#1 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:32 PM

Thought I'd post this because this area of the forum needs more stories!  I wrote this a few weeks ago, and I'm planning to trip again tomorrow night.

I enjoy reading others' experiences so I thought I would put mine out there too. Me: female, on the petite side, beginning my 50th trip around the sun. I smoke a littlle weed now and then, until recently I did not know anyone I trusted to try other things with. I tried MDMAa few weeks ago and liked it a lot- but as someone who struggles on and off with depression and anxiety, I am wary of messing with my serotonin receptors too much.

With my trusted friend, I took a 150ug tab at about 8 PM, at home. I was surprised that the paper was so thick, I think I expected it to be rice paper or something. It had no taste and I kept it in my cheek or under my tongue for a really long time before I swallowed it.

After about an hour-hour and a half, I started to feel that things were very funny and became kind of obsessed with a soap bubble that I saw in the shower. Over the next couple of hours I experienced waves of altered thinking.

I would go through periods of feeling more or less lucid, followed by periods of being completely inside my own thoughts. I wrote a lot of notes as I felt like I was badgering my friend for information too much, like he was a tour guide or something. I didn't want to yuk his yum with 120 questions. About 2.5 hours in I was a littlle worried- was I at the peak of my experience, or was I just starting? I was okay and handling it pretty well, but I was kind of obsessed with knowing where I was on the curve of the experience.

What I did was write down some notes on how I was feeling physically and mentally, then I sat down and googled and read some stories online. Then I felt great because it seems like I was not going to be surprised with a sudden increase in intensity- nothing I was experiencing was very out of the ordinary for a "good trip"-and I was able to settle back and just be in the moment.

I didn't really have any visual experiences- there was a moment when it looked like the buttons on the stove were moving slowly up and down, and I was really excited because I hadn't seen anything else unusual, only the world taking on a kind of high-contrast, HD mood. The movement of objects that I perceived didn't last very long.

I had some crazy thoughts/revelations about time, dreams and experience being non-linear, which I tried to write down but they're too badly articulated to share. My friend dozed off in front of the TV and I was happy to spend most of the night quietly thinking and writing. I didn't fall asleep until about 4 am, and I felt great the next day (just a little tired). All week I have felt very calm and happy, no anxiety at all, which is out of character for me.

Went back and looked at some of the stuff I wrote and it was mainly jabber because I didn't want to annoy my friend at the time.  It's mostly fairly inane but the funny thing is that I wrote from left to right normally, then wrapped around and wrote left to right, words, letters, everything BACKWARDS til I reached the end of a line, then forwards again.  And so on, for pages and pages.  LOL!!  I did not remember doing that.

• bozefonce, Coopdog, Spliff and 2 others like this

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:59 AM

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing your story! I very much agree that this forum needs more of these stories! If you read down through the threads, I have made a lot of them over the years, mainly because I love reading about others experiences almost as much as having my own. Sounds like you got a mildly dosed hit, but at least it was functional. Even if you were to get one twice that strength or even take two you would probably not have any problems. Sounds like your coping skills are good! :)

It's funny, I have some that I bought from the same person at a few different times quite a few years ago, and the first sheet was dosed to impress, and it sure as hell does. The rest is fairly good but not brain bending. We like to play guitar and sing all night when we trip, and my wife and I are about the same age as you. Last time we did this, I thought I knew what chunk was the strong stuff and what was the average stuff, and we did our usual dose of two for me and one for her. Man I was in a puddle for twelve hours or so, and was unable to play guitar or even sing worth a damn, had tears of joy running down my cheeks for hours. I guess I had more of the stronger stuff than I thought I did lol.

I am really looking forward to the next time we can do this. Time and some health issues have made it a lot more rare than it used to be, and I miss it like air. You can buy some of that and put it in a airtight container, even a small ziplock will do, and put it in a book or someplace cool dark and dry, and it keeps for years with no real loss of potency. Thanks again for the story and hope you have many more!

Peace!

