114 replies to this topic

#101 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 11,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:43 PM

Most reports are, where someone grabs their camera, the camera fails to work.  

• Skywatcher, Juthro and Lakegal7 like this

#102 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 544 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:04 PM

I was wondering about that
Because I do t have cellphone coverage
I don't carry one like most folks.
In retrospect, I wish I had ran inside
for a camera and at least tried.

I'm always looking up at the night sky
so I was surprised I saw this during the day.

My first encounter was back in the mid seventies
and that was in the early evening but because it was the summer
it was light out. Definitely have some missing time with that one. I was
with a neighbor and my big sister which is nice that we can share
Our non memory together. At least we can corroborate our exsperience
  • Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#103 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,031 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:06 PM

There is too much evidence that something is going on. I have not seen anything I could call a ufo, but I have seen enough weirdness, and I personally know people who have, and I believe them.

The vastness and unknown of space, we are really making a lot of guesses about what we "know" really.
  • Skywatcher, Juthro and Lakegal7 like this

#104 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,971 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:35 PM

I don't disbelieve anybody's UFO story's without cause to do so. I believe most folks that claim to have seen them, have seen unidentified flying objects. That doesn't mean they are of alien construction, it just means they are unidentified.

I'm not saying I don't believe we are alone in the universe, that seems a little too arrogant for my view point.

But I do think a majority of sightings are made up of things that are know to someone here on earth, but the forces in control would rather leave them as unidentified, no matter their origin.

Edited by Juthro, 11 April 2018 - 11:37 PM.

• Skywatcher, Spooner and Lakegal7 like this

#105 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,219 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:04 PM

I LOVE this thread! Wish I had more time today to read. I have been a stargazer all my life, and seen several things that are not of the normal everyday variety. When I was a kid we were waiting for my dad to come back out of a house with my mom, my little brother and myself, and it was hot so we were outside the car and playing around in an alley behind the garage. I realized mom was looking at something and looked up to see 8-9 lights in the sky doing some rather odd and complicated sort of maneuvers, making patterns and flying very much like the coordinated drone games that people do today, but this was back in like 1973 or so. Suddenly they coalesced into one light and shot off out of sight much faster than anything known could have. 

Another time we (my wife and I) were on our way North on Highway 23 in central Ohio near Delaware Reservoir and saw what looked like a very large wing, with light undulating in waves sort of underneath of it fly over the highway from West to East. Had plenty of time to look at it, and never seen anything like it before or since. Sort of looked like the Stealth Bomber but with rounded ends, not pointed. 

Another time more recently was coming home at night on Highway 512 in Washington state, and not far from the military base, it was over a city area so the hazy sky was backlit with the orangeish light from the streetlights, and I seen something black move across the sky below the clouds that moved very fast, faster than any plane flies, and it was pretty damn big whatever it was. 

Seen plenty of satellites and even those flares. I know the powers that be have plenty of stuff up there that we don't know about but the things above I feel are not of that variety. Other things I have seen that I thought were of interest, and I also live in the middle of a very large base, is a huge whirlwind or tornado looking thing materialize out of nothing in broad daylight right in town, and then disappear like a pixellated image shutting down. Very odd and I had to wonder if it was holographic in nature? That was very much my impression was a digital image. 

Another night driving home I saw light out of the side of my vision, and there are large open fields behind a wall of trees (same base) and a huge field was lit up with a greenish light from above in a very uniform manner. Sky was overcast, no singular light source...but it was lit up over a very large area, like possibly a satellite was shining a light down onto it even through the  clouds if that makes any sense? I could write another half dozen experiences and will try later, but for now I have to get ready for work. I am also looking forward to reading TVCasualty's thread as well. 

Thanks for the interesting reading!

PEace...

