#1 sparrow95

sparrow95

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 121 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:03 PM

An exotic alien being is caring for my grand daughter.

The baby is thriving.  She's very well looked after.  She's a giggler.  9 months old yesterday.

The alien needed the spectrum adjusted in her abode.  Apparently it was very technical and required technicians and great expense to accomplish the shift.

It looks about the same to humans though, so it's still a pleasant home.

Apparently exotic aliens need large quantities of water on hand at all times.  She's having a huge hole blasted in the rock her residence is on.

I made the mistake of questioning the necessity of this and was informed that aliens need swimming pools and everything is fine she knows what she's doing and it's not my concern. OK.

I remember now.  I saw it in a movie.   Aliens do need swimming pools.  Now I feel foolish.   How could I have forgotten that.  I can't remember the title, but it was set in California.  They were in these big egg shaped things.

She wants my fishing boat.   Huh.  I said; Oh I guess so. You can have it.  Why do you want it?  (Aliens don't eat fish).

She used to only eat "exotic alien food".  It was a powder that came in cardboard tubes. She added liquid to it and drank it.  Lately though she's switched to fruits and vegetables.   No fish.  I wonder what they'll do with my fishing boat.

The baby's amazing.  she crawls now.  She's very happy.

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#2 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

Extradimentional Psilocypher

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:06 AM

Oh Yeah...

Attached Thumbnails

• cocoon.jpg

#3 sparrow95