How important is light? Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive BRF TEK : BRF Cakes. Light LED Light How important is light? Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
LIGHT - 1

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

awalter44 (Farmerinthedell)
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 02:06 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am new to both the forum and this amazing hobby and was wondering(among other things)how important light is while my jars are germinating? Will it speed up or slow down the process? Can no light cause the the cakes to not grow? Thanks

Nan (Nanook)
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 02:31 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am going to throw you a link to the Incubation thread in the Archive where you question was asked. There is a link down there to more info on Light and shroom cultivation.

Imok Urok2 (Imok)
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 02:39 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

awalter, check out the tek Nan pointed to.
If you have further questions after reading it, you came to the
right place to ask.
Nan is one of those who will be glad to help.
Good luck and good growing :)

hippie3 (Hippie)
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 02:13 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

light seems to have no effect on germination or speed of growth, it's only effect is to trigger pinning later on.