Fisana

- - - - -

Mycotopia's 2nd Trip Story contest

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_robert_*

Guest_robert_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 01:45 PM

i had just harvested four strains: pink buffalo, z strain, tasmanian, and plantasia mystery. so my girlfriend and i decided to celebrate by chilling out and eating a salad of these guys. we rented fantasia 2000 to watch on the 43" flatscreen too. so we're watching the movie, and all of a sudden she was just too overcome by the psilly's that she had to be alone and ran off to the bedroom. now i'm just chillin in this trippy ass livingroom of ours with our paisley wall paper and couch, wavy elephant tapestry, and tripped out images of the beatles on the wall, havin' a grand old time by myself when there's a banging on my door......."----- Police, open up." FUCK!!!!!!!!! at that very moment a bright flash hit me and i realized just how much shit i had gotten myself into. there is no way in hell that i can go break everything down in this little time (mushies and MJ). but what the hell else can i do??? i ran upstairs in a panic and just started disassembling EVERYTHING. now, i had a hydro unit going in the closet and a portable zipper closet with shelves and a humidifier for the mushrooms in the bedroom (not good). my girlfriend just started flipping out like "what the hell's going on??" i explained the best i could in the position i was in, but who knows what the hell came out of my mouth. i was too busy trying to group my thoughts, separating the mj from the mushies. it was like one big cluster fuck in my head. i was almost frozen, but my hands were making progress in some way, shape or form.i was doing the best i could in my moment of desperation. she was very confused and obviously concerned, so the only understandable response i could give to her was "look out the window". so she carefully walked over to the window to take a peak out, turned, looked at me and said, "Andy's here." AHHHHHHH!! Worst fucking night of my life. I wanted to beat that kid!! Good mushrooms, though.

#42 seven

seven

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 04:01 PM

well my best a craziest trip was when i descoverd , the famed p.azucencs , being a bunch off kids ie 18 -24 , when we got the mushies i was wary of these the were to small i said and there black , or they cubbies i asked , the reply i got was hell i don't know here start eating your 1\8 ,soo being a lamb at the time i at all 3.5 grams dried of this . the worst tasting nasty shrooms ive ever ate barely gagging them down i washed them down with a an hit and then not more then 20 min later , i took another hit of the n20 and the second time as i was coming down from my hit i looked up and to my horror the i had jumped from n20 to playing super nintindo mario cart , i dont know if any one elese has had this looping time thing where one min youre talking about hoping that those mush that we ate were not some ass holes joke on the youngens, and then it happened i heard a voice , kind like a deep grumble i looked over and noticed a lil goulie looking thang picking over the couch laghing at me it didnt scare me it was almost calming , then there where more elfs, giggleing talking in there langue i couldnt understand it but i knew they were there eather to convay a massage or just laugh at the silly humans for not seeing whats always been , as i turned my head to look at my friends.lmao and one of them was tranxfixed yelling that he is winnning ."IM winning damn elfs arnt gonna destructor me""thats when i knew , we where all fucked . every time we took n20 hits it whould knock us out into a drooling gaze , the tweenty yard stare you see in some vets back from nam . lol there is soooo much more to tell but i could go-on but thats enogh for today

#43 Guest_underground_shaman_*

Guest_underground_shaman_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 04:22 PM

just wanted to join in the fun...

Posted on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 05:59 pm:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
This trip report is a collection of memories and categorizations from a trip taken two months ago. Much of the story takes place in a dimension void of the confines of literacy, and therefore much of my experience cannot be described.

Mazatec strain was consumed fresh. 25 wet grams were injested, and an hour later 25 more wet grams were added. The first indication that I had taken too much was the faint feeling of nausea when I realized I didn't need the second portion.

By the time I got out of the shower, my world was a blinding shimmer of color and light, with every move of my head inducing changes in the patterns of colored light swirling around me.

From far away, I could hear my wife asking if I was okay...I could barely acknowledge her presence, as she seemed strangely confined to her own physical reality.

As I began to really accelerate into hyperspace, my ego had the wherewithall to get me to a soft surface, and I sat down in the Pappazan chair to contemplate what I had done. Thoughts of money and social status began to invade my psyche, and I became struck with the futility of the day-to-day struggle to earn and spend.

At about this time, the thought of "poison" entered my mind. I am a seasoned psychonaut, so this is a very uncommon occurance. The next two hours had me OCD, holding my legs and rocking back and forth, whispering under my breath to what was left of my psyche "it's just a drug, it's just a drug, it's just a drug." Time lost all meaning and I was traveling back to a time of man before he was man. I interacted with these preliterate beings, and they began to show me how a series of grunts and clicks could be constructed to express ideas in an abstract way. Suddenly I was whisked away, into what I consider to be the future, into a time where again spoken language was obsolete. This experience has convinced me of the circular nature of all things. We are but a speck of dust in the cosmological-evolutionary timeline.

I had returned to my chair, and the physical reality around me was still swirling and colorful. When I closed my eyes, the most indescribably beautiful displays of color and form
danced their timeless processional on the back of my eyelids. The incredible potential of the human mind to "create" was revealed in this three-dimensional fantasy.

The sudden feeling of dread brought me out of my glorious stupor. There, to my right, was the spirit of the mushroom himself. As I acknowledged his presence, he indicated his displeasure at having been summoned. You see, I had only intended to injest a recreational dose, and I had no purpose, no plan, for this trip. This greatly displeased and upset the spirit, who then told me that because of my carelessness, he was going to show me the vast untold potential he could unlock for the true seekers. He took hold of me and again I was whisked away into a world of indescribable beauty and light. I suddenly understood how the ancient shamans were able to transcend both time and space, and how they were able to change their physical form. He brought me to a vast precipice, with the glory of infinite wisdom above, and the horror of suffering below. He spoke to me, "the choice is yours", and suddenly I was falling from this precipice. I fell for what seemed like hours, reliving the horrors of human suffering through the ages. Tunnel vision took over (like the Heroin overdose in "trainspotting"), and I truly felt as though I had died.

I lay on my bed for several minutes after returning to my physical reality. The trip was suddenly not as intense (I was able to stand again), and I rejoined my wife in the other room. The rest of that night, and for a full week following I felt absolutely wonderful, cleansed. It has taken me several weeks to incorporate what I learned on this trip.

Then, two weeks after this trip I was walking outside in the snow and realized that my third-eye had been opened. my encounter with the mushroom spirit has permanently opened channels of sensation and understanding which had been previously unavailable to me.

Now it seems that daily I receive admonition from the great mushroom spirit. Never again will I seek him without a concrete purpose for the voyage. Treat the sacrament with respect, and it WILL show you things you have never seen.
Posted Image
Shaman

#44 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 05:11 PM

Last year myself and a couple friends went to the Phish 'IT' show in Maine, my good friend said he's tripped before but nothing spectacular, but he knew what was going on so he says...