• Skywatcher and Lakegal7 like this

#106 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 11,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:31 PM

One day I was walking a logging road maybe a mile or two from this cabin, in an area that is gated now by the logging companies, a gate that is never left open, as it connects to a main line that gives access to hundreds of square miles of private lands.   All that used to be public right-of-way, but it closed and no one said boo, as far as I know.  Anyway, no big surprise, the military uses this huge rectangle of logging company owned plantation lands and no ones sees it for the most part.  They have a section of it where I believe even the logging companies have no access, back in the middle of it now.  

They can't stop people from walking in (yet).   Maybe ten years ago I was hiking the roads above here and was on my return, taking a slightly different route than I had on the way in.  It was a clear sunny morning and over my right shoulder I heard what I would think of as a popping buzz, what I might think of as like the pulsed ram jet of a German V-1 rocket "buzz bomb" from WW II.  I turned to look to where I heard the sound and saw smallish black craft flying low, moving from my right to my left, coming toward my position, but not directly.  I no sooner focused on this thing when it went into invisibility in the clear air, and as well, the sound ceased.  It was only a few hundred yards from me when I saw it.   I have no idea what it was that I saw. 

I may have already told about this here, but I have not much of a memory of what I have written.  

Edited by Alder Logs, 12 April 2018 - 01:36 PM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

#107 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 544 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:57 PM

Yes, UFO is always regarded as something from outer space
but our military is definetley got some tricks up their sleeves.
Where they get their technology is another question.

My second encounter that I believe I mentioned at the beginning of this
thread was an encounter that happened three weekends in a row, with the same
people. This was late 70s early 80s. We all have different memories of what we all can remember,
One remembers the beginning, one remembers parts of the middle
of the encounter etc. we all have blanks with each encounter. On the second encounter,
we were parked up on a hill overlooking the Spokane valley. Across the valley on some hills
there were all the t.v. And radio towers. My friend actually blinked her hi beam and low beam
headlights at it and it slowly cruised over to us, when it left, it took off at a speed that made it look
like a star, oh yeah, there was no noise coming from this craft. It was diamond shaped with green and red lights
at the corners
I lean to the opinion that this could of been part of a military gig.
Fare child Airforce base is close to Spokane,WA.
Even though I believe this was ( our guys) we have memory loss.. I don't know I'm
so hung up on that part when I watched this craft jump into space in seconds not to mention
seeing it three weekends in a row.

I guess what bothers me, is the missing time, what the hell went on?

About 15 years ago my hubby and me and our little girl were playing board games
with my sister and brother inlaw. My son was around 15-16 at the time. He called us really
shaken up and said he saw a UFO parked ( second floor) outside his bedroom windows.
It was so close he could see people inside. He said he won't talk about them let alone think
about them because it triggers an encounter. My family is a bit peculiar ...rather peculiar
than mundane.
Coopdog and Alderlogs, both of your accounts are fascinating and am glad you shared these.
We might not ever discover the truth, but we need to share and bring these exsperiences
to anyone who is interested
What the hell is our government up to? I can't not think about various scenarios that could cause
a mass hysteria tricking us dumb sheeples into doing a reactionary response. Large groups of stupid people
is a weapon as well.

#108 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 11,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

Here's something written 25 years ago about this:   https://web.archive....isk.com/ufo.htm

• SteampunkScientist and Lakegal7 like this

#109 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,031 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:19 AM

Spirals, vortices, whirlpools... Gravitational implosion generation. Funny how much of that exists in nature, but is "apparently" ignored in our machines...

At least the ones we are "supposed" to know about.

Ever wonder why spiral galaxies turn at the same speed from center to the furthest arms, rather than the center turning faster? Well, science says "dark matter Halo"... Nevermind we have yet to ever demonstrate any direct evidence of dark matter or energy. It's all inferred.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 15 April 2018 - 11:22 AM.

• Lakegal7 likes this

#110 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 11,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:56 AM

Ever wonder why spiral galaxies turn at the same speed from center to the furthest arms, rather than the center turning faster?

How and where is this idea proven? 

