194 replies to this topic

#41 OnyxObelisk

OnyxObelisk

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:07 PM

I am sorry for the typos and the length of my experience. I typed this on my phone and didn't really proofread or add any spaces between the paragraphs. I just was lazy. Ehhh, still am.
  • Juthro likes this

#42 OnyxObelisk

OnyxObelisk

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

Lakegal, sometimes I feel like I might see them again. I look for them in the sky and have an interest in mapping stars and other astral happenings now. I haven't ever seen them again, I am not sure I really want to. It caused me to question my safety, the idea of God, a lot of things changed after I saw what I did. I don't really enjoy living in fear, but what I saw was something from the unknown and I am unsure how to process it. I am lucky to have seen what I did because, I was so skeptical about certain ideas about other dimensions before. I think to have a experience like that while being sober made me much more aware, just like the awareness one might gather from tripping on mushrooms or LSD. But, if I would have had the same exact happenings while being intoxicated I might second guess what I saw.

Edited by OnyxObelisk, 09 February 2017 - 11:24 PM.

• Lakegal7 likes this

#43 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 586 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:19 AM

I'm an ignorant star gazer but am always looking up into the night sky.
Onyx, your retell ing of your exsperience was great. Your a good writer.
As for the questions your exsperience and the question of a God, my personal
opinion is This Creator is big enough to create thousands of worlds along
with thousands of different beings
I know the older I get, the more I realize I have a whole lot of learning to do.
In this life and what ever is waiting for me next.
If you had been intoxicated at the time, it probably would of made you
sober. One thing is for sure, you'll never forget that and incredible exsperience
and you'll never be the same.
  • Coopdog and OnyxObelisk like this

#44 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,111 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:52 PM

One of my neighbors saw a black triangle go up our little canyon one morning before dawn some years ago.   I suspect some of the black triangles are our military.

They are. Err, or so I heard...  :tinfoil:

I read a report back in the mid '90s where someone in one of the UFO report collecting groups plotted all the known black triangle sightings and discovered that these were all on or within fifty miles of straight lines drawn between a particular class of US Air Force bases.

An acquaintance of mine who grew up in Colorado Springs related a story about being at home watching TV while his dad was reading the paper (this was in the mid-90's; he was 13 yrs. old at the time). His dad was a Colonel in the Air Force at the time, stationed at NORAD.

The evening news came on and there was a story about a UFO that someone had caught on film flying over Denver, CO in broad daylight. The craft made some impossible turns and accelerations before disappearing off-frame and looked a lot like a black triangle (the video wasn't the best quality, but it was good enough). What his dad did next was rather memorable. My acquaintance said when the video of the UFO was played, his dad abruptly put down his paper, got a very strange (and clearly enraged) look on his face, then stormed out of the room to his office upstairs where he proceeded to call someone and tear 'em a new one, which included statements like "Nobody was supposed to see that, god damn it!" followed shortly by "Yes, on the fucking news, just now!" Then he hung up, grabbed his briefcase, and left the house in a big hurry.

I imagine some poor Airman was in some real deep do-do...

• Myc, darci, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#45 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 7,682 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:44 PM

Most people do not even pay attention to the world around them at all..............there are "things" (and I have seen some wild shit) that are not explained and many which are fully explained and NEED TO KNOW kind of things........... Until the other species introduce themselves I will assume my tax dollars are in part responsible.................. Beside that I believe the mushrooms ARE the aliens you seek and likely very much responsible for life here on Earth..........................

A

• Coopdog and Lakegal7 like this

#46 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 586 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

Have you ever watched any of the Cosmic Disclosure videos?
Anyone have any thoughts about the Lizard People theory?
  • Coopdog likes this

#47 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 8,077 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

This is just my opinion - and only that.

My frustration with Cosmic Disclosure was the reason behind my cancelling GaiaTV.

There are simply too many loose-ends.

When it comes to E.T., I'll believe it when I shake hands with one (unless I already have - but all of the hands I've shaken in this life appeared to have been terrestrial human.) 

There are some in-depth discussion on Cosmic Disclosure which lead me to feel (in my opinion) that someone was watching too much Star Trek, Deep Space Nine. 

Hippie3 used to have a policy - Pics or it didn't happen. 

In other words, persons touting their mad mycology skills or their super-bad grows were required to shut up until they could show pics. Everybody has smart phones these days. If Corey Goode's mission is so important to the aliens - sooner or later they're going to have to pose for a group photo and present. 

Sorry for my dismissal of the show......again, just the opinion of a cynical old codger. 

I'm not saying there aren't extraterrestrials.....

But for all of their supposed interest in our species, it would seem they might manage a better PR campaign. Ya know, go for some willing cooperation instead of all of the fly-by-nigh abductions and such. 

