cuts the address out of your letter, and tapes it to the box, and then destroys the letter. Several years ago, I ordered from him, as well, using a fake name. Doesn't really seem to matter, just a question of what you're comfortable with.

Pierno Fuller (Pierno)
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 06:58 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I ordered a Hawwain strain from Fanaticus...there is somesmall black substance in the syinge with the spores...is this ok--or infection?

Nanook of the North (Nanook)
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 01:04 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PF syringes are sterile. Don't worry, be happy:)
Shake well before use!

Pierno Fuller (Pierno)
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 07:37 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok thanks...do you happen to know what the webby black stuff is per chance?

Thank you.

Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 08:43 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spores mixed with a bit of gelatinous tissue that dropped off during the peak of the spore drop. The gills shed tissue when they get going heavy. It's slime, but it's sterile slime, guaranteed. Shake these "slimy" syringes well before you shoot with them to help disperse the clumps. Hawaiian's print heavy and shed lots of tissue.

Dave Smith (Swampdog)
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 09:11 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not one contaminated syinge from PF in over 3 years. Dont worry,be happy.

Fishy1 (Fishy1)
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 11:48 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PF has been good to me since his 1st ad in HT magazine! This musta been 10 years ago!! He would not do ya wrong...

SneyoS (Soyens)
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 - 03:52 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just told by a friend that sending spores though the mail has just been outlawed because apparently the guy in Florida who got Anthrax, got it from spores being sent through the mail. Has anyone heard anything about this? Or is my friend just pulling my leg. He said he saw it on the news and seemed pretty serious.

Lichen (Lichen)
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 - 06:20 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have searched all the news wires and can find no mention of spores other than bacterial spores. It's probably a rumor.

monkeyod (Monkeyod)
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 - 06:21 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Same here...where did you hear/read this 'info'

Pneuma9 (Pneuma9)
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 - 08:42 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Lichen for demonstrating resourcefulness not heresy.

Brad (Raze)
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 - 09:34 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Still, you can just slap em in an envelope and no one well ever know

Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 03:00 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yup. Still legal.

Nan (Nanook)
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 06:10 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well you may be a little thin, but there are spores in there I am sure. They are hard to see when the concentrations are very low... But that does not mean the syringes are impotent. PF syringes are sometimes clear with little or no spores visible... But they still work fine, I am sure yours will too

greenthumb (Greenthumb)
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 11:55 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pam,
My friend freaked when he got his syringes. He thought it was a scam. He shot those "apparently worthless" things and they grew like crazy!

Nan (Nanook)
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 03:23 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You should be fine.

Swilly (Swilly)
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 05:27 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i agree with Nan it's often very hard to see spores in a syringe !! but there is only one way to truely find out if you did a good job and that is to use them!! im sure you did fine sister!!!
much love,Swilly