So were chillin, set up the tent on TAR, got 1/4 of potato chip like fatty shrooms, not sure the strain, but there was one shroom the cap was bigger then a silver dollar and the stem was about 3 inches long and an inch thick, so were sitting there getting ready to dose, my buddie asks me 'what do we do' I said 'eat one' and went into the tent to get a beer, I come out and he ate the BIG one, the whole freakin thing!! I couldnt believe it!! Not only has he never really tripped before he just ate well over an 8th like it was nothing........

SOOOOOO.. Twenty minutes later he's like "dude I'm getting realllllly fucked up" I was all like "man it hasnt even been a half hour yet" basically thats all he said for the next 10 or so minutes, "wsssssshhhhhhhhhh man I'm messed up", a half an hour later he was an egg frying in a frying pan, flat out on the tar staring to the moon, no doubt completely TOASTED, couldnt make out anything he'd attemp to say, and he couldnt move, flat out.............

So I'm like man these can't be THAT good, so I ate mabe 2 grams, an hour later or so I felt a great rushing body buzz and a light 'trip' mode, but I sure as hell wasnt experiencing what he was... Eventually we carried him to the tent "still mumbling mmhshhssssssssjbbbmmmmmmbbbb" got him a baby sitter just in case and we headed off to see the show............

Come back 4-5 hours later, he's still sprawled in the tent, but now his words are somewhat making sense, you could tell he was still on the moon. I had an overall great buzz all day, tripping but no visuals.. So we wait an hour or two so he can get his shit together and go up for the final set, at this time I ate the remaining gram or so left in the bag.... We headed off to the show....

TWENTY minutes later I'm run over by the biggest tidle wave I've ever experienced, this was no working yourself up till you peak type tripping this was BAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM! your peaked out BIG time and then you come down..

So we smoked a couple pipes sitting there, the light show sucked me in, and I'm starting to trip REALLLLLLLLLL hard, like tooooo hard, my buddie was standing up and my girl was sitting down, I grabbed his leg and grabbed my girls sholder and said something along the lines of "I'm tripping REALLY hard"
My girl says do you want to go back to the tent, I said "yea", so she helps me up, RIGHT when I stood up BAAAAAAAMMM I'm back at my tent curled up in the sleeping bag all nice and cozy, it felt good.... And then I hear something in the background fade into my head "are you ok, something bla bla medical tent" BAAAAAAM I'm awake, unfortunatley not in my nice warm sleeping bag, I'm face first in the mud,.... Their words started making sense and it dawned on me 'I just dead man style passed out' and I'm still beaming HARD, VERY hard, my girl says 'comon lets go we need to get you some help, I layed there for a minute, counted my chickens and when I got it all back together decided I better go back to the tent afterall... Stand up.. BAAAAAMMM I'm back in my tent curled up in the sleeping bag again! Nice warm fuzzy sleeping bag.... In actuality I had gone over backwards this time, landing on some nice girl, finally woke up and I'm laying on some girls lap that I've never seen before and I'm balls to the wall flat out tripping, she said something and I just looked up in her eyes and replyed with a "balallddayyaaadaaaapffffffffttttttt" She offered me some water which one of the two dumped on me, all I could do for the next hour mabe more was lay there in a land of kelidescope in the mud, sweating BULLETTS, and no doubt VERY VERY messed up.......

Anyways.. They both said "I've never seen anything like it, right when you stood up you went flat out on your face like somebody shot you in the head, THEN you did it again over backwards!" "scariest thing I've ever seen" They sobered up REAL quick, I was still in fairy land for a long time...

This after giving my buddie a hard time cuz "theres no way you could be tripping that hard this soon" well... there is a way... Cuz they whooped my azz like 4-way windowpane.

Covered in mud, convulsing on the ground, sweating bullets, passing out twice dead man style, landing on some nice girl, & shooot me to the moon baby...... He said he'll NEVER take shrooms again, and for the amount he ate to the amount I ate I don't blame him, I believe he went straight to hell/heaven and every place in between.

#45 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 05:26 PM

SOOOOOOO :D this other time.. I was MABE 17yrs old, I got these mushies (like nothing I've ever seen before and have yet to see them again) small things, fiberglass like pure white stems you pull them apart and it was just like fiberglass.. I got them from a good friend and she said "whatever you do do NOT eat more then a gram" Soooo I was like alright... sure... Ate mabe 2 1/2 grams, tripped pretty hard for a good 6 hrs, peaked and started coming down, chilling with some friends drinking a 40 and smoked a little weed, I'm 100% sure I've peaked and starting to sober up..

Soo.. We go to the store, I went in got a mt-dew and a suzie-Q, there was mabe 8 people in the store and I'm in the back of the line with one of my friends, got that light headed feeling..... Turned to my buddie said "will you pay for these" and handed my stuff to him, he said "WHAT?!" undoubtedly thats not what I said.. who knows what I really said, probally some jibberish mumble jumble.... Then BAMMMMMMMMMMMM the lights got bright.........

So I wake up...........

I'm laying on the floor with a bunch of people standing around me saying "are you ok?" theres cigarrettes ALLL over the place, book shelf on the floor books everywhere, I said "yes" dropped my shit and booted out of the store as quick as possible before the medics showed up or something..

Friend comes out and says "holy shit man! Dude you had a fucking seizure or something, I diddnt know what you were doing, you went to the counter headbutted a rack of cigarrettes and flopped to the floor and flopped around like a fish, kicked over a book stand lets get the hell out of here before the cops show up"

So anyways I'm beamed to the moon once again, this was the REAL peak, and I was toast... Ended up calling my mom! of all people.... saying "come get me I'm tripping hard" thats all she needed to hear she rushed over and picked me up, get in the car and she says "what happened to your eye?" I'm like "wshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "er,huhhhhhh" had a 1" cut on my eyelid, never knew that happened.... Anyways it was a CRAZY night, prop's to the mother figure for being 110% supportive of my condition, played some mellow music on the way home and I tripped for a good 3 or more hours afterwards, such a sigh of releif when she showed up, my trip turned from crazy to good & safe. It was a long nite.

Funny thing was I tripped for so long I knew I had peaked and come down, when in reality I hadnt experienced jack squat, the trip had yet to come.....

#46 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 06:21 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... Hehehehe...

The first time I really tripped off doses..
I went to europe with a group of friends, we partialy dosed on the plane over but nothing like the full effects.. We get to Paris, France. Keep in mind I'm MABE 17-18, I've tripped of mushies before but never LSD, so first thing we did when we got there was grocery store and massive amounts of alcohol..