• Arathu, Alder Logs, OysterFarmer and 1 other like this

#48 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,034 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

When professed channeler, Barbara Marciniak, while supposedly being the Pleiadians' voice, slipped up in live performance, while telling us of their total knowledge of all of human history, going off about the Rosetta Stone, and much like Gov. Rick Perry, could not remember the third language thereon.   But, when her book, Bringers of the Dawn, came out, and that very passage was therein transcribed, but with the fuck-up corrected; that is what I would call, "intellectual dishonesty."  Now I have heard Corey Goode bringing up Viktor Schauberger and getting his facts wrong.   They can be impressive until they blow it.   I would guess they don't mind losing a couple fans if the rest have been successfully bullshitted. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 13 February 2017 - 08:12 PM.

• Myc and Lakegal7 like this

#49 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 586 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

Dammit, I'll try this again 3rd times a charm..

T.V. Thanks for sharing. It gives some validity of just what our own military black programs
Capabilities are.
Arathu I agree, we need to be better observers of what's going on around us.

Myc, glad to get your opinion on Cosmic Disclosure. I recently came across that program
and didn't know quite what to think. I had pictures of old Star Treks rolling around my thoughts as well.
Hippie was right, the prove it or shut up attitude. What's so frustrating in this day and age is how easily
hoaxes are created. I wish I could sift through the crap. That is the reason I started this forum.
Getting people's own exsperiences shared.
Weather its military or something not from our world, Your guess is as good as mine.
Our own memories can be easily distorted too. I am fortunate to be able to talk to the people
that shared my exsperiences. When we do talk about this, it's still frustrating because we all remember
different portions of each encounter.
  • TVCasualty and Myc like this

#50 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 7,682 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:46 PM

Absolutely..................the go to example I use is what did you have for dinner and where two weeks ago today? What color and make was the last car you saw on the way home today? 

I've "invited them" in as many ways as I can think of to stop by and say hello................... NOTHING.................. Things flying around I've seen, things glowing in night vision and moving deliberately I've seen.

Debriefings as you know and love them I've been involved with................Green and Grey folks.............NONE. Reptilian overlords..........NONE Inter-dimensional manifestations........NONE that I am conscious of........

Eat a handful of ovoids down by the river and camp out over night....I've had wild conversations and meetings.......let me know what you think about "contact" after that...........just some chemistry I suppose.......

or perhaps nothing at all.

We're children trying to figure out what the hell is going on..........IMHO YES

And the search continues........

A

Edited by Arathu, 14 February 2017 - 10:47 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#51 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 586 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:52 AM

I can't stop thinking about multidimendions
When taking elements that can bring us to an altered state , are we thinning the veil
between one dimension to another
When people see ghosts/ apparitions, is this a mixing of dimensions
When people have encounters with different beings, are we or they sliding
into another reality?
When my exsperiences happened, I sure wasn't looking to see what I saw..
Everytme I look up into the night sky ( which is about every night )
I'm sending out my spidy sense out there too
Getting back to being a better observer, I need to be more aware day and night
  • Coopdog and OnyxObelisk like this

#52 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,034 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:49 AM

I have been over this numerous times around here, but I think the language (and the math) kind of torpedo our understanding of the unseen realms with that word/concept, "dimensions."   From what I have sort of absorbed from reading and listening to some psychics, and trance channelers like Edgar Cayce, is these other planes of existence beyond what our physical senses take in at the material level exist right here in the same three dimensions of space, but exist parallel to, superimposed if you will, upon, the physical space, but having their existence at a different "density."  The so-called spiritual, astral, and causal, etc., planes are here and now, in this same space, in the same dimensions.  

I must say here that my psychedelic journeying has shown me something very much along this line as well.   Geometry lacks the wherewithal to incorporate time, unless we figure out a way to multiply apples times oranges.   I just don't see how we can call time a dimension, whatever juggling skills the mathematicians come up with.   So, with dimensions, I can't go beyond the three of space and feel I would still honor language's relationship to a reality in which it, language, must exist.

Some would like to render the unseen, non-physical, energies to a mathematical construct, believing it could be apprehended in such a way.  In comparison to these other densities, we and what we see here is not where it all starts, but perhaps is where it finishes.  We easily become convinced that being in these physical densities, we hold the keys to all that is, and we, as bodies and minds, will perceive and define reality.   The beings who slip back and forth across the imaginary lines of density surely must do so with an understanding that eludes most of us who here identify as bodies/minds.  

If physical matter owes its constituent formation to forces within the less dense, but more energetic planes, right here and now, when beings, not so confined can work both sides of the street, can we be sure of what we see, when they may choose to be seen?   Do they really "solidify," or do they simply arrange the light for our eyes?  And we, accustomed to seeing, and believing in, solid matter, make assumptions about that which we might be seeing? 

Anyway, just another telling of my take on dimensions and densities, here, in the Twilight Zone.

Edited by Alder Logs, 15 February 2017 - 06:57 AM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and Lakegal7 like this

#53 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,111 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

They can be impressive until they blow it.  

I can.. uh, relate. But at least mine are genuine, honest fuckups.

And regarding the density vs. dimensions stuff, that does make more intuitive sense. An alternate reality "superimposed" on ours could be a matter (so to speak) of altering the frequency of the fundamental particles (or waves, or strings, or whatever) that everything is ultimately made of. That would allow for all of the same manifestations of matter and energy that we experience at "this" frequency, but they would not interact with ours (or if they do, it would be to an almost-negligible degree). At that level, "frequency" and "density" seem to be interchangeable terms.

