Stealthified Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Secrecy & Stealth ; Privacy & Security. Stealthified Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

danny tanner (Dannyt)
Username: Dannyt

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2003 - 06:07 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are some pics of my very own super stealth grow area, whee

First one is the outside of my spare closet. My room has 2 closets, one for clothes and one that's generally blocked off 90% of the year, so i thought hey neat. 2nd picture is of the outside of my trunk, with the blanket i have covering my trunk, with a heating pad on the top, under the blanket. Last but not least, 6 super substrate jars and 3 brf jars. The brf are starting to colonize with that icky white stuff (no luck growing green contams this time! ). Thinking of growing these all invitro but might go buy some rubbermaid bins and stick them on the top shelf of the closet with perlite for humidity.
Upload
Upload
Upload

Invader Zim (Spekter)
Username: Spekter

Post Number: 176
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2003 - 06:29 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

whats the temps stay at inside that trunk? seems pretty well insulated?
"Its not stupid, its advanced" - Tallest

danny tanner (Dannyt)

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2003 - 06:39 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not 100% sure, because the thermometer that I had sucks ass, so I gotta go buy one that's newer than like 60 years old. It was around 80ish degrees when I was first testing to see how warm it would get in the box. I'll keep this updated once i get around to getting to wal-mart and a new thermometer.

Blasted after christmas hell is going to suck!

tyler durden (Tyler_durden)
Advanced Member
Username: Tyler_durden

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2003 - 09:59 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice Danny T!!! You the man!
TD
"You are not your website"

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 9858
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 01:19 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nice pix,
archive material

i'd remove the tape from those jars asap
it's not needed and can result in slow/stalled growth

banjojo (Banjojo)
Username: Banjojo

Post Number: 261
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 11:22 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

are there clear lids on those?
there's a fungus among us!

danny tanner (Dannyt)

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 08:21 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ohhhh, will do. I picked up a styrofoam cooler thing and going to see if that will raise the temp. a little bit. Hmm maybe the tape is why there's no growth yet on the ss jars after 4 days...thanks Hippie!

Cleanjar (Cleanjar)
Username: Cleanjar

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 07:51 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good idea. Nice setup. Nicely disguised.

danny tanner (Dannyt)

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 08:03 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Soon as i get some time and find a drill I have a newer better stealth thing in mind. Work is getting in the way of my fun once again ;p

danny tanner (Dannyt)

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 08:14 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, Just saw your question Banjojo, the ones with the clear lids are plastic half pints that I found and Microwave PC'd.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: