FREE FRUITING CHAMBERS! Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Grow Chambers & Clean Rooms. DIY Projects: Many Designs FREE FRUITING CHAMBERS! Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Grow Chambers - 1

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

toker (Fat_Blunt)
Posted on Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 09:08 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i found a place to pick up styrofoam coolers for free, which is really good for all you cheap skates out there (like me). Fish stores get all thier stock in coolers and then just toss them out...go to any large fish store and ask for some of thier shipping containers, most places will be glad to hook you up
Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

Ggg (Ggg)
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 07:27 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not that I know for sure --
A foaf told me she heard that tropical fish are often shipped internationally in large (12-16 cu. ft.) cardboard boxs with a +\- 2 in. thick styrofoam, water tight, lining.(like a cooler in a box)

If you can find these boxs, (larger pet stores with lots of tropical fish) you can cram a whole lot (72) of nice invitro tek jars as well as a heater in them. If you want to grow stealth, in an out of the way spot like a basement or garage where you will find cooler temps and other storage boxs-- dig it.
With a accurately variable heater (a little more money but worth it) you can incubate, and fruit in the box.

Amaze your friends and asscoiates with the fruits of the mega-yielding, super-stealth, electric fish box.