Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,003 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

Thanks again Wharf!
Your thread answered the questions I had during the process.

Made my first batch from my gifted scoby and tastes terrific plain but am doing a 2nd ferment with some good fruit juices.

(Bought green goodness and mango madness from bolthouse farms, really good juices)

Looking for more glassware and pressure safe bottles, really happy with how all is going this far.
Next up will be separating the scoby and making the scoby hotel for back up.
  • wharfrat likes this

#22 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:25 PM

Thanks again Wharf!
Your thread answered the questions I had during the process.

Made my first batch from my gifted scoby and tastes terrific plain but am doing a 2nd ferment with some good fruit juices.

(Bought green goodness and mango madness from bolthouse farms, really good juices)

Looking for more glassware and pressure safe bottles, really happy with how all is going this far.
Next up will be separating the scoby and making the scoby hotel for back up.

right on, glad it all is going well. I am doing a continuous brew now, but i dont take from it everyday, what i do is make a bunch of bottles weekly then just fill the vessel back up with sweet tea. So far my bast tasting was using real raspberry, i made a simple syrup out fresh raspberry and strained it then added to the f2, i also added fresh fruit directly into some, they were all delish, but i prefer the syrup rather then have fruit floating in my booch. 

CBBooch.jpg

• Shadowlord likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!