Archive through April 30, 2002 Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive » Archive » Invitro [MycroTeks] » Chronic Tek » Results just in - Hawaiians do great in Chronic Tek *PICS* » Archive through April 30, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Chronic007 (Chronic007)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 02:35 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

:)

Chronic007 (Chronic007)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 02:40 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey folks. Told you all in an old thread I was trying some Hawaiians with the Chronic tek and I would post the results so here they are. Didn't flush quite as hard as my first flush PFs do but they still did great. All these pics are first flush Hawaiians.

This first one is a close up of a cluster of Hawaiians
cluster

This one had a cap as big as the jar lid!
bigcap

Here is a row of five or six jars on there way to be scraped.
row

This one even came complete with its own snow cap!
snowcap

All in all I'm very happy with the Hawaiian’s reaction to the chronic tek mini terrariums.

Take care and be safe
Chronic007

Some Body (Texasshroomer)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 02:42 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep up the good work

hippie3 (Hippie)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 03:14 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sweet, as always.
thx for sharing.

Brettiejams (Brettiejams)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 03:21 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very cool.

ion ewe (Ion)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 05:04 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent!

I feel so weird (Phishgrower)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 05:22 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey chronic, that looks pretty nice man. Could you give us a result as far as yields are concerned? I'm considering doubling my normal batches and keeping one batch as invitro to save work time. Let me know how they compare. peace

Fishy1 (Fishy1)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 06:03 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why are the cakes in jars?!?!?!?!?!

Chronic007 (Chronic007)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 09:43 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I feel so weird (Phishgrower): As far as yields go they are the same as a terrarium...about 6-8 grams dried per cake thoughout its lifetime. Earlier I said the hawaiians didn't flush as hard as my PFs but I was wrong. There did not seem to be as many or as big of mushrooms as my PFs but now that they are all dried they actually out performed the PF in the shroom size to weight retained after drying. Overall about 2.5-3g dried per cake per flush for both hawaiian and PF.

Fishy1 (Fishy1): Follow the link at the top of the page (chronic Tek) under subtopics and it will tell you all about why the cakes are in jars. In the end you get terrarium results with no maintenance except temp. Give it go.

Take care and be safe
Chronic007

onediadem (Onediadem)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 12:29 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awsome as always.

Maliki vision seaker (Maliki)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 03:09 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hat Brettie look mycaeium on the cap hmmmmmm...
Nice job chronic ...

Brettiejams (Brettiejams)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 06:52 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes indeedie, doodily.

I'd be wary of using it to clone though, unless you cut a piece out of the very center.

Scotsman (Barrowland)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 08:01 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nice work chronic

Fishy1 (Fishy1)
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 09:12 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK Chronic....I get it now!!! Seems like a nice idea for busy people like me.....
I like the TEK---well done. I will give a few a try....
And the Hawaiians look GREAT! They are an old fave of mine. Many different looks to them....
You do good work- keep it coming!! fishy1

psilocin seeker (Epytrippy)
Posted on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 05:04 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great teK Cronik

thank you :) 2