So its 10-11 at night, I'm beyond shitfaced, I remember getting carried back to my room at least 8 times thrown over somebodys sholder and hauled back to the 'clink' so I diddnt get in trouble, REALLLY drunk... So around 11 or so me and a good friend john decided to take the rest of the doses, so the alcohol kind of got placed to the side once the doses kicked in, all I really remember was four girls fighting over who was gonna take us to their room the chineese VS the sweedish or something like that... So the chineese chicks won and hauled us to their room..

john is making out with one of them in the bathroom and I'm sitting on the bed having my head rubbed (man that felt crazy) complete darkness in the room, john says "I'll be right back" and I heard two doors slam, the door to the room and the door to the stairway to the fire escape so I knew where he went... I'm sitting there and this unknown girl is rubbing me, I'm looking out the window at this skyscraper and its moving back and forth like its made of water and ready to burst, I see the light shinining in from the hallway under the door and it was RED lazer light back and forth back and forth, first REAL visuals I've ever experienced from doses, kind of getting lost in the moment I jolted up and went out the door to find my trip buddie who could contain me...

Go out the door and into the fire escape, start walking down the stairs... All of a sudden I had to Pee like you've never felt before, it was coming out wheather I made it to the bathroom or not, so I stood there halfway down a flight of stairs contemplating wheather or not I could actually make it to the unknown bathroom somewhere in the hotel, NOOOOOO WAYY wasnt going to happen even if I wanted to find it it wasnt happening.... So I unzipped and started to piss in the fire escape (cement) sounded like a freakin waterfall because of the cement and the echo, just when I start pissing I hear the door next flight down slam!! So I try to pinch it off, just isnt happening, fearing its somebody that works at the hotel I waddle up the stairs pissing everywhere, I couldnt stop it wasnt happening till my bladder was empty, so I hear the foot steps getting closer and closer, I bolt up the stairs pants around my ankles pissing on the walls, out the door I go, down the hall way still pants around the ankles I'm going all over the carpet/walls, finally my bladder is empty... So I'm banging on the door to the chineese chick's room "let me in let me in I just pissed everywhere" and I'm pounding away "comon let me in".......... I hear "go away you sicko"!

WRONG FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I was pounding on the wrong door on the wrong floor, pants around my ankles saying "I just pissed everywhere!"

After I hear that I jolt like the flash back down the stairs, haul up the pants, go to the next flight down and bang on the door, it was her room and I made it back Posted Image

4 star hotel and I pissed all over the place! Posted Image believe it or not it happened, first thing the next morning we checked out a.s.a.p. hoping nobody checked the security camera tapes from the night before.

It was actually a GREAT night & ever time I think about it I just have to chuckle inside.... hehehehe..

#47 Guest_jiba_*

Guest_jiba_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 06:02 PM

I dunno man, I do know that the earth spins wAAAAY too fast for me to hang on Posted Image

Your story sounds very familiar, thats about what I feel.

On another note about same-type trips, believe this or not doesnt matter to me, myself and two good friends dosed up on some REALLY good doses I believe they were flying pyramid or something like that, anyways.... We're all peaking pretty hard at the same time, hard enough to leave the house as the roof was melting on us and the floor was full of pit-holes making every step almost certain disaster, walking up a snowmobile trail to visit a friend in the woods or better yet hide out at his house and lose all grips of reality in a peaceful setting, and somebody said "holy shit you see those cans?!" and BOOOOOOOM! All three of us saw the exact same thing, freakin budweiser cans EVERYWHERE, in the trees, all over the ground, every place you looked were budweiser cans stuck on tree branches, I don't know why or how we all saw the same thing but theres no denying it it was ment to be. Beer cans EVERYWHERE!!

#48 Guest_morg_*

Guest_morg_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 01:18 AM

am not an english major so ignore the spelling and grammar mistakes if they exist.

Once upon a summer not too long ago, I happened to come across a vial of liquid LSD. I dripped one drop each on some Pez brand candy and loaded a half dozen of so into a dispenser and called a few friends.
The first friend I will call John and the second one had the name of Gias. John had been a friend of mine for many years and Gias was a newer friend. We met him while working a seasonal job in the summertime. Gias was from Bangladesh and he had an accent exactly like the guy on the movie “Short Circuit”. Be sure that when you read the rest of the story to read any speech from Gias in a Bangladesh-Johnny 5 accent.
We started out with a quick bite to eat at a pizza place and after we ate our pizza I dispensed one candy each to the 3 of us. Gias had only been in the states for about a year. He was very impressed when I explained to him what eating a small piece of this candy would do to him. We all ate these candies and then drove 10 minutes to a friends house. About an hour later the candies started to take hold of the situation.
It was a warm summer night and we were all outside having a beer when I noticed that the beer that Gias was drinking looked a little strange. The beer only has about 2 inches left in the bottom of the bottle but the rest of it was filled with foam all the way up to the top.
“How the hell are you drinking your beer? Are you putting your thumb over the top of the bottle and then shaking it and squirting it into your mouth?” I said.
Gias just gave me a confused look and then went on listening to the music and watching the grass and sidewalk play tricks on him. I looked over at John and he was looking at his bottle of beer with a puzzled look on his face. The next thing I know he has his thumb on the top and proceeds to shake the bottle. He then places the top of the beer and his thumb in his mouth and releases his thumb. The beer and foam exploded into his mouth and shot all over his face and all down the front of his clothing. It almost drowned the poor guy. He then proceeded to cough for a few minutes and when he looked up at me with his eyes burning looking all confused I said, “You just don’t go around doing full fledged Giases man. You just don’t do it.”
Next we decided to go to an old park to walk around. It is just after midnight and the moon is full. We start walking around the park that is set in a small canyon in the foothills of the city we live in. There are some old strange buildings around and we hang out at them for awhile and trip. We then decide it would be cool to hike up a trail that goes up the side of the canyon. The trail is paved and goes up many switchbacks through the trees. As we get into the trees Gias says, “I do not want to go in there! There might be some big cats!”
So we proceed to convince him that in the area where we live there are no tigers or leopards. He starts to laugh at himself and then comes up with an idea “We should buy some artificial big cats and put them in bushes along the trail so that when other people eat these candies and come here they will be frightened.”
We laugh and John says “Fucking Bangladeshi’s”
We make it to the top of the trail and proceed to come down. When we get about half way down I am in the lead and notice something on the side of the trail. I start to approach to see what it is. I noticed that there was a person sitting on a rock on the side of the trail. I then turn and head down the next switchback and stop to wait for the others. John comes running down the trail feeling very good at that moment and spots the same thing on the side of the trail.
John exclaims “Cool look at this statue” walks up to it and grabs the persons arm and says “Look at these knockers” Just then he notices that his hand sunk into flesh and it wasn’t a statue at all. The person was a middle aged man sitting on a rock completely naked. John screams and runs down the trail a few dozen feet to where I am and stops. Gias runs behind him. John and I laugh about what just happened once we figure out what had happened. For the rest of the walk through the park Gias was very paranoid and was looking over his shoulder constantly.
Gias said “I am afraid. I do not want to touch a naked man.” We left the park. To this day I have no idea why there was a naked man sitting in the park in the middle of the night. It seems to me that there are strange occurrences and some things only seem to happen when you are on drugs.