We (in our present forms, along with the world we inhabit) may be at the "bottom" of the Universal density-well (i.e. ours possesses the highest density of all manifest realities, which is why "higher" beings/forms can move through ours but we can't move through theirs, or at least not very easily). That would jibe very well with the shamanic traditions I'm familiar with, among other bits of Puzzling Evidence gathered along the way. I guess that means that as we "ascend" higher in the well, we'll lighten-up considerably as we become more energy and less mass. That'd be cool.

Edited by TVCasualty, 15 February 2017 - 05:54 PM.

• riseabovethought, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#54 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,034 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:16 PM

And going back to my take on a unified field scheme, one of its prime tenets is: Matter is not necessary for motion to exist. Motion exists prior to matter. 

When the non-material parallel planes are stirred to a certain revolution rate within a certain distance/radius, in these three dimensions of space, matter arises, or the illusion of it, at any rate. 

People who see auras, what do they see? Nothing in some forth dimension.  No, they see these auras in the same three dimensions as that which has the aura.  Where's the aura go when the life goes out?  Henh.   I don't see auras, but I sure do believe that I can feel my own.  In its center, it can be felt pretty intensely.    I believe that by getting very comfortable with that feeling, when the body and mind go, my center will not be lost.   What will be seemingly lost is only what started, getting around to stopping.

===============================

One morning, about 30 years ago, I was in that space of dreaming just before awakening, where the dreams are vivid.   I experienced in that state something that felt imposed on my visual cortex, something totally involuntary.  It was the image of the face of a Gray.  I was lucid enough to feel it as an imposition, and my immediate reaction was to strongly will the word, "No!"   I am okay with alien beings, but they must be willing to play nice.

• TVCasualty, Coopdog and Lakegal7 like this

#55 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 586 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:49 PM

Just came back to this post and realized my response never popped up
Let's try this again : )
Alder logs, what do you think this grey wanted?

I believe auras to be part of the spirit or a sort of representation of that being, so when someone passes from
this existence to another, it goes with that being

Both of my sisters are very gifted. My older one has seen auras hers whole life, and there have been times when
she sees different colors. Sometimes it has to do with a mood or a beings true nature.
For her it's helped her have a better discernment about people.
Both my sisters can see through " the veil " but my younger sister is fanominal. It has been a wonderful encouragement
for me to grasp a little understanding of the " spirit world "
I do not possess these gifts but like you Alder, I sense them within my being
  • Skywatcher likes this

#56 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,034 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:19 PM

Alder logs, what do you think this grey wanted?

That Gray was sensed as an intrusion.   It was uninvited and not felt as any individual spirit, but as perhaps a group force.   What did this force want?   All I can say is it wanted in.  For what, I sure don't know.   Maybe I missed something really good, but it would be a pig in a poke at best.

• Skywatcher and Lakegal7 like this

#57 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,338 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

... my immediate reaction was to strongly will the word, "No!"   

In Greek, Ne means yes.  

I hope they dont speak Greek.  

Seriously though, I do wonder about misunderstanding lost in context,

because afterall, its all context, isnt it?  And we humans are anything, but safe to approach.

I think its safe to say that if we were approached, most people would start shooting and ask questions later, hence, 

one could imagine the possibility that the greys are also saying in their minds, 'No!' (or whatever means no in their language)

& prefer to just live underground where the sunlight cant harm their skin, and from where they can clone hybrids that look just like us to take over stealth-like. 

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 23 February 2017 - 01:10 PM.

• Lakegal7 likes this

#58 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

Well seeing as we are all letting it hang out.....

I'm not sure what this was.  But back when I was in Hawaii I took long trips into the jungle trying to clear my head.  Hawaiians are superstitious as fuck .  Always talking about lights in the forest and nightwalkers.  Both of which I've encountered even though I'm an extreme skeptic. 

I was sleeping in a small tent overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and when I turned on my head lamp immediately I saw an enormous bright light on the other side of the valley.  It was pointed directly at me.  It didn't move or waver as if someone was holding it.  At the time I figured it was poachers or some shit so I just turned off my light and went back to sleep.  Still it was such a strange sight I kept thinking about it as I drifted off.

When I woke up in the morning I went over to my side of the cliff with my binoculars to see if there was sign of someone having been over there the night before.

I then realized it would have been completely impossible for someone to have been over there as it was a sheer cliff face.  Sure I suppose it is possible for someone to rappel down a remote cliff face in the middle of the Hawaiian jungle.  In the middle of the night.  Just to fuck with me.  But why?

The times I've tried to describe the event to friends I realize how hazy my memory of the event really is.

To this day I've got zero idea what it was.  I've tried to convince myself it was somehow people or a mere hallucination on my part but those solutions don't really seem to add up.

• Lakegal7 and Watershed like this

#59 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,034 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:31 PM

I had all but forgotten this thread.  It was a good conversation.

• Lakegal7 likes this

#60 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

I had all but forgotten this thread.  It was a good conversation.

Maybe the aliens brought it back?

• Lakegal7 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!