• 577 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:47 PM

I decided to report my sighting I had back in February to MUFON
After talking with one of the folks they sent me a report that was received
by someone who had reported a sighting about two weeks prior
to mine. It happened in Yakima,WA. It had more going on than mine
but was similar in the craft was huge and also cloaked into a cloud.
My first thought was there is some military presence in the Yakima
area and I live within 35 miles of Fairchild AFB which is in the Spokane,Wa
area.
The interesting thing about this report coming from the Yakima area
was this person along with two others decided to drive closer to this craft.
When they got closer there was a police presence and an unusual ambulance
type vehicle that was extra long and had no plates and had red and orange lights
  • Skywatcher and Alder Logs like this

#122 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,777 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:53 PM

Nothing to see here citizen. Please move on
  • Skywatcher, Alder Logs and Lakegal7 like this

#123 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 September 2018 - 04:44 AM

I can add two other .........................observations..................................I've had

Just over one year ago, mid day with bright sunshine, I was headed north on the main surface street hereabouts. The surface street passes over a freeway on an overpass.

When I was about 1/2 mile from the freeway a "thing" appeared in the air above the overpass, I'll guess less than 200 feet in the air. My first impression was that it was a dull grey color and then poof! gone. Then back again and poof! gone. I was driving, maybe 45 mph at the time, and needed to pay attention to traffic etc so my attention wasn't perfectly upon the "thing" but good enough to feel confident about seeing this.

Two more blips of this thing appearing and disappearing. On one of the appearances I got the distinct impression of angular edges which suggested the shape of a drone doing tight circles over the intersection of the surface street and freeway interchange. Then another quick sighting of it and again, the distinct impression of dull grey paint, much like you see on military craft without serial numbers or other markings.

My sense at that moment was that something had, in those split seconds of sighting it, defeated or caused its' "cloaking" system to fail, and that I saw something nobody was supposed to see.

Afterward it occurred to me that the sun was directly at my back and this "thing" directly to my north which might make reflections from angled surfaces very easy to see in the same way that iridium flares on satellites are easy to see if the geometry of my position, its position, and the movement of it and the earth and the light of the sun below the horizon all line up perfectly. Then, once I had driven further north on the road the geometry was wrong and I could no longer see it. I tried circling back and recreating the driving circumstance and see it again, but no, gone - or never there in the first place??????????

Next observation - many years ago and with witnesses

Summer vacation with the family at the family compound at "the lake". Visibility is sometimes clear as a bell there given the distance from big city lights and on a night with a high pressure system and cool air from the north the milky way is clearly and abundantly visible.

We're drunk, happy drunk, laying on the dock and looking up at the stars when the "triangle" appeared. "Triangle" in the sense of a three sided formation of three lights, or a diamond shape to say it in a vernacular term. This triangle was moving at what I'd call better than airplane speed and seemed to distort the stars in the space between the three lights. Let's say for the sake of discussion that they were dragging some kind of mylar sail that could reflect the starlight above them to appear below them but that the reflection would be wrong for the obvious reason of being below instead of above - if that makes sense to the reader :wacko:

The formation was flying due west to due east and was visible long enough to point it out, track it, discuss it, get on our feet and watch it, and watch it disappear from sight sooner than you'd expect airplanes to disappear on the same flight path. More like they vanished into the stars than faded from view because of distance.

If you spend enough time looking at airplanes in the night sky, or satellites, or both you know how they look and they are fairly predictable about how they look. These three lights did not look like airplanes. Too fast, too high, too..........not airplanes.........and that goofy distortion of the stars around them thing.

Gratefully there were two other witnesses. One cannot put into words what he thinks he saw, blaming alcohol. The other was more sober than I and his version and mine are almost perfectly the same.

Again, I know airplanes and don't think these were airplanes, at least none I'm familiar with or can relate to.

In the first example I can easily accept that Uncle has some technology he doesn't want us knowing about. In the second I'm much more inclined to go with "probably not of this earth" but WHO FREAKIN' KNOWS?

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, Juthro and 1 other like this

#124 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,007 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 September 2018 - 11:02 PM

UFOs the Big Picture

UFO Invasion of 1952

Richard Dolan

[Direct Link]

• SteampunkScientist and Lakegal7 like this

#125 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:23 PM

I remember a night in the late-90's when I saw a satellite fly by overhead (technically it was a UFO since I could not positively identify it as a satellite). Then another came by on an exactly-perpendicular path, seemingly intersecting directly above my position.

Then I saw a third before the second was out of view. It was on the same path as the first, and going the same direction. Then another came by on the perpendicular path. By the time I quit watching and went inside, I'd seen 24 satellites fly over in the course of ~30 minutes. At one point four were visible simultaneously. All were on those two perpendicular orbits that all seemed to cross directly overhead. I was living in the area near where I got those pictures of definitely-not-airplanes I posted earlier, which is less than 50 miles from Oak Ridge National Laboratories. Never seen anything like that since.

• Skywatcher and Lakegal7 like this

#126 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,007 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:21 PM

UFOs The Big Picture

Harry Truman's UFO Briefings

Richard Dolan

[Direct Link]

• Lakegal7 likes this

#127 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,007 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:48 AM

I am going to post this because of the synchronicity of it, after onediadem's post last night in Daily Lulz, concerning Walter Cronkite, and after I wrote a post concerning him at another forum, in reaction to the video I am linking here.  

First, here's that post I wrote yesterday in regards to the video Richard Dolan dropped Saturday:

As to Walter Cronkite; I knew the most trusted voice in American news was bogus when NOVA had him narrate their disinfo episode inspired by Gerald. Posner's travesty: Case Closed, lying to the nation once more about Lee Harvey Oswald and doubling down on the magic bullet.

Cue the music: Mockingbird, everybody have you heard... (This was a reference to Operation Mockingbird, where the CIA placed assets throughout the all forms of media.)

Here is that video:

Media Repression of UFOs: The Past and the Future on UFOs the Big Picture

[Direct Link]

• Lakegal7 likes this

#128 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Student of Life

• Free Member
  • 577 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:14 PM

Great video
I like listening to Richard Dolan

Has anyone else noticed this influx
of commercials featuring Aliens personas?

In the last 3-4 months I've noticed this
normalization input. Maybe the sheeple
are getting prepped and desensitized for something

#129 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 213 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:31 AM

I used to think I saw some things unidentified after I got into all the info on the web, but I stopped looking after I noticed it all just confused me more and did not give answers. Now I think it was nothing special I saw. Flares, satellites..

One thing I can't explain is the time I was looking into things - I was getting sober in the spring of 2013, and was meditating and taking walks every day. I came across the info you could 'summon' a craft with intentions in meditating. I was kind of desperate to explore anything, so I tried one night. I had infected my mother and brother with the possibility of UFO's so they were looking at the skies all the time too.

I had a job where I had to get to bed quite early to make the early shift. I went to my room at 9 or 10, not sure but it would have been just about getting dark at that point. I meditated and put my intentions towards the window I was facing, asking for anyone who is up there with good intentions and can hear me, if they would show a sign, show themselves. I never saw something myself in that half hour or so, but I had my eyes closed most of the time.

After I went to bed I heard my mother calling my brother to the balcony to see something in the skies, I assumed she saw some nice (shooting) stars or something, maybe a satellite, I fell asleep.

The next day they told me what they had seen. An aircraft of some sort, they assumed, in a V-shape - at least the multiple (colored) lights they saw were configured in that shape, they could not see anything else like the body, or hear an engine.. it floated over slowly until disappearing over the horizon/houses in the neighborhood.

I had not told them of my experiment until after I heard their stories. I had seen the V-shape UFO things online so I thought of that hearing their description.

I'm sure the things I saw myself are identifiable, but since I did not see what my mother and brother saw I'm not sure where to put this experience. Especially since it happened right after I put my intentions to see something like that and my family sees it practically at that moment.

I have thought for a while that it could be some sort of projection of the subconscious into the physical realm, that it might have worked since we three were all wanting to see these things around the same time, it could manifest. Also have thought of the possibility ofmalevolent aliens tuning into my progress and trying to scare me away. It is a head space of paranoia and confusion for me, UFO's.

Edited by RutgerHauer, Yesterday, 04:39 AM.

#130 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,777 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 06:52 AM

8_CATERS_MAN_SPENDS_50K_ON_SURGERY_TO_BE

https://www.catersne...italia-removed/

img_0630.jpg

Edited by SteampunkScientist, Yesterday, 07:02 AM.

#131 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 10:01 AM

In the last 3-4 months I've noticed this
normalization input. Maybe the sheeple
are getting prepped and desensitized for something

Maybe we are also being programmed for a Zombie Apocalypse and every other form of mystical, medieval, mythical, fantasy, liberal agenda, conservative crazy, military worshipping..........  something

What, on television, has anything to do with living a day to day life???? It's all horseshit and fantasy.

But, to Lakegal's proposition, considering the mismanagement of every damned thing that the government touches and supposedly has good stewardship over

Don't you get the impression THEY know something is about to happen so -  damn the future

Let's get filthy rich now and enjoy it before IT happens???????????

• SteampunkScientist and Boebs like this

#132 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,777 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 12:23 PM

Screen_Shot_2017_05_08_at_11.17.56_AM.0.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!