#49 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 03:33 AM

I have a story about the first time I tried Crystal T(tiletamine, I think is the proper term for it) and it is sort of like PCP and K. Well, it takes a matchhead bump to get fucked up and I did almost a fat coke line of the stuff, cause the kids who had it said the old guys they got it from called it crystal T, but it looked like speed or maybe K to me. So I do the line and we start smoking a bong. Well after the bong, I start feeling really heavy and fucked up. I started to think that the kids who gave it to me, were giving me something to make me lose my mind, so they could beat me up and rob me, so I wouldn't let my girlfriend go to the store.

Then when I tried to walk, I felt like I was a robot and could only move with short jerky motions, just like a robot. Then it got worse, and I started thinking that the kids were actually aliens, who had given me this substance to turn me into an alien like them. After that, they left laughing at me cause I was so trashed.

But the dumbest thing is after several hours of intense mindfuck, I was almost becoming sane again, but I was till buzzed hardcore. So what do I do? I do another line, but not so big because that last one was crazy and I didn't know if I'd make it.

Well, I ended up snorting about half the amount I did the first time, which was still wayyyy too much and I went back into my deranged world where I thought all kind of elaborate things up. Tunrs out that it took me almost 5 days of incapacitation, until I finally sold the rest, so I wouldn't kill myself. A matchhead bump will rock your world, so you can imagine the trouble.
PB

#50 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 02:01 PM

My most wacked out experiance was also my first... My friend, who i shall call Mr. D. and i bought a couple 1/8th off of a dude we'd seen around, and D had tried them once the day before with good reactions, so i decided i'd like to try them. We split one of the 1/8ths 60/40(i got he 60) and decided to smoke a few bowls till they started to come on. After a bowl D's mom got home and we decided to head into the woods(which are a 1/10th mile walk from D's house, nice place). We wander into the woods till we come to a clearing and then sit down to resume our smoking. I had just got a 1/8th of gnarly humboldt bud, and was very happy about it.
As we arrived at the clearing it was just starting to get dark (this was during the summer, so it was 9pm or so)

Unfortunetly for my D and i have a tendacy to smoke till something interupts us, which in this case was the lighter flame being so mind bogglingly bright and amazing i'd jump in wonderment every time i lit it, and it would go out before i could get it to the bowl... then i's say "oh, shit" and light it again to procede smoking. This went on for a while, till i suddenly noticed that the world was taking the shape of fractals, that would zoom out in the dark, and then zoom way in when it was bright from the lighter frame. That realization knocked me over backwards and broke the spell.

Around this point my memory starts getting fuzzy, so i was intersperse what i remember and what D told me later.

After falling over backwards i stashed my baggie and pipe/lighter, and jumped to my feet, raised my fist in the air and shouted "CHAAARGE!!" and marched quickly down a path out of the clearing. Unfortunetly my aim wasn't so good and after going maybe 20 feet down the path i fell into a 3-4 foot ditch. I don't remember falling in, just that i suddenly ended up there, with tons of dirt in my shoes. Realizing that this is a serious situation i got my weed/pipe back out and roasted a couple more bowls, then starting directing my armies from my "Trench". For some reason i had decided that i was in WW1 and dealing with trench combat.
There is now a large blank spot in my memory, that i fill in from what D told me.

I climbed out of the trench, emptied my shoes and attempted to march off down the trail, but in reality i made it about three feet before falling back into the trench, smoking more bowls, climbing out, falling in, etc.

Eventualy i got distracted halfway through cleaning my shoes out, and started marching off down the path with just one on, leaving the other behind on the trail. This must have helped because i made it 20 feet before realizing that this was bullshit, and took off my other shoe so that my feet would match. After that there was another blank spot, where i marched around yelling at my troops, before it was decided that we would go back to D's house, to go to sleep.

The road back looked for all the world like the back roads near my parents house, i KNEW i was on them, but i also knew that i was in a different town, some fifteen miles away, and that i couldn't possibly be on them. Eventually i made it back to D's house and passed out... In the morning i woke up to discover that i had no clue whatsoever where the hell i was.. after five minutes of that i figured it out, and had to figure out where my shoes were. Eventually i got everything straightened out, got my shoes, and went to roast my morning bowl. Then discovered that during WW1 the night before, i had smoked 80% of the 1/8th of weed that i had. Bummer.

Morel of the story, smoking weed while tripping intensifies things a LOT, and is not to be taken lightly...

The next trip some months later i had met a girl i rather liked, that lived in the same town as my parents(and me)... I was back at D's house (spent a lot of time there) and was back on mushrooms, and only a couple bowls this time. I decided that i really wanted to see the girl, and ran outside with the intentions of running over to her house (15+ miles). after making it maybe 100 feet down the road i realized i was being an idiot and couldn't run 15 miles(not to mention it was about 11pm), so i ran back up the road. Running was fun so i ran right past D's house and up the road further. unfortunetly for my nightime jog about 20 feet past D's house there are some big blackberry bushes on the sides of the road that scared me badly (felt very very evil), so i turned around and headed back down the road, realized it was the way to the girls house, and decided i would run there.

That cycle went on for a good 10-20 minutes before i went back inside... the rest of the trip i don't remember.

#51 Guest_grimble_*

Guest_grimble_*

Posted 15 February 2004 - 05:08 PM

Ok
Phish show in Omaha,Ne about 7 yrs ago.
I and 2 good friends had driven about three hours to be there. It was the middle of winter and very cold with a possible blizzard forcast.
We were very excited as not much of the good stuff was ever available in the small town we lived in. We had saved up some money and couldn't wait to hit the lot. We arrived and I had one thing on my mind...SHROOMS! At the time I had only had the pleasure of the experience 4-5 times. Well I didn't have far to look. Within 15 minutes I had procured a half ounce of some shrooms I had never seen before. The guy warned me not to eat too many as they were exteremly potent. I was like, yeah whatever, and proceded to eat an eighth or so. My friends only wanted a couple of grams. They got the smoke and some cid, of which I ate a couple hits, so we were set! Maybe alittle too set! We went into the arena and got set to see the show. We chose the upper deck as we knew we should probably be sitting down. The show began and so did the trip! Wow! That shit hit me hard! I was having an amazing time through the first half, but as the peak started to come, I started to feel abit wigged out. Then I started to feel really wigged out. Then I started feeling straight doom approaching. My vision went out to a total black field with thousands of colored geometric shapes. I had to get out of there NOW! It was absolutely imperative for me to flee! I don't know why, but I felt the overwelming need to get out. I tried to stand up, but I didn't even know what legs were, let alone if mine worked. Well they didn't and I fell straight forward into the guy sitting in front of me. Thank God it was my big friend Josh who caught me and set me down beside him. I remember him saying "What're ya doing man!" I said to him "I gotta get outta here!"(Later he informed me that completely unintelligible gibberish came out of my mouth). I felt as if impending doom was still about to strike, so I mustered every bit of my will into my legs. I stood up, my legs shaking like a newborn fawn trying to walk for the first time. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done, making my legs walk one step at a time down those stairs. My vision began to white out and my ears to ring. I said to myself, if I can just make it down the stairs into the hall everything will be alright. The last few steps were there, I was extremly light headed. Somehow I made it down and into the hall, I remember thinking, yes, I made it, then looking down at the concrete floor and watching it rise up to meet me...

