#21 Microbe

Microbe

"Uncle Mic"

• OG VIP
  • 2,578 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:25 AM

Just took a hot shower and feel much better, my face is raw from rubbing and my lips are chapped and a have a slight headache but still going a little, all my senses are still heighten. 13 years since i last had blotter and i think im good for a decade after this but i feel great, i really do. Im going to make more time for my family. You guys are fam also but you know what i mean.

Phone still melting slightly......
  • Sidestreet, AGAMA, wharfrat and 4 others like this

#22 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,360 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:28 AM

Did you sleep?  I can never sleep.  I have friends that can drift off pretty much when they want after the peak.

• Microbe, SteampunkScientist and Lazerus00 like this

#23 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

/|\( ;,;)/|\ & [^._.^]ノ彡

• OG VIP
  • 7,294 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:45 AM

Is this a trip log?  :biggrin:

Edited by catattack, 13 January 2017 - 08:46 AM.

• Microbe likes this

#24 Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 325 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:55 AM

I wish I woulda seen this as you were posting!! Seems like you had quite the "experience"...i havent take L in forever but it's not for me. Glad you were safe and had a great time!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  • Microbe and CatsAndBats like this

#25 Dilatedpupils

Dilatedpupils

HappyDude

• Free Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

Microbbbbeee in the mfff house! Hey man hope everything went well and insightful...it's cool you can come back and read up on everything in case you forgot anything

is you SEARZ?
  • Microbe likes this

#26 Microbe

Microbe

"Uncle Mic"

• OG VIP
  • 2,578 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

Did you sleep? I can never sleep. I have friends that can drift off pretty much when they want after the peak.

Fell asleep around 12 and slept for a few hours. I dosed around 11 i think? I dont remember it was so spontaneous.
  • Sidestreet and Lazerus00 like this

#27 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Cranky Old Weed Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,161 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

I just want to know when you text me and said the two mothers of the universes is an oyster tree was that true?
  • Microbe and SteampunkScientist like this

#28 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,829 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

Far out....go give the family a hug and kiss.................fucking beautiful! Keep these notes they're from the inside and invaluable, IMHO.

A

• Sidestreet, Hash_Man, Microbe and 2 others like this

#29 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,328 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:12 PM

This thread made me smile, I needed that! Microbe, sounds like you had fun, we all love you too! Ha ha.... Sounds like some good stuff.
  • Sidestreet, Arathu, Microbe and 1 other like this

#30 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,027 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

LOLOL Microbe you got my entire quota of positive points today! I LOVED this and it so brought back the memory of one of the strongest trips I ever had. Also from the European LSD. Your wife doesn't know you are tripping? :) :) :) That is too fuckin cool and I hope she doesn't bring on a harsh come down lol. I started to write my trip report down right here but I think that one deserves a thread of it's own. Man I wish you positive trip vibes and a rocking finish to this.

One time I had this paranoid ass buddy. Loved him but he was a paranoid delusional sumbitch. He shows up one day and whispered to me we needed to go down the basement where I had my plants because he wanted to tell me something that NOBODY  could know...period and I had half a dozen friends over that day and we were all partying and drinking and smoking up. We went downstairs and he had 6 tiny squares of what appeared to be notebook paper cut with scissors. Not even blotter paper, on a thread around his neck. Said his cousin from Phoenix sent him some acid from Europe and that he wanted very badly to trip with me but that nobody could know it came from him and not to tell any of my friends (A bunch of idiots for sure) that I was tripping whatsoever, and did I think I could handle that? Sure I said having tripped many times and never got ahold of any that was more than I could handle.

So he gave me three of the little squares. I felt nothing and thought they were surely notebook paper and worthless. Man was I ever wrong! Within half an hour everything looked like a black and white movie. The color contrast was all wrong. I was like Oh Shit! and knew I was in for a ride. We were playing some game where you have a ball hanging from a string with a board with some rings and you hit another ball and try to make points by hitting inside the rings. Well it wasn't long before I could not play that anymore. I got up and was drenched in sweat. One of my buddies noticed and said Dude, you trippin or what? I looked over and my paranoid buddy was giving me the hairy eyeball and made a no motion with his head and I could tell he was trippin as hard as I was.

I had a collection of canes that I got from my grandfather. There were several made from old Christmas trees that he had made. I pulled one out and started talking like an old man. You fuckin whippersnappers don't know nothin! and stuff like that. Well before you know it we all had one and were sitting around talking like a bunch of old men and man they weren't even tripping! At some point I caught my wife's eye and she gave me that WTF look and I just grinned and she knew. As time went on this trip became fucking unbelievably strong. As you said it came in waves and man it was washing me away.

