#1 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

Serious question
How much influence will donald trump have i mean if i was him all id be seeing in my mind is kennerdy s head exploding

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,622 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

The Central Banking System is largely in control of the globe through a system of fractional reserve banking. 

The sooner we revoke their charter and repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 the sooner we can get started on something better.

Audit the Fed. 

• Arathu, Alder Logs, Juthro and 3 others like this

#3 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

By the gods...........Myc has nailed it and Corporate is right there with with them bankers.................

Edited by Arathu, 13 January 2017 - 08:59 PM.

#4 curandZero

curandZero

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 341 posts

Donator

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:59 AM

No one's "in charge", although many find it comforting to think that someone's in control.  We have a bunch of institutions, some creaking and decrepit, some energized and active, which try to adapt to material changes in circumstances that are continuously boiling up from the stew of raw experience.  The consequences of change don't play out on a convenient schedule and our responses are often inadequate or mistaken.  Reaction to impending disaster is about the best human beings can expect as the complicated interplay between economics, culture, and entropy is much too vast for us to perceive, predict, or control.

• Sidestreet and TheMorningstar like this

#5 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

No one's "in charge", although many find it comforting to think that someone's in control. We have a bunch of institutions, some creaking and decrepit, some energized and active, which try to adapt to material changes in circumstances that are continuously boiling up from the stew of raw experience. The consequences of change don't play out on a convenient schedule and our responses are often inadequate or mistaken. Reaction to impending disaster is about the best human beings can expect as the complicated interplay between economics, culture, and entropy is much too vast for us to perceive, predict, or control.

So its not Geraldo then
  • Sidestreet likes this

#6 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,451 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

I mean no offense by this but the question may be a little simplistic/cartoonish. 

On that note however, Peter Dale Scott has done fantastic work on what he calls, The Deep State. The interwebs abound with his work. Here are a couple:

The American Deep State: An Interview With Peter Dale Scott

The Hidden Government Group

Myc certainly brings up an interesting area of study as well. Mr Charles Lindbergh had these things to say about the Federal Reserve Act:

This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The trusts will soon realize that they have gone too far even for their own good. The people must make a declaration of independence to relieve themselves from the Monetary Power. This they will be able to do by taking control of Congress. Wall Streeters could not cheat us if you Senators and Representatives did not make a humbug of Congress... The greatest crime of Congress is its currency system. The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill. The caucus and the party bosses have again operated and prevented the people from getting the benefit of their own government.

The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation. It may not do so immediately, but the trusts want a period of inflation, because all the stocks they hold have gone down... Now, if the trusts can get another period of inflation, they figure they can unload the stocks on the people at high prices during the excitement and then bring on a panic and but them back at low prices

Neither of these areas of study are sure to win you any romance but for those with the interest and attention span to follow, they may provide a deeper understanding of some of the forces that shape the world we live in.

• Sidestreet, Myc and Gnomesayin like this

#7 Digital Phoenix

Digital Phoenix

Morphogenesis in Stasis

• Expired Member
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:54 PM

There's a few overlapping answers here, some you'll like and some maybe not.

Simple Answer : Money / Business is in charge in the USA. Business (by design) benefits from the status quo (tax scam) by remaining silent about its creators' sin. Each "credible" business is created by the Secretary of State of the same state in which it "resides". Kinda weird that the PR department of government is involved with business creation, remember that. We're all familiar that the definition of "person" has been stretched in law to also mean corporation, and congress has taken the liberty to stretch that meaning around your SS#. It's also weird that since the federales jurisdiction is primarily foreign relations that they use the term non-resident alien in their tax code and that the state's leach off of this system (as is evident in the state in which I reside) as the basis of their own taxation system. My state income tax states "as the federal 1040, line 5" or some such thing...

Spiritual Answer : God has always been in charge. Evil is allowed to exist with authority for it's time, personally I think to further define the Goodness that is God by allowing the antithesis of His thesis to exist. Definition by contrast - If there was only ever goodness since the beginning of creation, how would we even know the depths of Goodness without having witnessed the wickedness of evil? Is the best warning flare ever, not the Bowls of Wrath that are poured out where He still allows people to make their own eternal decision of Christendom - To be or not to be?

Legal Answer : A united People. Only a united People may be in charge of and in the care of the decisions that effect other people like You and I. Anything else will result in Disorganized Chaos (DC).

1776 - Our founders Created this country as and with documents of self defense and they limit the choices of governance and quite often specifically forbid things as can be read in The Declaration of Independence.