The next I know were the faces of 5 complete strangers close, anxiously looking at me and saying "Are you alright, are you OK? You passed out and hit your head on the floor! I saw the whole thing! Dude your sweating buckets, here let me take off your coat for you. I'll get some ice!" I frantically looked around, trying to figure out where the hell I was and who hell were these people. Slowly it all came back to me, the harrowing trek done the stairs, the feeling of impending doom. I felt alright now, just tripping hard, and those people were super nice! They helped me out of my coat and scarf ( probably a contributing factor to my pass out as I was overheated, but didn't notice in my altered state). They got me some Ice in a cup and on to my feet and warned me that pigs were coming and I should walk on if I could! I started to leave ( my legs only a little shaky) and tried to say thank you, but couldn't talk too well. So anyway, I went to the bathroom for awhile in a stall for some private time and try to piece it all together. When I felt ready, I went to find my friends. When I got back to our seat my friends were like, "dude, where the fuck have you been?" They proceded to tell me how the guys sitting right next to me had been taken by the pigs for smoking pot. ( the bacon was thick that show) I was like, holy shit, that could have been me if I hadn't left. Wow!

Anyhow, the show ended and we joined the throng leaving the arena. When we got outside we were greeted with the reality that the forcast blizzard had begun. It was beautiful! Then the reality hit me that we had no hotel room, were 3 hours from home and I had no money left. I asked my friends and they only had like 15 bucks between them for gas! We decided tripping or not we had better hit the road and quick! We found the car and waited for my friend whose car it was to open it up. I watched him go through his pockets feeling and feeling. Then he stopped and looked at us. I was like, NO! Yep, that son of a bitch had locked the keys in the car. There they were dangling from the ignition. We all started yelling at each other. We had almost no money, a blizzard was starting, we were 3 hours from home, tripping balls, and the keys were locked in the car! Great!
Then,suddenly, my friend remembered that he had a AAA gold membership! That's some good shit, AAA! Ok, so now we needed a phone to call AAA and send a locksmith to open the car. I went with Paul ( the dumb ass who locked the keys in his car) and Josh decided to stay with the car. So out Paul and I set to find a phone. We walked and looked, and walked and looked. Finally I saw a bar and said we should go there as almost every bar has a phone. We went in were immediatly assualted by the sound of blaring country music. I thought, shit it's a red neck bar, hope we don't have any trouble as we were all hippied out. We went immediatly to the back as I spied out the phone, passing several, several cowboy types on the way. Paul got out his AAA card and started calling, well I just stood there all weirded out in this unfamiliar enviornment. As I looked around something seemed very strange about this place, I mean not just that it was a red neck bar, something was out of place, but I couldn't quite pinpoint it. I thought it must just be me. Then the song that was on ended and a stately country dance song began. Then it hit me as I watched Cowboys take not cowgirls, but other cowboys by the hand to the dance floor. Then I looked over at the bar and saw couples of only cowboys, in fact the whole place was nothing but cowboys, then one of them winked at me. I began to panic, I was like, HOLY SHIT, this is a gay cowboy bar, what the fuck!!! I grabbed my friend who was completely oblivious as he was concentrating on the phone call. I told him to hurry the fuck up! He took a little while longer, during which I moved closer to him and tried not to watch the cowboys dance or look up at the bar where the cowboy had winked at me! Finally, he finished the call and I rushed him out of there. He had never noticed a thing!
Anyhow, the locksmith came, we got the car unlocked, and had to drive 35 mph the whole way home, It was almost a total white out, every few miles seeing a car in the ditch. It took a long time!!! We got home around 5 in the morning!!!

#52 Guest_francis_*

Guest_francis_*

Posted 16 February 2004 - 01:54 AM

mohahah there so funny stories one of mine compete with the one from robert vaughn ... its pretty short actualy

me and my friend just get back from club nite we were so ddrunk i went to his home (it was about 3:30 am) so we decide to roll a blunt and smoke it up will watching visual stuff on computer and listening to infected mushroom so fucking loud but usualy neiborhoud dosent fucking care but this time as we were sitting like two vegetable sitting in front of the screen and drinking beer HUGH SPOT LIGHT CAME FROM THE DOOR RIGHT AT 6 FEET OF ME ..... HOLY SHIT 2 COPS came in like from hell as weed is everyhere on table as it smeell like holy goddss weed there like hmmm guy music is quit too loud its now 4:30 oclock we knock few time and no one respond ... hehhahe anyway as me and my friend are good fine guys they just went out gently as we told well shut the music .... that was a fucking pulse to the heart Posted Image hehehe

and the other one is a classic hallucinationnnnehaehahe totaly freak out with wich i doubt to be exctasy have been sold to us me and my exgirlfriend ... so it was st valentin
like 2 or 3 years ago ..it was our first time .. never expect what would hapen we tought it would snap us like in 2 ours because we did it just as we were making the dinner .. so just when i was cutting the chicken it juste HIT ME IN 15 MINUTes!
i feel like i was hurting this poor little chicken en feeling realy freaking weird i felt like something was wrond downstaire so i juste got down and as it was st valentin we put lots of candle and some one f them was starting tu put fire on the table ... JUST IN FUCKING TIME BEFORE THE WHOLE PLACE GOING IN FIRE .... freak out so by now i was feeling realyyyyyyy weirdup everything was nervous around me hehehe ... so i juste got in the bedroom sittting like going to die my gilfriend was calling few time and she juste got down like ... what the fuck are you doing were making the diner and you stoped to watch the darn tv on st valentin !??!?!?!
EHAHEHA she was freaking

let me explain you her bedroom ....
2 wall are realy meesss uppppp
one look like a chess playing table lots of square and all different FLASHHY COLORE BLUE YELLOW RED PURLPLE but everything is un-equal ...
and the other one is the same color but with
kind of liquid patern merging inside out heheh fuck top

so i was starting to feel realy fucking crazy like i was traveling at speed of light and everything was mess up in front of me i was juste able to tell that i was in chaos ...
so she just look at me like hmm im feeling nothing ... i think she juste got back upstair to continue the food stuff ... few seconds or minute she got back downstaire like if she was freaking tooo we just sitting in the bed and feeling like

hooo shiittt im in a warpzooonnnnnnneee woaaaaaaaaaaaheeeha freaking for one minute ... juste got relaxe for one minuteeee .... and get back again woooooooooooahhhhh it was like a roller coaster sometime we was together sometime separate we where taking ou hands like hell and freaking like psycho hehehe that was a mess !!
anyway mayby one hour later it juste start feeling good and we end up dancing on HALLUCINOGEN psytrance music
that was so a divine moment of truth !!!
i was thinking hallucinogen was god hehehe
i was sure about it ...
anyway ...
thats about it Posted Image

