Zoo Doo Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Substrate: Shroom Food Compost recipies Zoo Doo Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Dung Teks - 1
Compost - 1
Straw & Manure Tek - 1

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Fishy1 (Fishy1)
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 07:50 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GOT POOP?horse poop

onediadem (Onediadem)
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 09:15 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Hell, I love funnies like that.....lmao

onediadem (Onediadem)
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 09:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Too bad I cant use my great danes poop....Looks like I have dinasaurs from the size of the shovelfuls. Would have plenty to share too...

bleep (Bleep)
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 04:16 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

here's one for you guys, and i know that its not one that many ppl have heard before:

go to a local zoo and ask the zoo keeper for elephant shit. tell them that it's for a school project or something. then take it home and use a carpet cleaner (without chemicals) and use it to suck out all the nutrients and then after that, the instructions got vague on me, since my friend's mom did this. they used the agar tek with a fish tank and cultivated more than enough with the elephant sht. i don't know how much of an extreme a person would go to to get "high quality" shit

that last sentence was funny

XUnkyHerbX (Notapplicable)
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 04:35 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmm.. That's not a bad idea. But why do I doubt zoo's save their animal shit? What in a zoo would be better then elephant shit.. What about giraffe shit? Shit, thats not a bad idea. I have a year long membership too :) Any think the zoo will actually give me their shit?

bleep (Bleep)
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 04:44 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh yeah, you have to make sure and ask what the elephant's diet was (straws/peanuts/whatever nutrient-wise, no kids)

Nan (Nanook)
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 06:34 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THE SHIT! No carpet cleaner needed.

Straight up Good Shit. Ralphster44 gives it two thumbs up for cultivation of Pan Trops, and there are many reports of heavy fruitings with other difficult psilocybes. Cubies do very well on Zoo Doo, large heavy fruitings have been reported.

The Mycologist's favorite is "Poop in a Can"

I am telling you, it's THE Shit.

Worm Castings : Manure Water : Shroom Glossary