#1 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:35 PM

Had a very nice time. 

It had been awhile since I took mushrooms, about two years. I took them spontaneously with a friend of mine last night. They were the first fresh mushrooms that broke their veils. I was careful only taking about 20 grams fresh, I can't be sure how mushrooms will affect me since it's been awhile.

The ideas were very clear. It was very obvious to me that the fear I've always had with psychedelics was rooted in my lack of a "guardian", be it the idea of a spirit, god, whatever. I had some intense moments looking at a light and feeling holiness in everything. 

Possibly the most important line of thought that occurred is this. I was looking out the window in the door. And I was thinking about the world as it is, myself within it. I realized that there is no enlightenment for "me". I think that I'm trapped in a cage, that I might get out. But I realized that the details of myself are woven into this cage, they are inseparable. And I felt that this "escape" is already done. I can't possess it, but it's already done. 

Wild ideas. It was one of the more "enlightening" trips. It helped that I absolutely enjoy my friend.

Edited by Guy1298, 07 February 2017 - 07:59 PM.

• ChimX, Alder Logs and tailsmcsnails like this

#2 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:01 PM

I'm sure this is the start of a new stage of personal growth. And I'll be happy to see what mushrooms will show me in the future.

#3 MrBiscuits

MrBiscuits

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:11 PM

You are the tiny gods and the skybeards alike. Only you dictate what happens in your life beyond the inevitable forces of existence. Who controls that? Who cares when you can adapt and mediate your own dictations?

A lightning storm brews, how often are you struck by lightning?

Sorry if this is a bit forward. I tend to advocate the power of the individual,

#4 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

When I considered that I was in a cage, I was considering any state of being as the cage, whether it is under my control or not. Who knows? Haha. The feelings and ideas came and went. 

• Alder Logs likes this

#5 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 498 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

there is no enlightenment for "me". I think that I'm trapped in a cage, that I might get out. But I realized that the details of myself are woven into this cage, they are inseparable. And I felt that this "escape" is already done. I can't possess it, but it's already done. 

that literally gave me chills!

• Alder Logs likes this

#6 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:17 AM

So beautiful. I tripped tonight. I'm tripping right now. 

I just understand. There is nothing to be afraid of. I love. I want to take care of someone. Whatever God makes me do. Everything is all right. 

:)

• Alder Logs likes this

#7 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:37 AM

Well, that was something. Hard to remember the things that happened near the peak. It was basically me coming into contact with whatever I suppose is god. Allowing myself to understand what it really means to understand the existence of god, what an incredible shift in one's reality. Pretty intense. 

There was a moment when I felt god removing pieces of myself so that I could go with god. Fucking Wild. I think god was removing every piece of myself. Hahahaha.  :wub:

I remembered my most meaningful experience on Aya tonight. It was always myself looking at myself, loving myself in a very clear way. But I realized how am I looking at myself? And then I was myself that I was a moment ago seeing, but who is seeing me? Hahaha. 

In any case, the entire world is whatever the hell it is. I'm cool. Grow and be happy. :)

Edited by Guy1298, 12 February 2017 - 04:45 AM.

• Alder Logs and tailsmcsnails like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!