Hiding your stash!, Candle tek pics Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Secrecy & Stealth ; Privacy & Security. Hiding your stash!, Candle tek pics Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 8957
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 12:49 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

by colt122

quote:

Well There seems to be a need for more of these types of stash's,If anyone has one they would like to post,this would be a great time.I know theres alot better Ideas out there This is just an option Since I like to take pics sit back and enjoy

This candle is about 10 inches long I will hollow out 1/2,make sure its a straight line Save the left over wax chunks for sealing up the hole afterwards

This holds up to 2 oz's when compressed,One nicely

Now I used a container to house the stash,in this case a "Pounce" Cat treat container was exact

Heres the container and my...Medicine Thats 1 oz

Now I wrapped in in Plastic wrap(syran will release smell) although I doubt any smell can get threw this candle After rolling the stash many times and sealing the flavour and smell in,I used a Potporri,type carpet deoderizor on the PKG,then inserted it into the tube and capped it.I will put the container in upside down,then pour hot wax on it to seal the bottom on Then put the deacal on the bottom,glue it and wrap it in syran,and put the bow on

Get the wax hot in a bowl,and get ready to pour.

K,now stash is in wax is hot,now pour on top till even

Now add the saftey card on the bottom

Now I wrapped once around with a piece of plastic wrap,careful to keep a good finish,tie the bow on and ,its done,one stash ready for what ever you want

A little bubblewrap,some styrofoam chunks in a box ands its safe to go off-roading

by colt122

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 8958
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 12:54 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wax is really good for hiding odors.
melt down candle wax in a jar by placing the wax in the jar and the jar in a bath of boiling water....once its completely liquid take it out of the water, screw on the lid and once its cool enough to harden shake the shit out of it to coat the whole inside . Play with the lid while the wax is soft so you can take the lid off easily later, but holds its shape. now you have an air tight container that looks pretty and will definitely hide any smell inside....the kids smile when they smell raw nug that has a blueberry candle scent to it...makes it more tempting

buy a container that you put poupori in and replce the sweet smelling stuff with ground up shrooms. Then put it back in the original box and gift wrap it. the box has enough oils still in it that the package will still smell like cinnonmon or whatever and it looks the same under xray.

farmerlucky03 (Farmerlucky03)
Username: Farmerlucky03

Post Number: 312
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 02:46 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you are the man. I have a buddy in TX that is having a hard time finding good nug....and shrooms.

(Message edited by farmerlucky03 on December 09, 2003)
"McElroy were one of the same. We're Skyhighatrists."
Formula 51

Sin Ful Dreams (Sinfuldreams)
Username: Sinfuldreams

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 03:08 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh yes, brings back memories.
Used a very similar "Tek" when I was in the Army.
We put Turkish Hash in candles and shoe Polish, to bring back home. Also Soap works for small amounts,
It Works!

Marvin Martian (Marvinm92)
Username: Marvinm92

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 04:46 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heh, pretty cool.. Almost with I could add that to OG's FAQ's...
A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkeys monkey...

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 8968
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 05:02 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why don't you ?

faht (Fahtphish)
Username: Fahtphish

Post Number: 596
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 05:28 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

beautiful! :-)

fahtster
says: hello :-)

ralph (Ralphster44)
Advanced Member
Username: Ralphster44

Post Number: 98
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 06:10 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is great!!!
I like stuff like this:-)
Thanks..
Ralphster44
www.RalphstersSpores.com

black dog (Blackdog)
Username: Blackdog

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 08:11 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awesome idea!!!

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 9007
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 12:25 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

all credit to the author,
colt122
i'm just a humble scribe.

farmerlucky03 (Farmerlucky03)
Username: Farmerlucky03

Post Number: 313
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:32 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Got one liul ?
Would they be able to tell when it is under the xray machine? Or do they not do that.?
"McElroy were one of the same. We're Skyhighatrists."
Formula 51

Mark Whoneedstoknowmysurname? (Masterkush)
Username: Masterkush

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 09:46 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool.
As a home type stash I think it's great.

Nice one.

DON'T try and fly with it though as I'm sure x-ray would show it extremely well. The new breed they have at airports does all sorts of interpretive stuff like showing different densities of material up in different colours on the opperators screen so I think the hollow bit even if filled will stand out.

Snap Crackle and Pot!

pshroom (Pshroom)
Username: Pshroom

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:11 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THANK YOU COLT122
Where ever you are

I would have never thought of that. I'm too much
of an ex-stoner. lol

(Message edited by pshroom on December 10, 2003)
.~*Your eyes go funny but you can't place why*~.

Scotsman (Barrowland)
Username: Barrowland

Post Number: 330
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:14 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

excellent man, i'll be passing that one
on to a few friends

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 9047
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:24 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

some fool has already email me,
asking me to sell him a
'loaded' candle.
for the record-
fuck off.
i don't sell dope
to anyone, anywhere.
so don't ask.

pshroom (Pshroom)

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:36 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smells like there is a bit of pork on the boards
here. I think they need to get a life!!!!

Pskovinsky (Pskov)
Username: Pskov

Post Number: 217
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:38 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

love the stash spot idea... i sure as hell wouldn't fly with it, as the missing wax and the little container will both show up differently on the xray. The potporri one sounds like it's flyable. I betcha the bomb sniffer boxes pick up pot as well... shrooms don't smell much though :-)

We have a huuuge candle here too... :P

pshroom (Pshroom)

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:42 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did they happen to include a name
in with that email, Hip?

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 9051
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:45 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah, but i forget it.
i was too pissed off to bother replying.

banjojo (Banjojo)
Username: Banjojo

Post Number: 190
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 05:19 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Smells like there is a bit of pork on the boards
here. I think they need to get a life!!!!"

Yeah a "new member" registered to tell me that he would help me out with my problem against the thugs, just to email him.
there's a fungus among us!

harry m stevens (Rockawayrooms)
Username: Rockawayrooms

Post Number: 309
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 08:36 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

time to get out that drill. lol
standing on a hill in a mountain
of dreams,telling myself it"s not as hard,hard as it seems;)l.zeppelin

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: