#1 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

I'm going to write about the nootropics first: I have been ruminating on the effects of nootropics (brain boosting chemicals) and various sacraments for some time on this forum.

After finding that best source of laboratory grade nootropics available and performing several tests on myself, I felt it responsible to report my findings.

But before I do that, I want to post the link to Star Nootropics: https://newstarnootropics.com.

Below is a picture of how the product looks. These are delivered as powders in amber glass vials, sealed and usually packed in additional larger plastic vials or extensive packing material. They are prompt with orders and have excellent quality and customer support.

IMG_20170122_124737785.jpg

What you see are vials of three popular nootropics: Phenibut, Noopept, and Pramiracetam. The last two are Racetams. All have been used successfully to treat Alzheimer's, and boost memory and cognitive capabilities. These are the only three I have tested to date.

My reasoning for using them with the sacraments is to allow us to more fully integrate and remember the lessons and ideas we confront whilst on a trip into inner-steller space.

Report 1: stack of 250 mg Phenibut, 200mg Pramiracetam, 30mg Noopept. No sacraments.

Noticable social interaction is much easier for (I'm somewhat introverted). Ideas and communication flow easily, recall of things noticably quicker with less need to "try" to remember things,facts,etc. Energy boost! Like lots of coffee without the jitters.

I have performed this experiment numerous times tweaking the MGS of the various nootropics. Noopept is very strong in much smaller amounts, but I feel Pramiracetam is the most effective cognitive enhancer. Phenibut is definitely the social nootropic.

Report 2: nootropic stack plus MJ.

The forgetfulness of pot is tempered to the point that it's no longer an issue, even with strong strains such is Colorado Golden Goat, or Lemon Haze varieties. The flow is much more "liquid" and just makes you smile.

Very sexual I must add. If your a horny toad, watch out! Lust levels may rise to unpredictable levels!

While the usual "paranoia" may show up, your inner voice is much more controlled, and takes command easily so you can do whatever needs to be done instead of bowing out, or hiding in a corner.

I went to a bar and had fun, however I must add mixing alcohol with all this is not recommended. The usual"amplification" effect is much worse, and so is the headache later on.

Report 3: nootropic stack and 3grams "fungal sacraments".

I have only had one opportunity to do this, so this is not a full report in any sense, and the sacraments were a bit weak. Your mileage will vary!

This was more like a 2 gram mild trip like what might be nice at a music festival where you don't want to be too "far out" to not enjoy. The combined effects again were similar to the weed tests in that it was much easier to mentally flip into and out of flow while maintaining a bit of a detached observer of what was happening.

Again because of the weak dose, I don't really know how accurate this is regarding a full break-through trip, but it certainly seems promising to me.

I would really like to hear about others who are interested or have tested these waters!

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 22 January 2017 - 07:46 PM.

• Sidestreet and Heirloom like this

#2 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,561 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

I am thrilled to read about your experiences.  I want to find the chemical combination to increase intelligence
and other mind based abilities. To learn faster to learn to play music, another language  to do anything we dream of.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#3 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:48 PM

Thanks Heirloom!

I've always been more creative on the
guitar when using MJ, but I also tend to make mistakes more often when playing something I have "down pat"... But the nootropics definitely help with that issue.

Hopefully I will soon be able to make a more complete report.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 22 January 2017 - 09:50 PM.

• Heirloom likes this

#4 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,561 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:24 AM

Steam , I looked into nootropics a while back and they seemed kind of expensive. I am interested in trying the Phenibut as
you say its more social.

Have you heard of Bacopa  a plant used in India  for improving memory and attention. The active chemicals are called Bacosides A &B.

I'm going to do another search for Nootropics and see what kind of price they want.

#5 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,415 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:18 AM

I've done phenibut and piracetam over the years. Piracetam was the hot new thing a while back and I bought a couple POUNDS of it.

Piracetam synergizes with any psychedelic or plant material I've tried. It seems to make the other substance "work" better and easier and allows me to be more in control of me without messing with the normal function of the other material.

Have not tried phenibut with any psych or plant. But all by itself is a good mental performance enhancer, learning aid, and permits a longer work day of increased energy and delayed fatigue - and an overall mood enhancer that makes getting off my ass and doing things that need to be done a joy instead of a drudgery.