• ChimX and tailsmcsnails like this

#3 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:23 AM

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing your story! I very much agree that this forum needs more of these stories! If you read down through the threads, I have made a lot of them over the years, mainly because I love reading about others experiences almost as much as having my own. Sounds like you got a mildly dosed hit, but at least it was functional. Even if you were to get one twice that strength or even take two you would probably not have any problems. Sounds like your coping skills are good! :)

It's funny, I have some that I bought from the same person at a few different times quite a few years ago, and the first sheet was dosed to impress, and it sure as hell does. The rest is fairly good but not brain bending. We like to play guitar and sing all night when we trip, and my wife and I are about the same age as you. Last time we did this, I thought I knew what chunk was the strong stuff and what was the average stuff, and we did our usual dose of two for me and one for her. Man I was in a puddle for twelve hours or so, and was unable to play guitar or even sing worth a damn, had tears of joy running down my cheeks for hours. I guess I had more of the stronger stuff than I thought I did lol.

I am really looking forward to the next time we can do this. Time and some health issues have made it a lot more rare than it used to be, and I miss it like air. You can buy some of that and put it in a airtight container, even a small ziplock will do, and put it in a book or someplace cool dark and dry, and it keeps for years with no real loss of potency. Thanks again for the story and hope you have many more!

Peace!

My only regret is that I didn't have the balls or the means to start this journey earlier. Before the so-called 'dark web' came along (woooooOOooO scary voice) there really was no way for a safety-obsessed nerd to get her hands on substances with somewhat reliable provenance (I trust buyer feedback way more than I do  the word of some guy behind the pub).  

On the subject of storing acid for years- someone on reddit found a whole SHEET in a Bob Dylan LP they bough second hand, and it was apparently ace.  How cool is that.

I'm going to stalk your post history now and read some stories :-)

• Teonanacatl38 and Coopdog like this

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:33 PM

Enjoy your reading! That should keep you busy for a while! :) As to finding that sheet in an old album, GOD that would be awesome. They just don't make it like they used to. The acid nowadays is somehow different from what we used to get in the late 70's early 80's. Not sure how, but back then I had some monster visuals compared to he walls breathing, melting effect of todays. Maybe it's just me that is different, hell I dunno.

Peace...

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#5 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

Enjoy your reading! That should keep you busy for a while! :) As to finding that sheet in an old album, GOD that would be awesome. They just don't make it like they used to. The acid nowadays is somehow different from what we used to get in the late 70's early 80's. Not sure how, but back then I had some monster visuals compared to he walls breathing, melting effect of todays. Maybe it's just me that is different, hell I dunno.

Peace...

it annoys me that I was old enough to experience that (70's and 80's- well 80s anyway) and I didn't.  I seriously don't know how anyone did anything before the internet (and I am old enough to remember that!)

#6 sparrow95

sparrow95

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 118 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

Peace...

it annoys me that I was old enough to experience that (70's and 80's- well 80s anyway) and I didn't.  I seriously don't know how anyone did anything before the internet (and I am old enough to remember that!)

I agree.  It's much easier now we can just order what we want online, and be fairly sure of what we are getting. In the 70's I usually couldn't get much. And who knows what it really was.  I remember buying small orange tabs of "mescaline".  It was fun, but not mescaline.

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• OG VIP
  • 9,868 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

I bought the brown acid.  :-(

#8 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,468 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

Wait so tails, does that mean you're tripping now? :biggrin:

#9 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

:-)  not NOW now (probably) but 12 hours ago I was.   I'm better than ok physically and it sounds crazy (maybe I am still tripping a little) but I don't think the Tails who came out is the one who went in.  In a good way.  

I feel like a hollowed out, cleaned, etched, burned, healed dead alive cicada shell lying on the sand at the beach after a wild storm.  So fragile that it avoided destruction by accepting a ride anywhere the wind wanted it to go..  I guess I should give it a few hours before I wax poetic ;-) HEY GUYS LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS NEW DRUG I FOUND IT'S CALLED LSD!!  

Anywayyyy...I want to give a full report.  I'm curious about whether what I experienced was a mild, moderate or strong trip, what that says about my tolerance etc and  whether I should plan to go in again some time or if I went there and am back.  Because I'm not sure if I'm still babbling I'll leave t there for now but can't wait to share!

EDIT: PS it made me feel so happy and special that someone remembered I was going to be tripping!  thank you!

Edited by tailsmcsnails, 03 February 2017 - 06:06 PM.

