#41 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,125 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:56 AM

It was pleasant. The dog scared me though or i scared her but needless to say she was a total buzz kill for almost an hour. I wouldnt move because she did not appear to be extremely happy with what i was doing, i was thinking about the dog in that movie the stuff, some old 80' B rated horror film, Cujo, and of coarse the man eating direwolfs and Ramsay Bolton's hounds in the show Game of Thrones.

Besides the dog freaking me out, or myself freaking her out, it was enjoyable and my last journey i had realized i have missed so much with my family because of my job and ironically a few weeks later i was offered a severance package i simply couldnt refuse.

Coincidence? I dont think so, and i wanted to make sure that the most recent decisions i had made, i was ok with.

I have decided that most of them i am content with but a few are selfishly motivated that i still need to change. Its going to take time and i think i need to experience complete ego death and i said this last time, i think its time for DMT.

I will keep healing and i will find that excellent balance in my life.

Cheers friends!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

#42 Microbe

Microbe

Citizen Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,125 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

I almost forgot, the dishes were no fun but as the house bitch, i dont dare slump on my chores lol.

The dishes seemed as if they wouldnt ever rinse clean and it felt like it took me a hour to do them.

Something else i just now noticed, there are still trails as the words scroll up to the screen. Pretty dang neat.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
  • Coopdog likes this

#43 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

captain obvious

• OG VIP
  • 9,071 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:06 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Real mycologists clean when they trip!

• Microbe likes this

#44 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,151 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:03 PM

gallery_131808_1351_259335.jpg

• Microbe, SteampunkScientist and tailsmcsnails like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!