contest closed, no new entries.

#22 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 12 February 2004 - 10:06 AM

ok friends,
still have some microscopy syringes to get rid off
so here's the deal.
the prize is 4 syringes.
winner picked by direct vote of members here.
contest starts now and runs until the last day of february 2004.
to enter,
post a trip story/short story essay to this thread describing one of your adventures while partying.
whichever one is voted for the most,
wins.
limit 5 story.entries per user/member.

(Message edited by admin on February 21, 2004)

#23 Guest_bil_*

Guest_bil_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:17 PM

ha thats a funny one, I can easily relate.

#24 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 05:41 PM

You seem to blackout often hehehe thats wierd. I've taken massive doses of several psychedelic drugs and never blacked out or forgotten anything. So strange how these things effect us differently.

#25 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 06:37 PM

Yeah, definely makes for a long strange one..

Just the mushies do it to me for some odd reason, I've dosed LSD till my brain frys leaving me in a 15hr land of kelidescope & everthing in the world perfect geometrical proportions, but no 'lights out', same thing with mescline, no lights out, the lights are WAYYYY on but no passie-outie.
I could tell you the stuff I've seen but I've seen it all, craziest of the crazy, past the point of tripping pure hallutinations, but the passing out stories for some reason are the ones to tell.
1g is all I need any more and I'm pushing the brinks of seizure/flop land, sensory overload or some shit... So far always come out of it with huge respect and knowledge beyond my grasp. :D HUGE respect for the mushroom god and he who brings me back.

#26 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 06:42 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

You seem to blackout often hehehe thats wierd. I've taken massive doses of several psychedelic drugs and never blacked out or forgotten anything. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
you're not supposed
to forget
to breathe.

#27 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 07:13 PM

Funny that you say that hip....
I said that EXACT thing to my girl, though it REALLY freaked her out my intentions were good, I knew I was in control laying in the mud Posted Image but couldnt express it "dont let me stop". If that doesnt freak ya out nothing will... I was golden just some things you have no control over.

#28 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 07:15 PM

Sometimes you've just gotta ride the wave and hope you don't bail. Posted Image

#29 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 07:24 PM

do you often go without eating before dosing ?

#30 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 08:25 PM

Naw, I'm just a lightweight, cheap date, drunk off a 6 pack, always have been doesnt matter what it is, I'll smoke ya under the table Posted Image, though very rarely dose mabe once or twice a year, got a family/ect now and I've seen pretty much all I want to see, but sometimes you need enlightenment, I love 'em I'd love to do alot more, but unfortunatley they kick my ass alot, so caution is advised when you HAVE to show up for work monday. Posted Image NOT THIS MONDAY [email protected]@!!

#31 Guest_nine_*

Guest_nine_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 08:45 PM

Dude that's so crazy that you're always passing out. Maybe you might have a slight allergic reaction. Dose it happen with all the mushies or just certain strains?

#32 seven

seven

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 09:38 PM

i fast for the day i eat a good meal the night before then a light brackfast oatmeal mostly ,then i drink water for the rest of the day , hey when your blacking out are you on the ground or is it kinda like one min you were just sitting there talking then the next thing you know is that youre , standing next a tree?, its called a fugue state in pschobabble.

#33 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 03:17 AM

Hey Hip, I posted a couple trip stories a long time ago on Mycotopia, way before the move, probably back when I was a Mod, and I was wondering if all that stuff gets dumped or is it saved on the CD? I'd like to have that story but it takes a long time to type.
PB

#34 Guest_mike_*

Guest_mike_*

Posted 12 February 2004 - 03:30 PM

One time I was over come by the thought that the mushrooms have actually tooken over my brain, and now control my ever movement, and the whole time its was telling me its fine, there is nothing to worry about I have control. Maybe it does and I'm just a drone for its every need.

#35 Guest_sancho_*

Guest_sancho_*

Posted 12 February 2004 - 03:56 PM

We started on the beach. I knew that things were beginning to change when I saw worms moving beneath the sand, so we decided to get back to the house. It had become quite dark, quite fast, so we used a bonfire on the horizon as a guide. I kindof suspected something that I ate was making the police lights and fireworks shoot out of the bonfire, but instead of getting scared, I just grinned. My friends were grinning too, which just so happened to be causing their skin to turn green.
"Green?" I said, looking at friend A. My attention then shifted to friend B, who was ever more green skinned. "Greeeeeen?!" I said, as he started to laugh. That's about when I noticed that I was wearing my green polyester coat, which was blasting the absolute greenest light that I had ever seen. I was overcome with green and exclaimed "It's hellllllla greeeeeeeeeen!", which took about 6 entire seconds to say. When I looked up again, it was as though I was looking through a filter of green. The whole entire landscape was different shades of green. I wanted to tell my friends, but all I could do is laugh, but I think they understood what I wanted to say anyways.

/first trip

#36 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 12 February 2004 - 04:33 PM

Heh this trip report is in no way condoning the extreme dosing...

My best friend and I went to Bonnaroo last year. Of course on Friday night we smoked and just chilled. We didn't take to many drugs that day/night but we did stock up for the next 2 days. We awoke about 10:30...an hour and a half before the Whailers were to take the stage. My friend looks at me and says that we should dose down at 11 and then make our way to the stage area. He takes 3 hits of cid, 1 pill of molly(pure mdma) and 1 pill of mescaline . I ingested 3 hits of cid, 2 Star of david x pills and a couple of grams of our fungi friends. It was a 10 minute walk to where we sat down in the grass awaiting the whailers to take the stage. By the time we had reached our destination we were both already getting some odd feelings. We were at a 300 acre farm..and the stage was in the middle of a HUGE field. I layed on my back and watched the clouds waiting for the Whailers to take the stage. When the whailers came on I could feel the Earth spinning underneath of me. I looked over at my friend and he had chill bumps all over his body....it was 90 degrees F outside. We knew we were in for quite a ride. I danced a bit to the music feeling the waves of that lovely Reggae sound slamming into my body...it was joy. I sat down again and started to feel the earth spinning again. Suddenly I had an out of body experience where my sight shot up into the heavens showing my and my friend sitting on your blanket in the middle of the crowd...with the Earth spinning so fast it seemed unreal. My sight zoomed back into my body and I could feel the Earth flying through space. I could feel myself being slung off of the planet into deep space. I grabbed onto the grass to secure myself onto the Earth. I told my friend he might want to hold on...this ride was moving fast. I could see the Earth curve...I could feel its roundness rolling me through space....then the music was over. The Allman Brothers were next...and I layed on my back watching the clouds dance to the music for an hour. We decided to head back to the camp site at that point. So we go back...and our campsite is right on the main roadway where people leave the main stage. We stand there watching people walk out of the concert area....a big sea of people...while smoking a bowl. I start to knock the ashes out of the bowl with my lighter when all of the sudden BAAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!! A huge white explosion happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. IT BLEW MY HAT OFF! All I could do was scream in joy as I felt as if I had just exploded myself. People from the crowd walking by screamed with me and everyone just stared at my wondering what just happened....how could nothing explode into a loud booming white cloud right in front of my face! ...come to find out a few minutes later my lighter had exploded from hitting it on the bowl...right in front of my face. It was the most insane feeling I could have ever experienced. The rest of the day was just a mix of colors, friends and music which was one of the best days of my life. So in short I almost got slung off of the earth, I watched my friend get chill bumps in 90 degree weather, the clouds danced for me and a while cloud expoloded loudly in front of my face out of nowhere. Man....that was fun.

#37 Guest_fitch_*

Guest_fitch_*

Posted 12 February 2004 - 08:29 PM

This was what I consider to be my best trip, regardless of dosage. We had just harvested a lovely crop of Ecuadors or Orissas, and I ate 3 dry grams. Chewed 'em up real good, then sat back on the couch and waited...

Patience is something I still work on, but lucky for me they started to hit 20 minutes later. A warm feeling evolved in my stomach, and quickly spread through my legs. I came up with a rush, and felt my senses heighten. My head got lighter, and I felt warm, and very elated. As the drug crept through my body, my dorm room began to distort. Shadows melded into each other, and the TV picture became sharper, before it too started to distort. At this point, the TV stand began to bounce, and the TV and CD player began to dance like in an old cartoon: the stand would bend down then rise to the left. Bend down, then rise to the right. On the down cycle, the TV and CD player bent in, and expanded on the up cycle. I knew it was going to be a good night.

I lay back on the couch, eyes to the ceiling to see what would be revealed. I did not have long to wait. My textured ceiling began to shift, and make faces, but the faces began to rot away into skulls. Two buildings appeared, no colors, just lines and detail formed from the manipulated shadows. People were jumping off the buildings and falling towards me. I could tell they were screaming even though they made no sound. They fell with their mouths agape exposing their teeth, eyes wide in terror. I dont know how long they fell, but then the buildings disappeared and a great spiral staircase formed in their place, with no end in site. People and faces came screaming down the staircase, rotting as they got closer, until only their skulls and some scraps of flesh were left.

I do not know how long I watched this grim procession, but soon it ended, and my ceiling disappeared. In its place were rolling clouds against a fantastic sky, that was definately not that of New York. The clouds began to roll angrily, and then they broke, and a clawed hand appeared from them and beckoned towards me. I made no move, and lay calmly watching. Another hand appeared and pulled the clouds away to reveal a massive demon, with a red face, and great horns. It smiled wickedly at me, exposing long, razor sharp teeth, and beckoned again. I lay there and ignored it. I was not afraid, because the good need not fear things such as demons. I gave it no reaction, and as quickly as it appeared, it left, the clouds disappeared, and my ceiling returned.

At this point, I was in control of my senses to walk to the bar and see my friends. One of many religious experiences involving drugs; the others coming while smoking marijuana.

Thats my favorite trip experience. It might have been disturbing to some, but I was happy at the end of it, because I had been shown dark visions and I did not waiver in my faith.

#38 Guest_iliveinabox_*

Guest_iliveinabox_*

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:46 PM

i dont have a great trip story but all well ill tell. me and a few friends went to this girls house and i ate 2.5 grams, the kid i got them from got all excited cause he said they were real good and that when you tapped the top of the cap gold dust fell out i dont anything about that but it was fun. i ate them straight and i sucked on the fattest stem( out of habit) and about 45 mins i started to feal it. i was chewing gum a peice of gum and it felt like my mouth was a mile away then i forgot i was chewing it for about 2hours. we then went into her room where she had black lights and cool posters and we turned of all the light s and sat there. she had this creapy mug shot of the girl from the exorcist and my friend said that when you covered up the exorcist on the poster it looked like she was stairing through a window. it was so freaky cause she jsut tarted moving and blinking. it was crazy. then i came down pretty much instantly. all and all it was a good night

#39 Guest_omni_*

Guest_omni_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 01:59 AM

a few years back I did a teacher survey of hallucinogen use (in high school) and about half had use some sort of hallucinogen. Interesting... One guy told this story about how he rode his vespa into a herd of goats while tripping and then hit a Washington state trooper in the head with a snow ball. lol. Anyways now for my story...

My third trip, my most mellow, my best, and my only one on homegrown mushies. Dose: 1g to start, 1.5 gs 45 minutes later.

Me and a good friend went up into the hills one day to trip. I know this nice hill that is very isolated exept for a motercycle trail which runs by a little ways a way. A beautiful spot. We took a bunch of stuff up with us. cool photographs, notebooks, stuff to look at, a portable cd player, blankets etc. we ate the mushrooms and layed back to wait. I was a bit nervous as my previous trip had been pretty crazy, but after a few minutes my whole body relaxed and I felt comfortable and happy. I started to get a ringing in my ears, quiet at first and then louder and louder, I got up and the ringing stopped. Everything, the plants trees etc. seemed strangely familiar and in place. I walked around a bit the plants on the ground were gently bending and swimming. Then, without warning it started to absolutely poor rain. Thunder was crashing around us. I had a very strong awareness of the microcosm of the hillside. The cycle involved, the system of renewal, and the world of life around me. We threw a tarp over our stuff and booked it back down to my car running through the rain. little torrents of water ran down the hillside with us. We got to my car and both stripped down to our underwear. My friend had taken a whole eith and was tripping out looking at the seats of the car. She put on Atom Heart Mother and this, along with the sound of the rain on the roof of the car, launched me into a different world. With the car gently swirling around me I became very aware of time, and how fleeting and beautiful is life, and existence itself. I felt as if I could reach out and grab the music out of the air in front of me. The car grew into an entire world in and of itself and everything around me had an indescribable air of the eternal. After a while it stopped raining and we stepped out of the car. I stripped completely and walked off into the trees to take a piss. The world was dripping with the moisture from the sudden rain and everything was sparkling. the sun came out and as I walked around I felt very aware of my short presence on that hill and on the earth in general. I stooped down and watched bugs crawling and living out their own short lives. I could be completely absorbed by each small "world" I found. Each realm of experience drew me in. My friend had gone off by herself but after a while we met up again and eventually went up and got our stuff from the hill top. Very nice trip. I had a feeling that the mushrooms were in a way "tuned" to exactly what I needed.

#40 Guest_babylon_*

Guest_babylon_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:31 AM

I think that my most interesting trip took place on the beach, a friend and I had decided we would enjoy shrooming together while we walked on the beach and we started at one end of what I knew was a good 2 or 3 hour walk. Along the way we discovered an ancient truth, the crows and the seagulls which were out in great number and quite vocal were in fact fighting a generations old turf battle over the sand. The land belonged to the crows and the water belonged to the seagulls but the beach was disputed territory and had been for a very long time. after observing this for a while, and understanding it in a way that under any other circumstances would have required growing up both a seagull and a crow, we discovered a great blue heron, he was standing on one leg partway submerged in the water and looking quite wise. we realized that he had been called in as an impartial judge to determine who should have control of this stretch of beach for the moment. Finally he reached a decision, and after pronouncing it with a long call, all the seagulls left that stretch of beach to the crows.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!