3 replies to this topic

#1 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• Free Member
  • 3,470 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

Does anyone else have experience with Marinol and if so what dosage have you taken?
I have found that 30mg gives me a barely noticeable threshold buzz. Anything less than 30mg has no effect. 40mg is a nice buzz. 50mg and I'm nicely stoned. Here is where it gets strange: if I take just 10mg more and up the dose to 60mg I go from being nicely stoned to being completely stoned out of my mind to the point I can't walk straight and can barely form a sentence. The stone ramps up exponentialy from 50mg to 60mg. I have never taken more than 60mg because I think I would just pass out. Anyone else experience this?

#2 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,494 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:28 PM

Never taken Marinol but I can tell you that 3 or 4 puffs of weed can make me feel great but sometimes that 5th one takes it to a whole new level that is ridiculously out of proportion... I get that exponentially ramped up stone from regular cannabis for what it's worth...

"One toke over the line, seeet Jesus, one toke over the line"
  • wharfrat likes this

#3 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• Free Member
  • 3,470 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:00 PM

I have never had this with smoking. No matter how much I smoke I can only get to a certain level and no further. I could never get as high smoking as I can eating.

#4 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,502 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:05 AM

really!? you got high off of marinol.....That is something, I don't know what mg I was taking, it was the orange balls....They were left over from a friends husband that passed and she gave them to me.....I don't remember getting any high off of them.....but then again.....I don't remember....lol...maybe I wasn't taking enough, I think the most I took at once was 3......

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!