My azurescens pix by MeneerCactus 4 m... Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Non Cubie Shrooms My azurescens pix by MeneerCactus 4 mb Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 8382
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 12:03 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

MeneerCactus
-Entheosiast-
Reged: 01/20/02
11/21/03 12:44 PM

High All,
I collected some pictures from our backyard. Hope you like them?!

Thanks for all your compliments. I will foreward them to the creating force called nature. The thing what surprised me the most of this great project was the easyness it was created. And the easyness to spread the wood from your garden to other places.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is nice to tell how this project is coming to this point:
Mycelium from Anno cultivated/spawned by stefan, spawned again by me.
Sponsors for woodchips are a few Dutch friends(Anand, Ralph and Ganja) from my forum. And ofcourse my girlfriend who needs to deal with my myco virus get some credits. Later I also added a new spawnbag mycelium/soaked cardboard. This bag was a gift from Una. This isolate has it origins also at Anno's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How I made this garden? Well basically I followed the teks and added some of my own mind farts. The hart of the spawm is burried between the roots of a plant. And I cased it slightly.

After some weeks I noticed the mycelium breaking trough. I started to soak chips and added and mixed them, etc etc. I placed the wooden fence as I hoped for shrooms to appear at that place. I know the regular pictures and wanted to give a extra dimension.

In September when the first leaves dropped on the bed I cassed it with a thin layer of fine vermiculite to keep the snow and frost at some distance. Basically that was it. Hmmm we had a hot summer so I had the garden hose open at regular times

The with mush on the tree is an other story. A few years back I cutted down tree and placed a piece of oyster, taken from an other three, and placed that in a crack in the leftover tree. Last winter it was not that much, now she is becoming more beautifull everyday. From every crack in the tree fruits appear

--------------------
I am what I am,
Eric

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 8383
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 12:07 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 8384
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 12:10 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

from http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Growlog&Number=2122048&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 8385
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 12:11 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

archive material

faht (Fahtphish)
Username: Fahtphish

Post Number: 573
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 01:04 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thats awesome... hey, i have a buddy in wisco that was wondering if it were possible to grow azures there? done correctly throughout the summer and autumn of course... :-)

fahtster
says: hello :-)

rodger rabbit (Skyypilot)
Username: Skyypilot

Post Number: 1229
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 02:50 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In nature, they grow in beach sand and dune grass. Most I've found were within 200 yards of the ocean, and constantly covered with the salt spray. It's a wonder anything can grow in those conditions.
"I feel rowdy and I don't know why. . .Excuse me, while I kiss the sky!" jimi hendrix

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: