Humidity and Air Exchange all in one! Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Air, Circulation, Exchange and Humidity. Humidity and Air Exchange all in one! Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Tropic-aireCarney LansfordCarney Lansford7 1 03-07-04  02:50 am
Air exchange intuitionwho carestyler durden6 1 12-21-03  02:23 pm
I need a way to hook up humidifyer to rubbermaidMadd KapperBasidiocarp10 1 02-19-04  08:08 am

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Ron (Clubbenguy)
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 06:37 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I dont even know if anyone will care to hear about this, but I just had to tell you guys in case anyone is curious. I bought this thing you hook up to a little aquarium air pump. It pushes air through an underwater air diffuser, then that air is pushed into your terrarium via plastic tubing. It works great especially if you have a perlite floor. Its called a tropic-aire humidity/air exchanger. If you are curious to find out more I think their website is www.imaginegold.com

(Message edited by admin on March 16, 2004)
Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Ron (Clubbenguy)
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 06:42 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry guys, i didnt realize it wasnt on their website, but I am sure if you are really interested if you contact them (via the link on their website, and ask about the TROPIC-AIRE Humidifier and Air Exchanger. I got a pump for 8 bucks and this thing was 21.99. Its cool cause its not as big and bulk as an Ultrasonic, (although I think an ultrasonic has a greater rate of air exchange. I just like this cause it was specifically made for terrariums. If I can get my hands on a digital cam, I will go nuts for ya.