1777 - The first constitution known as The Articles of Confederation was adopted by the continental congress and later ratified by all 13 colonies in 1781. The Articles has one very grievous flaw - it couldn't fund itself, federally. Our founding fathers were so prejudiced against taxes that they created an entire system of government that couldn't even fund itself and after eight years in operation, DECIDED ON A NEW FORM OF GOVERNMENT & created the constitution with Article 5 and the 1808 timeline to fix the situation of equal taxation among the people. They gave themselves close to 20 years to think about and solve the problem of a juggernaut runaway all taxing government, and they did it in the first 12 amendments (before 1808)!

1789 - The current constitution is created, amending the previous form of government the Articles of Confederation, through the right of amending or abolishing a form of government from the Declaration of Independence. One of the forbidden items specifically mentioned in Article 5 (the rules of amendment creation) is that, provided that no amendment which shall be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight (1808) shall in any manner effect the first and fourth clauses of the ninth section of the first article(Article 1 Section 9, Clauses 1 & 4). Article 1 Section 9 Clause 4 (I'll refer to it as clause 4 or the 4th clause) has the direct opposite verbiage of the sixteenth amendment.

1791 - The Bill of Rights and first 10 amendments are created. The 10th amendment is the coup de gras for congress, past, present, and future because of WHEN it was ratified (prior 1808) AND because of it timeless verbiage of granting future powers not delegated/enumerated in the constitution. It's a sealed loop, since it was created before 1808 AND since everything not written down in the constitution at the time of the 10th's passing, must pass through the 10th which may not effect the 4th clause pursuant Article 5.

1795 - The 11th amendment is passed. It is a limiting judicial power amendment and as long as it isn't used to effect the 4th clause, is constitutional. If it is used and the 4th clause is in question, it would be an unconstitutional application of it.

1804 - The 12th amendment is passed, which is how presidents are elected still to this day and their executive power to enforce anything that effects the 4th clause is plainly unconstitutional because the amendment of how they are elected was created before 1808.

1808 - The first year an amendment may be created that may legally effect the 4th clause, except anything enumerated after the 10th means nothing if it effects the 4th clause. There are only 12 amendments that are ratified prior 1808, so we must only examine the first 12 to ensure that they do not effect the 4th clause.

1913 - Since we as a united People created an outsourced representation, it was only a matter of time until the abominable love of money found a way to represent we the good people of the united States of America the fiftieth. The love of money has seeded itself in the halls of congress from the beginning of 1913 with the 'cough', "passing" of the 16th Amendment to the Constitution, aka, the income tax amendment, unconstitutionally I will add with over emphasis. Later in the year around the celebrations of Christiandom, when family congressmen would have been long on their way home to be there in time for the religious holiday, the federal reserve was born.

1935 - Congress, still an awesome platform of power, added a new department to compliment it's authority of taxation , the SSA with rules, laws, (that it regularly reformats, to cover its tracks, I mean for clarity), to facilitate the fraud and robbery of property in the form of money. In the congressional head, they got the authority in 1913 to tax us at different tax brackets and every violation of the 4th clause you can think of and just needed the mechanism to cash-in on that "authority". Now-a-daze people quickly know how to hand over everybody's rights and their own SS# without even batting an eye. People that know the 104 year old truth have had to seek it out and unearth it with the light of reason. Why does the back of "my" social security card, clearly state, "This card belongs to the SSA and if we request it back you must return it."? They gave me something that isn't even mine to share with anyone under penalty of fine, imprisonment or both, yet all business's created under the Secretary of State require employment submission of the same number I'm technically not allowed to share, that the SSA kindly provided the tools of confusion.

2017 - In closing, Business allows the system of corruption, because: 1.) It makes money from it, 2.) They write the laws that congress passes without reading (I wonder why), 3.) The system has a color of law, (legality) 4.) Because most people's tax law knowledge comes from history lessons from mom and dad...that just paid the damn tax.

That's the truth as I've learned it...please correct me where you know I'm wrong!

DP
  • Myc, Arathu and themickster like this

#8 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:18 AM

Serious question
How much influence will donald trump have i mean if i was him all id be seeing in my mind is kennerdy s head exploding

The image is appealing, unfortunately making a martyr out of Don the Con might even be worse than having a senile infant tweeting his life away while playing at being a President.

• Juthro likes this

#9 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

I've seen enough killing to last several lifetimes................

Personally I want to see these people cleaning the sides of the highways by hand for $7.25/hour with NO benefits......and a toothache............

A

• Juthro likes this

#10 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,429 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

With a toothache? That is hard core. I've often wondered if maybe Ghebgis Khan, just had bad teeth.
  • Arathu, Juthro and Spooner like this

#11 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,305 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2018 - 01:02 AM

We will neither confirm nor deny....

You Are Wetware

[Direct Link]

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!