(Message edited by themessenger on February 16, 2004)

#53 Guest_who_*

Guest_who_*

Posted 16 February 2004 - 02:06 AM

once while we were partying(in a big college town), we left our house (where we were all gathered and partying), drove around the block for the heck of it (on e)... and saw a golf cart come down the road with the woman on it looking at us kinda weird.
it's about 7am or 8am so we just keep going.... weirdo.
then we see a couple girls standing on the side of the road also looking at us weird.
weirdo's.
then we kinda slow down, a few people are running towards us. they run by... a few more though come.... so we stop....all giving weird looks as they run by, then a massive flush of lemming college kids come flooding the street, we just sat there laughing.... unbelieveable. we drove right into a marathon.

#54 Guest_david_*

Guest_david_*

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:06 PM

well i used to go to school in a little mountain town in north carolina, and one night when we had a circus come on campus i decided it would be a good idea to eat the 18 corecidin (sp?) pills i had.

about 30 minutes after i had injested them, we started heading to the circus and i was beginning to have problems walking and my vision was starting to get blurry but i was still semi-coherent. Once the cirucus started the effects were really starting to kick in and at one point my vision was so blurred i couldn't tell what was going down on the floor b/c they turned the lights out. Once the lights turned back on they began doing all the normal circus stuff w/the animals and then they brought the elephants out. The rest of the first half of the cirus i was talking about how i was going to go down and mess w/the elephant (my friends who were extremely drunk at this point were not helping any by encouraging me).

So the intermission rolls around and i'm peaking on the DXM, i can barely walk, talk, or see straight. and then they announce that they are giving elephant rides, and i knew this was my chance. So my friends basically carry me up to the elephant and when i get to the head of the line i just stand there and the carny says "well are you going to get on or not son?" It takes me about 5 minutes to answer him then i say to him "no i want to wait until i can ride in the front." Then the carny says "no you're getting on now" and grabs this little kid who was riding in the front and puts him all the way in the back (you can see him sitting in the back crying in the first picture). So at this point i'm completely trippin my balls off on the DXM and riding around on the elephant, i was having the time of my life i thought it was the funniest shit ever. I was swinging my hat around like i was a cowboy and yelling "ye hawww" while they were taking around the ring and my friends are just laughing hysterically at me b/c of how retarded i am (the 3 yr olds got a kick out of it to.)

any way i definitely recomend everyone ride an elephat tripping b4 they die, the only way this ride could have been better was if i would have had some acid or shrooms on me at the time.

here are the pics from the evening
http://groups.msn.co...456315703077457

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQAUA7UWX1fcCW1H4bG j6rOLt09wHzM*Y1nOTKJO3imTLIWdI2oxOTjkQBjDCdIqOrzs2 A94cGGjVRW7IOdsG400M!3PmfKWq3ya!Wch*G1aNFQMU8JjNw/ ViewImage1.jpg?dc=4675411044456057832

(if an admin would be so kind as to upload those for me i'd appreciate it... my IE kept crashing when i attempted to upload them)

#55 Guest_david_*

Guest_david_*

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:35 PM

i just re-read the rules and realized that it can include just "partying stories" so here goes a couple more.

after imbibing several shots of everclear we made our rounds to the waffle house. it was quite busy so i decided i'd help them out and go back to the waffle iron and just make my own waffle so they didnt' have to worry about making it. all the employees just looked at me for a second and weren't sure what to do or say and then finally the lady that is pointing at the door in the picture looks at me and goes "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE? Get the hell out, and no pictures in the waffle house!"

waffle house pic:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAwA3sVI*7UO2KBM3JMK7UT*bBRTuBTeq4pOkw1YzxX2bcTcL4la4Gr7jHTS9pAc00WBT2rJFrGotDgZ*TtalsseNm1tMgpctZHXJvg1IY/waffle.jpg?dc=4675417377831244061

then later that same evening we decided to go to the 24 hour walmart and hold the rascal olympics (those motorized scooter things). I was so drunk that i couldn't drive it straight and ran into one of those displays that they had set up in the aisle and it fell over and almost hit an employee. my friend convinced said employee that i was retarded and she let it slide, but once we started doing the wheelies in the carts we were promptly thrown out.

wal mart pic:
http://groups.msn.co...410061466506249

once again admins if you feel so inclined i'd appreicate it if those could be uploaded as my IE won't allow me to do it for some reason

(Message edited by disturbed on February 17, 2004)

#56 Guest_wesley_*

Guest_wesley_*

Posted 16 February 2004 - 08:04 PM

here we go

Two summers ago my and some friends got ahold of some AMT if you know what that is if know ask. It started out about 9pm we snort 1/2hr later nothing 15 min later still not much starting to get mad as if nothing was going to happen then out of no were this wave(the only way discribe it) came over my body and it was a body high unlike no other. It was me 1 other guy and two very nice looking girls alittle young but of age. the girls started to get really giggley. it had only been 15 min since me and the ladys started to wonder and they were all over me cause he was not felling nothing so he got mad and left he only lived maybe 5 blocks so it was no big deal he could always come back.
well he never did so we said forget him. these girls would not leave me alone (i didnt mind but man) they kept on telling me how horny thay were and how good this drug felt well i was lost in the maze on my pc and could not get out for nothing next thing i know i hear this moning and kissing i finely get up and i look over and both of these ladys are on My bed fully undressed and it was the best 69 i have ever seen (every mans dream) i thought to my self no way this is not happening to me but oh well its nice so strip (of corse) and i have the best time of my life with these girls any thing goes it took like three hr's they were still ready to go but i could not breath at all so we stop and watch willy wonka and try to call the other guy and he would not answer his cell well we fell asleep(to bad) and woke up still nude so i know it was not a dream.
Noon know and i here a knok on the door the girls run into the bathroom and i grab a towl and answer the door it was my friend all blood and brused up I asked what happend he said "i do not know i woke up in my hottub on the back porch and was like this" I did not see his car i ask were is your car? we step out side and look down the street and there is the park turnd over in the creek was his brand new 2000 Green Mustang.
pretty shity but thanx to insureance he got a new one.
Well that is my story please dont mind the spelling i suck
THANX FOR READING

#57 Guest_smerd_*

Guest_smerd_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 09:03 PM

This isn't really very adventurous, but it's a fairly accurate account of my first strong salvia trip.