• Teonanacatl38, Alder Logs and Gnomesayin like this

#10 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,468 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:00 PM

:-) not NOW now (probably) but 12 hours ago I was. I'm better than ok physically and it sounds crazy (maybe I am still tripping a little) but I don't think the Tails who came out is the one who went in. In a good way.

I feel like a hollowed out, cleaned, etched, burned, healed dead alive cicada shell lying on the sand at the beach after a wild storm. So fragile that it avoided destruction by accepting a ride anywhere the wind wanted it to go.. I guess I should give it a few hours before I wax poetic ;-) HEY GUYS LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS NEW DRUG I FOUND IT'S CALLED LSD!!

Anywayyyy...I want to give a full report. I'm curious about whether what I experienced was a mild, moderate or strong trip, what that says about my tolerance etc and whether I should plan to go in again some time or if I went there and am back. Because I'm not sure if I'm still babbling I'll leave t there for now but can't wait to share!

Have you tried pans?

#11 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

Wait so tails, does that mean you're tripping now?

:-) not NOW now (probably) but 12 hours ago I was. I'm better than ok physically and it sounds crazy (maybe I am still tripping a little) but I don't think the Tails who came out is the one who went in. In a good way.

I feel like a hollowed out, cleaned, etched, burned, healed dead alive cicada shell lying on the sand at the beach after a wild storm. So fragile that it avoided destruction by accepting a ride anywhere the wind wanted it to go.. I guess I should give it a few hours before I wax poetic ;-) HEY GUYS LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS NEW DRUG I FOUND IT'S CALLED LSD!!

Anywayyyy...I want to give a full report. I'm curious about whether what I experienced was a mild, moderate or strong trip, what that says about my tolerance etc and whether I should plan to go in again some time or if I went there and am back. Because I'm not sure if I'm still babbling I'll leave t there for now but can't wait to share!
Have you tried pans?
Um

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

#12 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:29 PM

Have you tried pans?
Sorry my phone insists on the full quote.

I google pans because I was fairly sure we weren't talking about baking.

No I haven't. Yet.

#13 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,468 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:58 PM

Have you tried pans?

No I haven't. Yet.

These kind:

https://mycotopia.ne...ome-pans-again/

#14 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:30 AM

Have you tried pans?

No I haven't. Yet.

These kind:
So I read your pans thread and I also read quite a long thread over on dmt nexus about pans strains and trip experiences, and I return to ask you "why do you ask? "

I'm sure you weren't merely compiling a scrapbook of Things Tails Hasn't Tried (gonna need a Bigger book). Talk to me about pans?

#15 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,468 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:42 AM

Have you tried pans?

No I haven't. Yet.

These kind:
So I read your pans thread and I also read quite a long thread over on dmt nexus about pans strains and trip experiences, and I return to ask you "why do you ask? "

I'm sure you weren't merely compiling a scrapbook of Things Tails Hasn't Tried (gonna need a Bigger book). Talk to me about pans?

I don't trip much anymore (I've tripped a bazillion times) but I took 2g of pans and tripped balls for 8+ hours with open eye visuals (OEV) so intense that I could barely see to walk. It was reminiscent of mescaline, I was lucid and could think quite clearly but aztec faces/matrix/melty patterns were flying into my face playing with me. It was like peering through a trippy fence at reality.

That's why. That and we will need it for our records:

5493055b2378c0ddd05f3bf4e995307e.jpg

#16 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:58 AM

I don't trip much anymore (I've tripped a bazillion times) but I took 2g of pans and tripped balls for 8+ hours with open eye visuals (OEV) so intense that I could barely see to walk. It was reminiscent of mescaline, I was lucid and could think quite clearly but aztec faces/matrix/melty patterns were flying into my face playing with me. It was like peering through a trippy fence at reality.

That's why. That and we will need it for our records:

5493055b2378c0ddd05f3bf4e995307e.jpg

Aztec looking faces!!  So the Aztecs took pans and therefore saw the same faces, or you were shoved sideways into Aztec-space when you were tripping?  This I gotta see!

Wouldn't want side-eye Kitty up there to have incomplete records anyway.

Edited by tailsmcsnails, 05 February 2017 - 05:58 AM.

• CatsAndBats likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!