Archive through November 19, 2003 Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Photos It's not your fathers bag of dope. Archive through November 19, 2003 Previous Next

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

rodger rabbit (Skyypilot)
Username: Skyypilot

Post Number: 1159
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 02:32 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If ya get really bored smoking your weed, you can always colonize and fruit it! Here's a quarter pound of white widow beginning to fruit. I didn't PC or pasteurize or anything. Didn't wanna destroy the resin heads. Now to find out if the 'karma' made it into the mushies. . .It's a terrible job, but somebody has to do it. . .
Upload
"I feel rowdy and I don't know why. . .Excuse me, while I kiss the sky!" jimi hendrix

Mushroom Zen (Sno)
Username: Sno

Post Number: 763
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 02:36 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's just wrong. Mushies will grown on damn near anything and you're going to go and waste good weed... Shameful.

-Zen

Yogi (Yogi)
Username: Yogi

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 02:38 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Roger! Thats someting I wanted to try but not with bud. My idea is to use the stem fiber as substrate.I'm sure it will work too

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 02:40 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He He...I just had a wild hair that day. It grows well on hemp fibre too.
"I feel rowdy and I don't know why. . .Excuse me, while I kiss the sky!" jimi hendrix

Sharkie Jones (Rainbowfungus)
Username: Rainbowfungus

Post Number: 310
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 03:50 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can you tell how you did that please? I'd like to try something like that. Nice job Roger.

psycho naut (Xochipilli2012)
Username: Xochipilli2012

Post Number: 183
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 03:53 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

probably the most expensive shrooms i've ever seen.

jimmy jublanski (Zoomerhead)
Username: Zoomerhead

Post Number: 193
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 04:00 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

cool as hell? absolutely!!

ridiculous? with out a doubt!!

once again you seperate yourself from the rest of the pack rodger. you are either a revolutionary or have completely lost your marbles...only time will tell..........

Fitch F. Fitch (Fitch)
Username: Fitch

Post Number: 159
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 04:01 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honestly, that strikes me as a real waste; I wish I was in a position to go and use that much bangin bud to grow shrooms. Id take the bud and use it to smoke for months.
He was born pauper to a pawn
On a Christmas Day
When the New York Times said God is dead
And the Wars Begun

banjojo (Banjojo)
Intermediate Member
Username: Banjojo

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 05:24 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

seeds are very nutritious
there's a fungus among us!

mycos eleusis (Exshroomer)
Username: Exshroomer

Post Number: 323
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 05:55 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eat the shrooms and smoke the mycelia, then let us know!
"Bake them Donuts with extra grease;
This batch is for the chief of Police!"

Unknown

Joe Millionaire (Rotterdam_y2k)
Username: Rotterdam_y2k

Post Number: 279
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 06:15 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

White Widow!!??!! Was it rotting or something? Were there maggots crawling out of it?? Do you realize that we are smoking mexican brick while you are growing shrooms on White Widow? You must have too much money on your hands from selling those pounds from your logs.... PM me if you have that problem in the future...

White Widow - 1st place winner 8th Cannabis Cup.
Upload
"Ekam Sat Vipras Bahudda Vidante"
The One Truth is named by the wise in many ways.

philnweird (Highroller)
Username: Highroller

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 07:24 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No really Rodg, what is the substrate? LMAO
"He took a face from the ancient gallery, and he walked on down the hall......."

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 07:51 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It really is nugs. I'm nuts.

philnweird (Highroller)
Username: Highroller

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 08:11 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah man. Unique, that's for sure. hehe. Wonder what brownies or ganja balls outa that would be like.
"He took a face from the ancient gallery, and he walked on down the hall......."

Sweetness (Sweetness)
Username: Sweetness

Post Number: 472
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 11:56 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn, Roger!
*On the other hand, you have other fingers*

Mushroom Zen (Sno)

Post Number: 765
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 02:12 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

again... and I'll quote:

quote:

That's just wrong. Mushies will grown on damn near anything and you're going to go and waste good weed... Shameful.

-Zen

Joe Millionaire (Rotterdam_y2k)
Username: Rotterdam_y2k

Post Number: 285
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 06:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zen and I think ALIKE.
"Ekam Sat Vipras Bahudda Vidante"
The One Truth is named by the wise in many ways.

Post Number: 1165
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 06:50 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's good for the soul to waste stuff once in a while...Besides, foaf had an awesome year growing, so there's a bit left over to spare. However, if you think that was bad, wait until you see next months project.

Jinzo (Kikaida)
Intermediate Member
Username: Kikaida

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 07:00 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And I thought I was a mad scientist!

Roger, I wish you were my neighbor!!!!

Sueetch ON! 1-2-3!!!!

Mushroom Zen (Sno)

Post Number: 767
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 08:05 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So um...

quote:

Besides, foaf had an awesome year growing, so there's a bit left over to spare.

Upload
-Zen

Sharkie Jones (Rainbowfungus)
Username: Rainbowfungus

Post Number: 313
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 08:56 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Be interested in selling some beans?

Oletimer (Jimsom)
Username: Jimsom

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 12:23 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saying that Roger lost his marbles is assuming that he knew where they all were to begin with.
Love ya Rog you're sumptin else
Oletimer

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 7748
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 12:36 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you are either a revolutionary or have completely lost your marbles...
or both.
there's virtually zero % chance that any 'magic' got past the mycellial membrane and into the weed,
or vice versa.
the THC molecule is too large to pass into mycellia unbroken, and since the weed's dead it can't intake anything.
a waste, in short, in my opinion.

http://archives.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/29852.gif

Fitch F. Fitch (Fitch)
Username: Fitch

Post Number: 161
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 12:51 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, but now roger can be the swingin dick big pimp of the board because instead of growing his mushrooms on 8$ worth of birdseed like everyone else, he uses $1400 worth of marijuana!

All in good fun, I wish I was in your position RR. Got seeds? Or perhaps pics of the crop?
He was born pauper to a pawn
On a Christmas Day
When the New York Times said God is dead
And the Wars Begun

Caudex (Caudex)
Username: Caudex

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 01:22 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL, I have seen you grow 'em on burritos, hemp twine and now this. Can you grow mushrooms on mushrooms?

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 01:37 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You haven't seen my mushroom on a mushroom?
http://archives.mycotopia.net/discuscgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?t pc=2&post=117675#POST117675

Hip,
I know there will be no thc in those. It was just done on a drunk weekend, and out of a desire to do something not done before. I'll behave now. (after a few more 'weird' substrates)

jimjim (Jimjim)
Username: Jimjim

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 01:39 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just a suggestion...next time, put $100 bills thru a shredder for substrate, and maintain moisture levels with Dom Perignon...enjoy!jimjim

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 7782
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 02:00 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol
that would proly work,
once the alky evap'd.

(Message edited by admin on November 19, 2003)
http://archives.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/29852.gif