I received my three-gram button bag of 10x Salvia Divinorum and immediately called my buddy R to see if he was up for some experimentation. He said, sure, come over, so off I went. Having read a few trip reports, I was a bit frightened so I decided to first "lubricate" the way by taking a few hits of nug before embarking on the main feature, salvia. After about half an hour, I loaded about .2 grams of the precious mint into a water pipe bong, metal bowl, and used a butane, blue-flame (torch) lighter to ignite it. I held the flame on the salvia and drew in a monstrous hit of whitish smoke. I'd been unable to take the whole bong-full so I covered its mouth to prevent loss of smoke. I held the first hit for about 30 seconds, slowly released it, and stoked the bong again, taking in remnants of the first hit as well as a second toke. During this toke, the effect of the first hit began to kick in. It's razor quick, this salvia.

I carefully put the bong down, leaned back in a comfy chair and, for some reason, crossed my arms before my chest, praying-mantis style. They stayed in that position during the entire trip because I couldn't seem to move them. I'd closed my eyes because there were so many distractions; I think that's the best way to enjoy salvia. Anyway, things started to twist around on my inner eyelids, sort of like swirling paisley patterns revolving around an invisible center. The next thing I knew, another world, kind of off to the left, showed up. I felt I was split between two worlds. One was where I had been, with my sitter R, but I felt my body pulled sideways into the other, somewhat cleaner and brighter world. My sitter and my wife, who was not there, were somehow in both worlds. R was in the new world and was urging me to join him there, but he was also in the old (real) world saying, "Go ahead. It's not bad." My wife was just kind of looking on indifferently as my body was half in the old world and half in the new. In this fantasy, I looked over my shoulder and saw my wife and R looking at me as their world became upside down and darker and darker. I decided to roll into the bright new world, even though I felt guilty abandoning the entire old world in which I had so many obligations. I tumbled through the wall into the new world but had by now somehow concluded that it didn't matter; that whichever world I ended up in was fine and how it should be. This was a comforting thought.

The salvia began to subside - I think it lasted perhaps three minutes or so - and I was, of course, where I'd started, still in praying mantis position. We were listening to an extremely strange Phish song (from Siket) at the time, and there were certain sounds that had, during the trip, caused sideways volcanic flashes in my head, but I think these were just manifested thoughts, not true hallucinations. When you think about it, I guess hallucinations are always manifested thoughts, so a rose is a rose . . . whatever. Never mind.

After I'd come down, R just looked at me and said, "Wow, you were out there." He was kind of a crappy sitter, by the way, because he chattered occasionally while the trip was effected, and that shaved some of the buzz for sure, but what can you say? Although intrusive, he was helping out, eh? The point, though, is that you need to do this stuff in silence, darkness and without chatty sitters. (I had politely told him to be quiet, actually, but he could keep his trap only but so shut I suppose. In fairness, I guess it's kind of hard to be straight and watch someone else tripping his ass off without making some noise.)

R had never been a salvia-believer but, having just seen me trip out, decided to give it a whirl. He'd done some straight leaf in the past but never gotten as much from it as I had, so I expected the 10x to kick it. I loaded another .2 grams, and R took two fairly impressive tokes. He was almost immediately off to la la land. Although I'd told him to keep the torch flame burning the salvia during the entire draw and that he'd be better off eyes shut and sitting still, he didn't quite follow instructions. Instead, he stood and went for a grand tour of what he described as "layers" of perception. He said he felt he'd been on sticks or stilts rather than legs and, in fact, did a clumsy little dance in the middle of the den. I, being essentially straight now, was struggling to watch this impromptu jig without giggling. His trip, during which he constantly mumbled and laughed, lasted about as long as had mine.

We were determined to try the stuff again to see where salvia ultimately leads, and it was my turn at the wheel. I loaded up another .2 gs or so and inhaled deeply. I held it 30 seconds at which point the salvia kicked in hard. R got off the couch and said, "Hey, try walking. It's really cool." So I tried, but I didn't get very far. I bumped into the coffee table, mercifully not knocking over the bong, and managed to take perhaps two more steps before R again chimed in (it's really irritating having a chatterbox about during salvia – much like trying to sleep and someone keeps waking you up), "It's like you have no legs." I looked down and, sure enough, my legs below my knees were gone, disappeared. I collapsed onto the rug, landed on my hands and knees and pretty much stuffed my face into the carpet. I couldn't move. I remember thinking, man, this is bad for your nose - you're going to break your nose. My pointy schnoz was pretty well crammed into the carpet but, I tell you, I simply couldn't move despite R's continuous, insistent recommendations regarding walking. I just stayed in that position, eyes shut, couldn't move, listening to Bjork's "All Neon Like" as it washed through my mind causing, as with Phish, sideways, colorful volcanic eruptions with each bass beat.

About now, I started to feel as though I was enveloped in a vast emptiness, a huge, infinite realm of absolute black. But there was a current and form to this emptiness. Within this realm formed a plane that I’d say looked (felt?) like a sheet of thick, floating, black steel. One corner of this plane was sucking everything toward it, kind of like a black hole might, but nothing really seemed to pass through it. It was more like things were being washed toward it, gravitating and bent in that direction. I felt myself being pulled thus, but what really felt cool was the sense that other “elements” were washing over me as they flew along the plane toward the sucking spot. It was bliss.

I was finally, after a few minutes, able to turn my head somewhat and fixed my now open eyes on a statuette of a border collie on the hearth (there really is such an object) and feeling sorry for it. I felt it had a soul, frozen forever in a hopeless, hardened state. In tears, I muttered faintly and, I'm sure, indecipherably, "Oh, puppy. Don't worry. It'll be all right," but the little fellow just kind of stared back at me with an air of slight distrust and indifference. Then the salvia effect started lightening a bit, and I was able to return to the couch, although waves continued to hit me every so often. Things remained vivid and somewhat distorted, mildly two dimensional, for another 10 minutes or so.

Now it was R's turn again. Same drill, but this time in mid-toke he dropped my torch lighter absolutely dead on his right ankle. Bang! The lighter has surprising mass, and it hit really hard, causing R to shout in pain, but by then the salvia had begun to kick in. Not wanting to disturb his trip but needing to stay nearby, I watched him from the deck. He was sitting absolutely still, completely stone faced, staring forward, eyes open, mouth agape for a good three minutes - no movement whatsoever. It was all I could do not to laugh, but I kept my cool. When he came out of the salvia state, he was somewhat belligerent, mad at the lighter and me. I knew it was the salvia talking so I just stayed quiet. He said that while he was under, the pain resulting from the lighter accident had sent a green mass throughout his body, enveloping "like an empty balloon" his existence. He said - he kept his eyes open during the trip - that a bubble crossed over him from left to right, shifting and distorting everything, including him, as it passed over and through. The bubble's fluid membrane sort of got stuck halfway through, he said, and vacillated back and forth until finally receding to the left. "That was the weirdest thing I've ever felt," he said.

