Fisana

- - - - -

Mycotopia's 2nd Trip Story contest

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 09:31 AM

Yes might be some kind of allergic reaction or somthing, it almost seems like my body tries to fight it off and it just builds up in the back room and all gets released at once WAAAAMMMM, later skater...

Its like I'm doing 100,000mph or the earths gravity fails me and I feel how fast the earth is actually spinning in the cosmos.

Its only happened twice, I couldnt tell you how many times I've dosed, mabe its the strain??

#2 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 03:58 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Its like I'm doing 100,000mph or the earths gravity fails me and I feel how fast the earth is actually spinning in the cosmos. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Hahaha! If you read my story I've experienced the same thing....except I saw it happening to myself from 3rd person! like an our of body experience....I hung on to the grass so I wouldn't be flung from the Earth. Thats interesting....

#3 seven

seven

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 06:46 PM

(quite)"I got these mushies (like nothing I've ever seen before and have yet to see them again) small things, fiberglass like pure white stems you pull them apart and it was just like fiberglass.." i whould bet that those mushies were pan. cyans or pan,tropicalis. they dry just like you said except when you bruise them then there black and white fibberglass looking things . There was another post about pyramid acid that he ate. id be willing to bet it was eather flying purple pyramid or there was a rainbow flying pyramid . did it have the free mason sign on it ? its the pyramid on the buck
there was a influx of this acid in the far far far north a couple of years ago

#4 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:46 PM

Flying rainbow pyramid, multicolor eye w/wings. the first batch was 4x, the second round was just good doses, of course this was 8 or so years ago, mabe a little less.. Great shit so clean & visual.

I'd really like to see just a picture of those mushies, I'll search the archives, those were great and I'd love to have some more.

#5 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 15 February 2004 - 02:14 AM

First batch was 4x, what's that mean?
PB

#6 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 15 February 2004 - 07:58 AM

four way hit
i'd guess

#7 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 15 February 2004 - 08:53 AM

Yeah really GOOOOD 4way. One of my good friends took three hits and he never really came back down, you wanna talk about messed up man.. All he could do was stare at the celing, we touched his eyeball and he diddnt even flinch....

#8 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 15 February 2004 - 06:01 PM

a lot of these stories illustrate
why it's better to trip at home.
Posted Image

#9 Guest_c_*

Guest_c_*

Posted 15 February 2004 - 06:58 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

a lot of these stories illustrate
why it's better to trip at home.
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

I dunno. 70mg of DMT by myself at the house was the most mind shattering trip. I'll save the story for another time though.

#10 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 16 February 2004 - 08:27 PM

So..... AMT you say... Posted Image

#11 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 12:29 AM

I've heard some girls having very terrible experience with AMT and even a death. I saw a guy rob this guy who was selling AMT at Bonnaroo because he supposedly thought AMT had bad reactions in some women. He was talking about how it could kill people, etc. I have tried a tiny dose about 40mgs and it wasn't much but it made me puke. I gave my buddy about 100mgs and he wigged nuts for 16 hours and said it was the most intense trip, stronger then peyote, but very unleasant(with puking and overall discomfort) and this is from a guy who has done several thumbprints, so I got rid of it, besides it had just been turned illegal.
PB

#12 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 10:13 AM

Heh yeah I've read a lot of bad stuff about AMT. I was joking.

#13 Guest_wesley_*

Guest_wesley_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 05:56 PM

I have read the stuff two but knew other people hwo tried it so i said what the hell but as you read one did have a bad time and cant remember anything to this day. We had 300mg's split 4 ways.

#14 Guest_wesley_*

Guest_wesley_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 09:37 PM

I Forgot to tell you that both girls did puke but was 2x as messed up as befor

#15 Guest_smerd_*

Guest_smerd_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 09:55 PM

Is it the links that are stretching out the right column? Damn it's hard to read across such a wide column.

#16 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 21 February 2004 - 05:31 PM

there,
each entrant now has their own sub-topic above,
it'll make voting easier.
i noted some had multiple entries,
an issue heretofore unaddresses,
so i set the same limit as our art contest,
only 5 stories posted will count
for each member.

#17 Guest_pj_*

Guest_pj_*

Posted 23 February 2004 - 01:34 AM

i've done AMT before i took 160mgs it felt like rolling at first then came the puking then came the extremly high temperature of about 106 degrees. i jumped into a bathtub full of ice cold water to bring my temp down after that there was no discomfort just hard core tripping for the next 48 hours i shit you not. now that i think back everybody said i looked dead and should have gone to the hospital. i will probably never do that again because the long term affects are not worth it(seeing trails sometimes and bubbling of the ground)i would not recommend this drug to anyone this is a "RESEARCH CHEMICAL" People they dont even know the full extent of what it does to the human brain.

#18 seven

seven

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 03:50 AM

whats AMT the chemical name ?

#19 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 11:58 PM

A-Mean-Tryptamine? :P

erowid.org says:
Alpha-methyltryptamine
(IT-290 or 3-IT)

#20 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 28 February 2004 - 06:35 AM

last day to enter is sunday,
voting starts the 1st.

(Message edited by admin on February 28, 2004)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!