As I sat there with my cane I saw a spot of fluorescent pink up in the corner of the room. It was slowly spreading out and taking over more and more of the walls. As I looked at it I realized it was millions of fluorescent pink cockroaches swarming over one another in a writhing mass. I watched as it took over the room and it was getting close to the cat that was laying on the floor licking his leg as cats do. I poked my wife with the cane and told her to "Get the cat" She was like what? I said Get the cat!!! with more urgency. She was like ok and picked up the cat that had been just on the verge of being swallowed by that pink writhing mass. My buddy that was tripping suddenly left me tripping with a house full of people I could not tell I was tripping. (They all knew something was up lol)

One of the guys was too drunk to drive home so the wife said she would take him and I went along. On the way we drove past my tripping buddy's house and honked. Then did that again on the way home. I found out later he thought someone was fucking with him and was laying outside in his underwear in the bushes with a shotgun waiting for someone to do that again lol. One of the strongest hallucinations I ever experienced.

Sorry for piggy backin on your thread Microbe but I tried to copy and paste this and it would not let me and I had typed way too much to just delete it. Maybe a mod could separate it as your own thread was excellent and I can't wait to hear the after report lol. Hope the wife took it ok! Peace man and thanks for the belly laughs first thing in the morning!

• Hash_Man, Teonanacatl38, coorsmikey and 4 others like this

#31 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 3,829 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

You guys are killin me! Hahahahahahaha.....................someday around the fire I'll have to tell the story of trippin balls and going to the church (not mine because it's outside in the woods)........the attempted exorcism and all.

Beautiful!

A

• Microbe, SteampunkScientist and tailsmcsnails like this

#32 Microbe

Microbe

"Uncle Mic"

• OG VIP
  • 2,578 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:56 AM

My wife disnt know and she has never done it but was supposed but we opted out because she had to get up early so i did about 4 hours worth of flow hood work of various processes and drank a few beers. This could be what delayed the LSD slightly resulting in a the decision to consume 3 fat pins. I thought she was going to flip her shit and i wouldnt habe been able to handle it. I never made it to the bedroom and decided to watch the Game of Thrones that everyone told me i needed to watch for the last 5 years or so. Let me tell you i watch the first episode probably 4 times because i was forgetting or not comprehending what had happen and was loss. Anyway my wife came out at 7 am and asked me what i was still doing up i smiles and told her i went ahead and tried that acid. She shook her head and walked away and went to the garage to smoke a cigarette. She came back in and was smiling and asking a bunch of questions. Im glad i did this because she had never tripped on L and i would have cut her a regular size square. I will cut her probably 1/3 for her first one. I wouldnt call what i posted a trip report but more of a in and out of consciousness note taking. To be honest i dont remember everything i thought about or had seen. I do know that i felt the combined effects of the mushrooms and acid and was one of my top 5 trips but acid is my favorite medicine and always has been since i was a teenager. Perhaps my wife and i will attempt to share a experience during my up coming vacation. Next up is some DMT!

Edited by Microbe, 15 January 2017 - 09:13 AM.

• Hash_Man, Coopdog, AGAMA and 4 others like this

#33 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Cranky Old Weed Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,161 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

That's great microbe, I thought the funniest thing was when you said 'I'm doing this to get more posts' LMFAO!
  • Microbe and tailsmcsnails like this

#34 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

/|\( ;,;)/|\ & [^._.^]ノ彡

• OG VIP
  • 7,294 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

He tripped so hard the "77" came off of his name. :biggrin:

• Sidestreet, Hash_Man, Microbe and 1 other like this

#35 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 3,782 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:20 PM

Ahh yes the point you think you have slipped in bed and your mate has no idea till you burst out into a fit of laughter
See...no judgments or shame here!
Our own little safe place!
  • Microbe likes this

#36 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,329 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:41 PM

Reading this put me in a good laughing mood. A shortage of blotter here but mushrooms are plentiful , at least for those who grow.

• Microbe and SteampunkScientist like this

#37 Microbe

Microbe

"Uncle Mic"

• OG VIP
  • 2,578 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:06 PM

Just dosed 1 square and 2 grams of fruit. I need a journey, i need to see if my decisions are right or wrong, selfish or self-sacrificing, but really i want to analyze how i feel about myseld and this is the only way i know how to do it. I did drink a 12 pack so it is going to be very delayed.

"Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard........

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
  • Coopdog and tailsmcsnails like this

#38 Microbe

Microbe

"Uncle Mic"

• OG VIP
  • 2,578 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

After a long hot shower and face time, this is going to be awesome.

My dog, she is scarring me but i tossed her ass outside.

The backlight behind every key stroke creates quick and short trails while every key press i see thee entire light spectrum that human eyes cant see.

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#39 Microbe

Microbe

"Uncle Mic"

• OG VIP
  • 2,578 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:42 AM

Im going to go wash some dishes and see how this shit goes.

• Coopdog, Gnomesayin and tailsmcsnails like this

#40 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,027 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:44 AM

Sending you some VERY positive trip energy! I hope you very much enjoy that experience my friend.

• Microbe and Gnomesayin like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!