Here's an experiment I stumbled upon accidentally:  I filled a round pan partially with water and added just a little mud (containing particles in a size range from sand to clay) and stirred it into a vortex and let it stand overnight.  What I had the next morning was clear water with the particulate deposited on the bottom in a form that was the picture of a spiral galaxy.   So, what we see as spiral galaxies, are they just the visible precipitate of their motion fields? 

Edited by Alder Logs, 15 April 2018 - 12:02 PM.

• SteampunkScientist and Lakegal7 like this

#111 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 544 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:25 PM

You two are making my miniscule brain hurt ; )
I'm a Dead Files fan. Many times the medium
Amy has talked about vortexes in homes
and has seen two that
I'm aware of in the P.N.W. Woods.
There is so much to ponder concerning
Vortexes, other dimensions various timelines

Can you guys elaborate on the space vortexes
Cool exspirment Alder, gotta try that
  • Juthro likes this

#112 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,219 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:52 AM

In Ohio there is a vortex called Mystery Hill. The trees are most obviously growing in a vortex, and all have the same bend that goes with the swirl of the vortex. Water flows uphill there, and there are a lot of gravitational anomalies there. It is a cool place to visit and is not far from a deep Blue Hole in the earth. Vortexes are damn interesting indeed. It is up by lake Erie somewhere. 

• Lakegal7 likes this

#113 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,122 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:13 AM

Ever wonder why spiral galaxies turn at the same speed from center to the furthest arms, rather than the center turning faster?

Here's an experiment I stumbled upon accidentally:  I filled a round pan partially with water and added just a little mud (containing particles in a size range from sand to clay) and stirred it into a vortex and let it stand overnight.  What I had the next morning was clear water with the particulate deposited on the bottom in a form that was the picture of a spiral galaxy.   So, what we see as spiral galaxies, are they just the visible precipitate of their motion fields? 

that implies the motion of the galaxy has stopped, no?

#114 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 11,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:14 AM

that implies the motion of the galaxy has stopped, no?

My experiment here on the surface of this planet in a closed system with only a temporary energy input was doomed to entropy.   It had to stop in its relative environment.  Space, if I am to judge, is a fluid environment full of motional and electrical potential.  Since the spiral galaxy form is one I find in centripetal, or a condensing, vortex motion, I would have to expect higher rotational speeds, both radial and relative, as one approaches the axis of rotation.  This is why I asked what the evidence for saying the outer arms of a galaxy turn at the same rate as the center.   Are they measuring some tiny bit of red shift variation on one side of a galaxy and another on the other side, looking across the plane of rotation, and assuming Doppler effect to explain it?  Or, are they applying the Doppler notion here in this galaxy with the possibly errant idea of expansion in all directions (which is the guess that gives us the Big Bang "miracle" {as it was referred to by Terence McKenna}), and that imagined measurement of motion is being used to judge the motion of stars in their galaxies?

Edited by Alder Logs, 18 April 2018 - 09:25 AM.

• Lakegal7 likes this

#115 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,031 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:05 PM

Here's an experiment I stumbled upon accidentally: I filled a round pan partially with water and added just a little mud (containing particles in a size range from sand to clay) and stirred it into a vortex and let it stand overnight. What I had the next morning was clear water with the particulate deposited on the bottom in a form that was the picture of a spiral galaxy. So, what we see as spiral galaxies, are they just the visible precipitate of their motion fields?
Sure! Why not. That's my point! "Dark Matter" is postulated by current scientists because adding this massive fudge factor allows their equations to work.

Remember the "detectable" universe is only a couple of percent of the total matter needed to exist for their theory's ...

They don't want to consider the option that their theory's are not correct, despite the fact that there is not one shred of evidence of dark matter, instead there is evidence of equations that work brilliantly on one level, not working on another.

I could create a theory based on what I observed at the cosmic level through telescopes and such, and then get all flustered when that theory won't apply in the machine shop!

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 18 April 2018 - 06:08 PM.

• Lakegal7 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!