With all that good news I'm glad to say there's never been any bad news. No body load, no after effects immediately or over a long term, no stomach issues etc

I'm glad I've done them.

• Heirloom and SteampunkScientist like this

#6 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

Heirloom, I have not heard of Bacopa, but I appreciate you telling me about it! Everytime I turn around there are new substances being found to improve cognitive abilities!!! I shall definitely look into it!. I'm telling you star nootropics is the best price I have found with lab grade products and great, fast service and delivery.

Pharmer, pounds?!?!? Holy shit man! Now pramiracetam is supposed to be 100 times stronger than piracetam. And Noopept is supposed to be stronger yet. My findings are they have slightly different effects though.

Thanks for your contributions to these experiments both of you!

And it's true, I believe we can start remembering more of our trips this way, which means we can integrate them better.
  • Heirloom likes this

#7 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,561 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

I am getting some good info based on experience, I am for sure making a purchase soon of several Nootropics to experiment with.

I really want to try the Phenibut and the Piracetum. I will get back here and tell of my experience with these two.

This is a really interesting topic.

#8 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

Extradimentional Psilocypher

• OG VIP
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

Herbs I use, and recommend you look into...

Gotu Kola

Ashweganda

Brahmi (Bacopa)

Yerba Mate

Maca

I usually make a brew using a few, up  to all (excluding the maca) of the above ingredients....mixed in my mate gourd, with a touch of local raw honey, some cinnamon, and/or some lavender flowers that iv picked.

Many of those  are Adaptogens as well.

Edited by Teonanacatl38, 28 January 2017 - 01:42 PM.

• Heirloom and SteampunkScientist like this

#9 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,561 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:59 PM

teonanactl, don't several of those contain caffeine , why not drink coffee?  Is there more to this.

#10 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,415 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:00 PM

I should add that with either Piracetam or Phenibut I can't take them later than noon or getting to sleep at the normal hour is almost impossible.

#11 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

Extradimentional Psilocypher

• OG VIP
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

For sure...

Although both contain caffeine, they remain different plants, and have their own make-ups.

I look at Yerba Mate, as a long time Ally.

Whereas coffe is highly acidic, with minimal nutrition content....Yerba is alkaline,and has a slew of minerals, nutrients, and compounds that not only promote physical health...but mental/cognitive & psycho/spiritual development as well. It is classified by many sources as an adaptogen, and i would agree.

Because of the synergy between many of Mate's compounds...the effect of the caffein is expressed differently, and more enjoyably. It contains all three Xanthenes.....Caffein, Theobromine, and Theophylline.

Our rituals help us to structure, and refine our continual dancing. My relationship with Yerba Mate has come to be so rich, that i regard it less less of a ritual, and more of a sat-sang with a good friend.

You know how you can travel certain music/songs like a road or hallway, within trip-space......and therein gain access to the experiential wisdom & medicine within it?

In the same way, many of these plants are vast reservoirs on other levels, and as in any relationship....the more time you devote to it, the richer and deeper that grows

Edited by Teonanacatl38, 28 January 2017 - 05:29 PM.

• SteampunkScientist and tailsmcsnails like this

#12 Heirloom

Heirloom

practitioner

• OG VIP
  • 3,561 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Thanks to both of you .

pharmer thanks for the advice on taking no later than noon for sleep than night. A good nights sleep in important.

teonanactl , thanks I will give yerba mate a try instead of coffee. I recently came across the term adaptogen and
know the former Soviet Union used them for some people of value to them that had stressful jobs, The soviets  used changa mushrooms and probably other plants and fungi and maybe synthetics.

Steam , thanks I will give them a try, going to buy a pound of 1 , well 500 grams and  a good amount of another . I expect to be able to tell of my experience in 10 -14 days. These prices are good. I once saw prices that were outrageous.

I have an interest in  keeping my brain healthy and getting the most out of it. I can't wait to test Nootropics with  " mind manifesting "
materials. 

been smoking some west coast grown sativa so that explains my post

Edited by Heirloom Spores, 28 January 2017 - 06:11 PM.

#13 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,395 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

I hear you man. Wish I still had some Colorado Lemon Haze. Alas.... It has disappeared. ;)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!