I must agree, although on the whole I prefer mushies mainly because the effect is more predictable and long lasting. But at least this is legal, for now, and easier to get a hold of. Pity it's so expensive.

In summary, I didn't see or feel "a guide" as others have reported, but there's definitely a feeling of alternate reality and distortion with salvia that I've experienced with no other substance, legal or not. I've found that, unlike alcohol or pot, smoking more salvia doesn't really ensure more tripitude. Maybe the opposite. It seems to work best the first couple of goes. I also didn't feel the "terror" others report. I found it to be very enjoyable, almost sublime, although you are definitely out of control. Many folks say it has no place as a recreational drug, that it's too mystical or whatever, but I found that, at least in the right, secure setting, it was a blast and loads of fun - not wholly sullen, terrifying or ethereal as other reports suggest. Maybe people feel this way because, as in a dream, they lose control and perception of what's real and unreal. Salvia's effects are like being in a dream while awake.

#58 Guest_mycos_*

Guest_mycos_*

Posted 18 February 2004 - 04:59 PM

Oh, just party-stories are acceptable? Well, here goes one....

It was April 13th 2002, I think...Saturday night.
There was a party going on at one of the first Tattoo studios to open up in the city, after it was legalized here. My brother, a graffiti artist well connected in the local underground art scene here was doing some stuff there, so that's how I ended up going to this thing.....Anyhow, I came there with a 40-ounce of MGD that I began nursing as soon as I stepped in the place. After about 2 hours or so, I still had at least 25/30% of it left...I was sitting back shootin' the shit with some kids who should NOT have been there! Teenagers from a high school in the area. So, we're shooting the shit...and one of them starts to roll a blunt.

Now, I usually don't like to combine alcohol of any kind with weed...makes me sick...but having nursed that 40 for a few hours, I was feeling well enough to go ahead and smoke. Now, he sparked it up, and I only had two hits off of this shit....within 15 minutes, I was just absolutely fucked..I had to step outside and get some fresh air, maybe even throw up. This was some GOOOD shit!

Here's a vital part to the story: This was in a rough Black neighborhood on the East Side of the city.

So I step outside and walk a bit, feeling so fucked up that it was getting worse with every step, until I decide that I need to sit down somewhere alone to avoid the embarrassment of being so fucked up around all these people, and get the shit out of my system before joining the party again.

So I go to what I thought was the back lot of one of the storefronts on the street. Over the course of an hour, I'm sitting there, fucked out of my gourd. Even breathing was a fight, and I'm thinking that I was about to die of alcohol poisoning...fighting it with all my might and will and thinking: what if this isn't a storefront, but the back of someone's home?
And if it is, what if they leave or come back...even worse, what if it's some big Black dude with a gun?

I begin to look out on the lot, which is dotted with trees, and this Matrix-like scenario pops in my head: I begin to plot how, at the first sight of a muzzle-flash or sound of a pop, how I would dash in and out between the trees, dodging the bullets, and make it back to the party unscathedPosted Image

Well, I'm there with my backpack, which I take off along with my glasses and also set down an umbrella that I had with me.

Lo and behold...it WAS a home....and the big black dude that lived there came home. Posted Image

So, as I'm picking up my bookbag and running away I'm all like "I'm sorry man, I was really fucked up, I needed a place to sit and get my shit together, I didn't know this was a house..I'm gettin' fuck outta here right now!"

And he's like: "IM'A KILL YO' ASS, BITCH!!!Posted Image

Well, I forgot my glasses and my umbrella, but at least I left with my ass intact! Woke me up and snapped me right out of that stupor! Posted Image

I make it back to the party, and I see my brother. I say "Holy Shit, Bro', you'll never beleive what just happened!" Overjoyed with making it back alive, I tell the story, and we're all laughing our asses off...not even 5 minutes after it went down!

I spent the rest of the party sittin' back, lovin' life, feeling golden, talking to people and just having this grin on my face that said "What a night!"

That was an experience that was about as Psychedelic as any LSD or Shroom trip, hahahaha!!!!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BY THE WAY, DON'T COUNT THIS AS AN ENTRY: I JUST WANTED TO SHARE A CRAZY STORY, THAT'S ALLPosted Image

(Message edited by exshroomer on February 18, 2004)

#59 Guest_john_*

Guest_john_*

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:49 PM

1st post here we go.
so im like 17 years old me and my buddy had a job cleaning at my moms work. we were in the kitchen when we found 8 mini pop kegs, that looked like they had been there for awhile. anyway, we didnt know where to take them because they were fucked up looking (not like normal kegs) so we went to the deli dep. at hyvee. we managed to convince this new employee we were for real. so we walk out of the store with just over a hunderd big ones, and what do we do we blow it ALL on some chronic and shrooms, oh yeah and 5 dollars in gas. alright, now were just starting to shroom, and one of my dim-witted friends shows up wasted. he informs us of a party goin down across town, soo we head out. now were driving on the freeway smokin a bowl when my car runs outta gas. we coasted down the exit and end up downtown, we all get out to push my ride up in this lot. miliseconds after shuting the door i realized i just locked my keys in my car. soo, here we are no gas, no keys, and trippin out. we dont know what the fuck to do, so we start walkin and about 2 blocks down my drunk and dim-witted buddy finds a coat hanger and says hes goin back (forgeting we have no gas)so we let him go and continue to walk. at this point were thinkin we gotta find someone who smokes and make them a deal they cant refuse (because the only thing we had to our name was some dank buds and shrooms) this proved to be harder then previously thought. fastfoward a little bit and we end up walking in front of a tiny little drunk bar. at this point reality is setting in and i realize just how fucked we are. so i go in this bar and basicaly lay it down, i got no $$, i got no gas, and i just locked my keys in my car. well one bitter drunk says "well looks like your screwed, huh" but at least one lady gave me like 3 dollars in quaters. so we start walkin back to my car 3 hours after my drunk and not so smart buddy turns back. finally we get to my ride theres my friend still trying to get in with a homeless dude sittin next to him. my fellow tripper runs up to them, ironicly we were like 1/2 a block from a gas station and i saw this mexican guy and his girl pull up. well i run up to them and ask them if they smoked and if theyd give me a ride, well they didnt want to smoke (i think they thought i was a cop) but they gave me a ride to my house. i grabed my moms keys to her car then went back for my friends. finally when it was all over we smoked a fatty and laughed about our valuble lesson learned...to spend more then 5 in gas when you have the $$

#60 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 21 February 2004 - 06:07 PM

Posted Image
a bit harsh
but lesson learned.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!