How to Roll a Joint Using a Dollar Bi... Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive » Archive » Botanicals » Marijuana » How to Roll a Joint Using a Dollar Bill and a Casset Tape Case « Previous Next »

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

ridder (Ridder)
Username: Ridder

Post Number: 887
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 04:33 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Items you need:
1. Plant Matter (I use POT myself :-))
2. Rolling Paper
3. Cassette Tape Case
4. Dollar Bill
5. Rolling Tip (Optional)
6. Leaf Shredder (Optional)

Upload

First break up your pot and put it in the dollar bill. If you haven't rolled much the amount will be easier to judge every time.
Upload

Then, roll it back and forth in the dollar bill (like one would to roll by hand, only its much easier with the dollar) and put the rolling tip into one end, slightly sticking out (if using a rolling tip).
Upload

Then you should have something like this :-)
Upload

next load the dollar bill into the cassette case. Make sure you have it so the dollar is coming out of the bottom of the case.
Upload

Slide the paper into the dollar bill and make sure it is just under the weed (the weed acts as a rolling pin against the dollar bill and "grabs" the paper like a paper feeder.. i wouldn't be surprised if a smoker came up with that on the first printing press).
Also, notice how the paper is a bit bigger than the dollar. If you are using a rolling tip, make it line up flush with that. If not, even it out on both sides of the dollar bill and it will give you a very tiny fold over lip on both ends.
Upload

Put one hand on the cassette, thumb on one corner and fingers on the other to apply equal pressure on both sides (this is why you do it on a flat surface). Start pulling the top part of the dollar bill gently but firmly while applying pressure. Once it catches, wet the gum (ladies, your tongues please!). Please note my hands are not in the right position for the pic because I am lifting up the dollar bill to show you paper position.
Upload

It should start to take up the paper as you pull on the bill.
Upload

As the paper is pulled thru and the dollar bill is too, the joint rolls itself!
Upload

And the finished product. Not bad for quick and easy way to roll eh?
Upload

One more note, the whole cassette tape is kinda a party trick in a way.. the faster you can pull the buck the quicker you have a joint :-). However if you just need to learn how to roll easily, the dollar bill in itself is an easy way to do it. At the step before you put it in the cassette tape, just put the paper in there and roll it up! lick the gum, finish it off and voilą! after a while you won't even need the dollar bill anymore! :-)

HAPPY ROLLING!

(Message edited by ridder on January 14, 2004)
Get Up, Stand Up!
Stand Up For Your Rights!
Get Up, Stand Up!
Don't Give Up the Fight!

Imok Urok2 (Imok)
Username: Imok

Post Number: 734
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 07:13 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Archive material
Nice illustrated procedure.
This could almost go, as is, out front in the teks section
Hope this helps :-)

ridder (Ridder)

Post Number: 891
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 08:39 am:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thx imok
Get Up, Stand Up!
Get Up, Stand Up!
Don't Give Up the Fight!

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 10778
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 02:23 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i volunteer to do the 'how to smoke it' part of the tek...

banjojo (Banjojo)
Username: Banjojo

Post Number: 461
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 04:51 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

that was sweet! I only use the dollar bill because I never heard about the tape case.
there's a fungus among us!

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 10804
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 05:18 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re-do it, ridder,
using a $100

PBeester (Pissybee)
Username: Pissybee

Post Number: 418
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 06:14 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I roll like that all the time when I'm driving but I don't use the cassette case, just the bill. I can roll 'em that perfect without a bill, too, but it's harder when your driving and the bill makes it quick.
PB

ridder (Ridder)

Post Number: 892
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 06:25 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hehehehe not a bad idea hip :-).. gotta wait till isee one of those bad boys again tho.. i'm lucky for the buck i could find! :-)

pb - i used to roll joints, do bonghits, hookahs, all while driving a stick in HS! looking back, yeah i did it, but it was dumb hehe. Now if i want to smoke on the road i make sure i have rolled what i want beforehand. Last thing in need to be is a cause of an accident :-).
Get Up, Stand Up!
Get Up, Stand Up!
Don't Give Up the Fight!

psycho naut (Xochipilli2012)
Username: Xochipilli2012

Post Number: 409
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 08:23 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ridder,I still do that.

my girl has been driving me and her(I have a suspended license)around everywhere for like 8 years,and we always have a 18" bong in the car.

when we had a van some years ago we had a designated 3 foot bong in the van.

we also once drove to homboldt with a sixty pound nitrous tank in the van,for two weeks we traveled with it.5 people in a van for two weeks + a big nitrous tank is not comfortable.we couldn't even finish it in two weeks,pharmaceutical gas is great.now driving and nitrous don't mix,but I have experience.

some may call it stupid,but to me it seems normal as hell.

I would'nt feel as free without my bong in the car.I would feel naked.

cool tip with the tape case.very smart,I would'nt have thougt of it.
"I got ta get my props,cops,trying ta come and snatch my crops.These pigs wanna blow my house down,Head underground to the next town.they get mad when they come to raid my pad,And I'm out in the nine-deuce Cad"

Hippie3 (Admin)
Board Administrator

Post Number: 10887
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 06:34 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

be careful,
a used bong in your car = probable cause for any search.

psycho naut (Xochipilli2012)
Username: Xochipilli2012

Post Number: 411
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 08:17 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

true but I always carry enough for just a misdeameanor ticket.

plus in my area cops are only looking for hard drugs and if you have good pot they take it and let you off with a warning.(yes they smoke the good shit)

"I got ta get my props,cops,trying ta come and snatch my crops.These pigs wanna blow my house down,Head underground to the next town.they get mad when they come to raid my pad,And I'm out in the nine-deuce Cad"

Rev. Ridder (Ridder)

Post Number: 905
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 09:32 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hehehe rock on xochipilli :-)
Get Up, Stand Up!
Get Up, Stand Up!
Don't Give Up the Fight!

Pskovinsky (Pskov)
Username: Pskov

Post Number: 422
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 09:59 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yay for humboldt! :P

Cool tek to Ridder, deffinitly do it with $100 bill for the Teks page!
--Pskov(insky)
A multiclass lvl 1 psion, lvl 2 fighter, and lvl 6 auto mechanic.
Stats unknown.
(no, it's not my car, wish it was)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: