177 replies to this topic

#161 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 563 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2019 - 07:42 PM

I must say here that my psychedelic journeying has shown me something very much along this line as well.   Geometry lacks the wherewithal to incorporate time, unless we figure out a way to multiply apples times oranges.   I just don't see how we can call time a dimension, whatever juggling skills the mathematicians come up with.   So, with dimensions, I can't go beyond the three of space and feel I would still honor language's relationship to a reality in which it, language, must exist.

On shrooms I also get a sense that I can witness other "dimensions" for lack of a better word.  I think the mathematical meaning of "dimension" isn't quite accurate.  I think the way the word is used in paranormal circles isn't quite right either.

To me... these "dimensions" are actually somehow "folded" into reality in such a way that we don't observe them.

Like when you watch this video:

[Direct Link]

...and you see entire worlds mixed in and hidden inside the shapes and colors you see.  As they are unfolded, untwisted, and revealed, you can see that the new "dimension" was in there all along, yet our perceptual mechanism is only designed to interpret one specific viewpoint of that reality.

And it just occurred to me I need to explain a little further.  Watch the video above.  It remains "static" somewhat for 10-20 seconds, then morphs into a new pattern.  In that morphing you can see that there was another pattern embedded within it all along, but we don't see it.  So while these images are created, the computer warps the whole reality of the image into a new presentation of the same data, just stretching some parts, compressing others, and turning other things inside-out.  I think that reality around us has just as many complex ways you can view it, and it's all there all the time, but our limited eyes and brain only see it one way.

That one way we see it is agreed upon by sober individuals, and they call it "truth" or "reality," but when one of us takes a mind-altering substance, our perception mechanism then does the work of what the computer does here, revealing the hidden worlds.  Since someone who hasn't taken the drug doesn't see it, they presume it isn't there and that you only see it because it's a drug-induced hallucination that is not real.

It is the same kind of "hiding" that UFOs and spiritual beings can do, we just haven't worked out the ideas and math yet.

I hope I'm making sense...

I've been thinking about the soul dimension and how I can relate it to math. Here is just a crude idea I have about alternate dimensions folded into our own.

In the days of solving polynomials IE. (x^2 +4x +3=0) some polynomials had solutions (also known as roots) that were unsolvable. That is the polynomial had roots in a number system which did not exist. This number system where the unsolve-able roots were was called the complex number system was first discovered while solving polynomials. At first the number square root(-1) would appear while in the process of solving polynomials and it would be canceled out, soon after it was noticed that some polynomials had roots in this complex number system.

for example the polynomial equation x^2 + 1 = 0 when x = square root (-1).

What this means is that the number system we had been familiar with was (real numbers) actually embeded in a larger number system called complex numbers. Kind of like how we go into new layers of awareness when we trip.

This same thing happened to the early Greeks, the Pythagoreans though that all numbers could be constructed as either a whole number, a fraction of a whole number or as a sum of fractions and whole numbers. When it was proven that square root(2) was an in-constructable number they were mind blown and threw the man who discovered the true nature of square root (2) into the black sea.

Edited by Moonless, 17 August 2019 - 07:42 PM.

#162 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 August 2019 - 11:47 AM

The Tao that can be calculated is not the eternal Tao.

#163 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:43 PM

I know that Billy Meier is like a third rail discussion in most UFO circles, but I thought I would see if there was anything like this in the Plejaren prophecies. I found this, said to be from 1995:

“It is very important to realize, too, that many negative events will occur in the near future regarding diseases and epidemics on Earth. For this reason all humans must become very meticulous about their personal hygiene and must avoid physical contact with people of questionable health status. There should be paid great attention for harmless diseases and infections, because in future times these can turn into much graver and even incurable illness. The same will hold true also for physical contact with animals, including touching of any type. An additional concern will be the intake of animal-origin food products, absorption of viruses, bacteria, etc., of animal substances such as feces, saliva, blood, hair and so forth, which can cause also fatal diseases and epidemics. For this reason alone, creatures of every type should not be kept within the confines of human residences, indeed, they must not be tolerated therein even briefly.”

I guess I and my indoor cat will be taking our chances. I have long aspired to be as much like St. Francis of Assisi as I could (though we run a dog-free wildlife sanctuary on our acreages here – if you have dogs, much of the other wildlife stays at a distance). I like the wild animals to be hanging around closer, not that there’s physical contact though. Bats get in this leaky old cabin all the time, and I catch them in a butterfly net and put them outside. I hope these are not DARPA’s weaponized bats. One of their weaponized ticks has already nailed me.

Edited by Alder Logs, 17 March 2020 - 03:44 PM.

#164 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 April 2020 - 12:00 PM

I have to say that the Billy Mieir video seems an astute summation of the political scene.  Too bad Billy Mieir seems to be a third rail for the UFO community.  Can we run a Plejaren for president?

[Direct Link]

#165 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:59 PM

In my meditations just before astral projection during the inbetween hypnogogia I am very often touched by different humanoid entities or one time a woman stood in front of me with a large metal machine in one arm with a little tube punted at my face in the other,. I awake to hard district wind from some sort of small aperture blowing across my face,. Nearly had a heart attack!

The wind continues to blow although no one was ther she was gone! It continued to blue and my heart is jumping into my throat!

Lots of different things like that,. They touch me and bright white light emits from that area and I physically feel it but as abrasive and trippy and off putting it is I usually can’t help smiling cuz it means I’m close m. I believe they are adjusting the energies of my subtle body for a swift exit,.

Then again, idk,... could all be in my head, could all be really happening on some dimensions,.

Everytime I feel like I have all of the answers to this subtle bodies science it gets flipped on its head and I am left in a state flux on the subject,. It’s almost like it not only can be both but must be both depending on which place on the spectrum you belief systems lie from any given moment,.

I think about how when I go out of body there is almost always much more space in my house, rooms I didn’t know I had,. I wonder if aliens would be using that space to travel through dimensions inside dimensions,. Like... move a whole planet inside a physically small craft but in the astral there is a ton of room that’s not utilized,....

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 15 April 2020 - 06:07 PM.

#166 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:06 PM

Sorry is t the place to speak on these musings but I feel it very easily equates to e.t. Phenomenon,. I very often petition myself to the stars at night,. There are several *stars* that follow me around they move very little and other ppl literally can’t see it so maybe it’s just in my head but I send a fondness to them and ask them to be with me spiritually in my meditation and I feel they are there,.

I’ve met a few very alien entities on my bedside but everytime no matter how much I make myself ready that shock makes me scream awake,. Their faces look quizzically as if to say oh no I’m nice it’s ok and I’m just Aaaaasaahhhhhh!!!!! Help me babe!!!! Lol

I’ve trained to wake up when I wish by breathing quickly,. It’s the only physical command you have during sleep paralysis,.. sleep paralysis I’ve found for me anyway is only the beginning of a projection,. Only this projection happens/ begins such because it is spontaneous.

If you calm down instead of think o god I’m gonna die and stay calm focus on moving your arms and sitting up you can,. Just not in your physical body,. Easier said than done.
  • Moonless likes this

#167 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:12 PM

These types of things don’t equate in literal linguistics because you have to experience movement of you limbs without physical arms to know you can lift your limbs up out of your physical arms while in sleep paralysis,.

In ancient Egypt the temples were a place to sleep and ask for communion in Dreamtime.

I feel this is very hush hushed and something ppl have always done it takes a lot of focus as an adult I bet a child could get it pretty easy tho.

#168 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 May 2020 - 06:10 PM

Here's an interesting little mash-up for those who don't like to reach beyond the nuts-and-bolts side of the question:

[Direct Link]

• Skywatcher likes this

#169 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 839 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 01:03 AM

Alder! Thank you! That was amazing :D
  • Alder Logs likes this

#170 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2020 - 02:37 PM

Of the many UFO researchers, one of my top favorites is Grant Cameron.   This interview goes all over the current map of the field, and those who have looked more deeply into it could appreciate this hour.

[Direct Link]

#171 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 May 2020 - 03:17 PM

Like this Air Force guy, I was also an electronics technician, though in the Navy.  We both got clearances, though his was higher than mine, to do jobs that brought us into positions to see things in photos that we could not talk about afterwards.  What I saw were pictures of stuff in countries where no US citizen would be likely to be.  What he saw was something perhaps more astounding.  We were both in the military for the same years, '64-'68.  So, what he tells of isn't likely something being built by Earthly beings. 

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 20 May 2020 - 03:18 PM.

#172 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 July 2020 - 09:54 AM

[Direct Link]

#173 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,131 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:54 PM

apparently ET doesn't advance his technology

the pics are for all practicle purposes the same machines I was seeing on the cover of National Enquirer 55 years ago

you'd think he'd make some cosmetic changes at least :)

#174 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,151 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:24 PM

apparently ET doesn't advance his technology

the pics are for all practicle purposes the same machines I was seeing on the cover of National Enquirer 55 years ago

you'd think he'd make some cosmetic changes at least :)

Maybe Earth only attracts the extraterrestrials who come from the Cuba of alien civilizations, where they still get around in old classic spaceships that they work hard to maintain? "If it ain't broke..."

It seem to me that we're probably not all that interesting to an alien civilization that's advanced enough for interstellar travel, so we probably just get the lower-budget tour groups or fringe anal-probe fetishists stopping by.

• coorsmikey, pharmer, Skywatcher and 4 others like this

#175 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:11 AM

[Direct Link]

#176 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,151 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2020 - 03:20 PM

A friend of mine is becoming an Officer in the new Space Force. No kidding.

It's apparently drawing the best and the brightest in the Air Force, a group that my friend is easily part of. Except for a few senior Officers they're mostly on the younger side and since Space Force is a whole new thing they are very much looking forward to being able to create the culture that defines it. As things progress and as they spill info after too many cocktails I'll keep y'all posted, though so far my friend has taken all that security shit seriously and not been forthcoming with juicy intel despite my best arguments and numerous quickly-refilled cocktails.

I guess people with mid to high-level security clearances are largely impervious to being plied with alcohol since most of them (including all that I've personally met) drink like fish all the time already thanks to having those clearances and the weird, unique form of stress it apparently results in. I'm angling for a ride-along in one of the secret air/space craft that they have that are mistaken as alien spacecraft by people reporting sightings (some of the videos of UFOs we've all seen are of these military craft, and while they were in fact unidentified flying objects, they were definitely not alien).

#177 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 870 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2020 - 06:28 PM

Years ago a friend of mine was in THE SECRET SPACE FORCE   as the Pentagon Las-ion Officer to The White House . under Three Presidents. He had an office at the Pentagon and at the White House .

He has really A big Plaque  ..in his Den , That he got when he retired from Air Force  .

Thanking him for his Service .i think it says  Thanks For YOUR SERVICE IN SPACE COMMAND ,it looks kinda like presidential seal   with rockets and Satellites  around it  .

I guess that's a bit different than THE SPACE FORCE ..  

i would like try to ask him  about stuff like Area 51 and with out missing a beat he would change the subject to the current weather .

He is still a private contractor at STRATCOM . hush hush

#178 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,562 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 July 2020 - 12:08 AM

I gotta say I never was much of a ufo guy but my mind has been changed over the last few years. The release of those military video's were far more compelling than those grainy lights in the sky of early internet

[Direct Link]

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!